Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:40:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-e USD Deposits not working  (Read 10443 times)
joesmoe2012 (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2013, 12:11:00 PM

Still not sorted.

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lubosspe

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 09:57:44 AM

Support in btce is now investigating my deposit because its really long time for deposit.
joesmoe2012 (OP)

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 04:10:58 AM

It seems they have posted new banking information to their deposits page, so maybe USD deposits are working again

joesmoe2012 (OP)

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 06:13:03 AM

Joe, you go first, tell us if it works  Grin

hahahah i'm actually waiting for someone else to confirm.

lubosspe

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 04:06:02 PM

To new bank account my deposit takes about 3 days and its more quicker than old account in uk
davidgdg

Activity: 551

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 05:47:16 PM

I sent funds last Wednesday. Nothing showed up until I sent them a copy of the swift from my bank. Eventually got credited this morning (6 days). Not great, given the market rise over the last few days. Ironically would have done better sticking with Gox.

"There is only one thing that is seriously morally wrong with the world, and that is politics. By 'politics' I mean all that, and only what, involves the State." Jan Lester "Escape from Leviathan"
joesmoe2012 (OP)

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 04:16:01 AM

I sent funds last Wednesday. Nothing showed up until I sent them a copy of the swift from my bank. Eventually got credited this morning (6 days). Not great, given the market rise over the last few days. Ironically would have done better sticking with Gox.

Normally they are quicker, they recently changed banks and I'm assuming the transition didn't go as smoothly as planned.

theskillzdatklls

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563

MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 10:57:45 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2013, 02:41:25 AM by theskillzdatklls

I deposited $12,500 on their site (by bank wire transfer) and they credited me with $11,985.  I e-mailed them prior to the deposit and they said fees are 1% so I expected to get $12,375, $390 more than what they gave me.  Since then its been some weak e-mails of them replying and them saying they are 'looking into it'.

There's no reason for the # to be anything but $12,375 since it was a USD wire sent to them.  I have another wire being sent to them in the meantime, I hope this one works out well.  Probably a bad move on my part, I should have waited to see if they were going to be legitimate and fix the former problem first.

If they resolve the issue favorably or unfavorably, I'll post any happenings here.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
jl2012
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1097

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 02:50:07 AM

I deposited $12,500 on their site (by bank wire transfer) and they credited me with $11,985.  I e-mailed them prior to the deposit and they said fees are 1% so I expected to get $12,375, $390 more than what they gave me.  Since then its been some weak e-mails of them replying and them saying they are 'looking into it'.

There's no reason for the # to be anything but $12,375 since it was a USD wire sent to them.  I have another wire being sent to them in the meantime, I hope this one works out well.  Probably a bad move on my part, I should have waited to see if they were going to be legitimate and fix the former problem first.

If they resolve the issue favorably or unfavorably, I'll post any happenings here.

Have you ever deposited to another exchange? That could be deducted by intermediate banks

Donation address: 374iXxS4BuqFHsEwwxUuH3nvJ69Y7Hqur3 (Bitcoin ONLY)
LRDGENPLYrcTRssGoZrsCT1hngaH3BVkM4 (LTC)
PGP: D3CC 1772 8600 5BB8 FF67 3294 C524 2A1A B393 6517
FullLife

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 02:10:47 AM

Have you ever deposited to another exchange? That could be deducted by intermediate banks

That's the first thought I had as well.  I've had this happen in the past with international wires.
theskillzdatklls

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563

MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 02:34:42 AM

If we are talking to bitcoin sites then twice before using this exchange and gox.  No problems.

If we are talking international wires in general, I have probably sent off 50+ in the last two years, no other problems that I can recall.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 03:13:12 AM

I used to trade there too, but once you run into an error that is not covered by the FAQs they take their time and send you preprepared answers that dont make any sense.
Hfleer

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 03:14:02 PM

Btc-e has been around for a while.  Why have they still not figured out reasonable ways for someone to deposit USD.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
meelos

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 01:46:02 AM

Sent 10,000 USD on the 15th October... They changed their bank from Voice Commerce the day after. Support told me to send in a SWIFT copy. Since I sent that in last week there has been no reply. Absolutely terrible support. Seems like they don't speak English too well. Had to order an investigation by my bank which could take more time. Shudder to think I may have to go see a lawyer if the investigation comes back to say the funds have been deposited and cleared.  NOT a good experience. :/.
zyj3000

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 02:26:22 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2013, 02:23:01 PM by zyj3000

me too still waiting their reply, deposited 8 days ago but still nothing yet Sad

i submitted ticket for this issue but they just lack of response. btw, anybody know why they change the priority cel background color to red? does it mean anything?

Edit:
Problem RESOLVED
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 02:52:56 PM

me too still waiting their reply, deposited 8 days ago but still nothing yet Sad

i submitted ticket for this issue but they just lack of response. btw, anybody know why they change the priority cel background color to red? does it mean anything?

You could also contact the owner of btc-e or a employee here at the forum. Look at their official thread and contact the owner. It might get you're issue solved.
zyj3000

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 03:29:15 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2013, 02:28:26 PM by zyj3000

You could also contact the owner of btc-e or a employee here at the forum. Look at their official thread and contact the owner. It might get you're issue solved.

hey, thanks for the info. i'll try it out  

Edit:
Fund credited. Problem resolved.
meelos

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 07:45:35 PM

Who is the owner? What's the username on the forums?

They just closed my support ticket. They are trying to steal my USD deposit.
zyj3000

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 09:35:55 PM

Who is the owner? What's the username on the forums?

They just closed my support ticket. They are trying to steal my USD deposit.

they got an official thread here, not sure he/she is owner tho
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=40889.0
zyj3000

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 10:51:52 PM

i just found they raised the min deposit for wire transfer from $500 to $2000, does that imply anything? Undecided
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: