Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:10:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need small / short term loan  (Read 160 times)
alobmny (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:01:39 PM

Hi, know i'm new here, landed here after googling for bitcoin microloans. I need a minimum of $60 in BTC, max of $120 until the 9th, willing to pay any reasonable interest fee. I know i'm a newbie/high risk but i'm desperate atm (need to cash them to get meds i can't wait to get that my insurance doesn't cover). If anyone's willing to take a chance on a newb i'll make sure you don't regret it.
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1323

I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:04:36 PM

No collateral, no loan. And even less if you are brand new/newbie (funiier if you are brand new though). I won't bother texting anything else because I somehow value my time

alobmny (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:18:43 PM

depending on what's accepted collateral is possible, don't have other crypto and by the time i could ship physical collateral i wouldn't need the loan. i know it's a long shot and i'm not trying to scam anyone/get negative rep (read about newbs looking for loans after posting), just trying to get something i absolutely have to have before payday until payday and willing to pay a premium if i can manage it.
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:40:02 PM

i know it's a long shot and i'm not trying to scam anyone/get negative rep

lock the thread then.  Embarrassed

First two post straight to the lending section.  Roll Eyes

it draws a lot of evidence that I can personally say, you are a scammer.
why don't you speak out what items or physical collateral you have?
alobmny (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:28:55 PM

Definitely not a scammer but i can see why you'd think that. My first two (now three) posts were to this section because i found the site by googling for short term btc microloans and admittedly jumped the gun by posting before reading, i'm not trying to scam anyone, i'm willing to do work in exchange / barter / etc.. i just need to get my meds before payday (i have renal cell carcinoma and mainly need my script for the phosphate binders i take before my blood toxicity levels get much higher). I do freelance web dev and have for over 14 years and if anyone needs dev in exchange and would be willing to make a small deposit on a job w/ the rest due upon completion instead of a loan i'm open to that or any sorta terms.

Apologize for jumping the gun and posting here before reading, i'm in a bad spot and was kind of grasping at straws by even looking for a random loan online. Willing to send more details, proof of id/residence/whatever, etc.. and meet any reasonable terms to make it happen just wasn't aware of how all this worked and i guess i should of taken the time to read more before going for it and as i said that is admittedly my bad. If there is anyone needing dev/sys admin work or willing to try and work w/ me to figure out acceptable collateral or take a chance on what i imagine is a pretty small loan for some of you guys i guess pm me as i'll be locking this thread in response to the suggestion
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: