Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:19:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ultimate Guide To Bounty Program.  (Read 210 times)
peachaston4 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:03:34 PM

Bounty Campaign is a great way to make an entrance into the crypto world if you do not have the money to make an investment.

Generally, companies which have their ICO going on will include a bounty program for spreading the word. Companies will pay you with their tokens for social media action like retweeting and reposting. Marketing tasks such as signature campaign, social media campaign, and others specified in the bounty program are expected of the participant. You can earn tokens by doing any of the mentioned tasks.

There is a limit on the number of participants, so one should be in the right place at the right time, and the best way to do this is to join their telegram channels. Members will be notified as soon as the bounty programs go live. This will be very useful to those who are ICO bounty hunters, whether you are a noob or an expert hunter.

Common bounty activities include:

Signature Campaign: This is a popular bounty for many ICOs. It is open to participants of the Bitcointalk forum. The ICO releases a signature with a code embedded in it. The ranking of the participants who post this signature determines the number of stakes they get. For most bounty programs, only people on Bitcointalk who are Jr. Members and above can participate.

Social Media Campaign: Participants can get rewards by re-tweeting, sharing, posting, liking, and other ways of spreading the official posts of the ICO. The popular social media platforms used for ICO bounty programs include Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.

Referral Campaign: You can get a bounty for every invite.

Translation & Moderation Campaign: This will give the participants token by translating the ICO’s whitepaper, landing pages, ANN threads, and also moderating and managing the local thread. It is the perfect bounty program for native speakers of languages like Japanese, French, Spanish, Dutch, and German etc.

Content Creation Campaign: In this campaign, the participant can gather bounty through writing blog posts or video posts about a certain ICO. This is for participants who have blogs with a large number of followers and readers.

You have to do research into the ICO, offering the bounty program and decide for yourself whether the offered tokens will be worth the effort put in from your end.
You need a wallet based on the platform that the bounty host is running his application on. Like applications built in Ethereum platform will need an ETH wallet to receive the tokens earned.

Currently, I am participating in Enkidu's bounty program. Check it out here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3037751

You can find the bounty campaigns offered by each ICO listed on this site: https://icobountyhunt.com

Have fun earning some tokens.
orangetax

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:30:19 PM

Bounty Campaign is a great way to make an entrance into the crypto world if you do not have the money to make an investment.

Generally, companies which have their ICO going on will include a bounty program for spreading the word. Companies will pay you with their tokens for social media action like retweeting and reposting. Marketing tasks such as signature campaign, social media campaign, and others specified in the bounty program are expected of the participant. You can earn tokens by doing any of the mentioned tasks.

There is a limit on the number of participants, so one should be in the right place at the right time, and the best way to do this is to join their telegram channels. Members will be notified as soon as the bounty programs go live. This will be very useful to those who are ICO bounty hunters, whether you are a noob or an expert hunter.

Signature Campaign: This is a popular bounty for many ICOs. It is open to participants of the Bitcointalk forum. The ICO releases a signature with a code embedded in it. The ranking of the participants who post this signature determines the number of stakes they get. For most bounty programs, only people on Bitcointalk who are Jr. Members and above can participate.

Social Media Campaign: Participants can get rewards by re-tweeting, sharing, posting, liking, and other ways of spreading the official posts of the ICO. The popular social media platforms used for ICO bounty programs include Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.

Translation & Moderation Campaign: This will give the participants token by translating the ICO’s whitepaper, landing pages, ANN threads, and also moderating and managing the local thread. It is the perfect bounty program for native speakers of languages like Japanese, French, Spanish, Dutch, and German etc.

Content Creation Campaign: In this campaign, the participant can gather bounty through writing blog posts or video posts about a certain ICO. This is for participants who have blogs with a large number of followers and readers.

You have to do research into the ICO, offering the bounty program and decide for yourself whether the offered tokens will be worth the effort put in from your end.
You need a wallet based on the platform that the bounty host is running his application on. Like applications built in Ethereum platform will need an ETH wallet to receive the tokens earned.

Currently, I am participating in Enkidu's bounty program. Check it out here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3037751

You can find the bounty campaigns offered by each ICO listed on this site: https://icobountyhunt.com

Good stuff. You missed the bug fix but guess that is trivial.
emmanmalaman

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:34:09 PM

Me and my gf started just the 4th week of January. We hope to learn more and produce more bounties in the future.  Grin
worldooftanks

Activity: 266
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:40:06 PM

Thank you for the great written review.I think many beginners and not only this material will be useful.Good luck
peachaston4 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:41:02 PM

Good stuff. You missed the bug fix but guess that is trivial.
It was a post-ICO thing nd figured most will not have coding experience
but thanks all the same for pointing out
peachaston4 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:41:54 PM

Me and my gf started just the 4th week of January. We hope to learn more and produce more bounties in the future.  Grin
Best of luck guys. Bounty programs are fun so take your best bets and work on it.
peachaston4 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:43:03 PM

Thank you for the great written review.I think many beginners and not only this material will be useful.Good luck
Thanks a lot for the encouragement. It is mostly a compilation of stuff. With so many bounty programs out there I figured this would help.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:43:19 PM

better to read some thread of beginners help, it will help much.
As for you starting on this forum, don't just look for a great bounty, make a great post too as it is very hard to rank up here anymore.
for you to get merits you need to post stuff that is really helpful and informative.
peachaston4 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:49:42 PM

better to read some thread of beginners help, it will help much.
As for you starting on this forum, don't just look for a great bounty, make a great post too as it is very hard to rank up here anymore.
for you to get merits you need to post stuff that is really helpful and informative.
Yes. Earning merits is pretty hard stuff. It's like earning dollars in steemit but isn't ranking up just a matter of time and involvement?
DarkEagleMan

Merit: 5

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:06:52 PM

Thank you very much for the information. Unfortunately I still do not have merit points to share, but I think you deserve a great contribution for your neat and useful work.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
peachaston4 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:15:20 PM

Thank you very much for the information. Unfortunately I still do not have merit points to share, but I think you deserve a great contribution for your neat and useful work.
That's fine. Your words are gratifying enough.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: