Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what you mean ?
you would make too - 0 (0%)
or what you say to this all - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hei people  (Read 86 times)
Ramon7799 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:28:42 PM

Now, the chrypto market has gotten a hype so I think the ICOs are the future, and I think that this year is still crucial to invest, and think that the market will invest more and more in them. However, before investing in an ICO, you should be careful about the company's white paper and if you have telegram groups have a good supprt best 24/7, there are always black sheep but there are in all buying situations whether auto, icos, unsw! But I've found a good ico I'd like to share: https://marineco.in/ico, and so you can get 450,000 tokens for free and no risk.
ICO is free ICO, where you do not have to risk your money and the only thing you should do is help us with the promotion. Only the first 20,000 registered and verified users who performed the action for the project will receive the Discard Marks. So hurry to get your own token.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ramon7799 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:18:16 PM

hi Guys !

I have been in contact with icos for a long time and think that we all think that in the whole a huge potential, what do you say to have some coins in viesier and think that some are good and some just not but one is really perfect I tell you I would like to inform you in marinecoin.in that you also have the canche to have a good coin with potential

greetings ramon
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:29:21 PM

Now, the chrypto market has gotten a hype so I think the ICOs are the future, and I think that this year is still crucial to invest, and think that the market will invest more and more in them. However, before investing in an ICO, you should be careful about the company's white paper and if you have telegram groups have a good supprt best 24/7, there are always black sheep but there are in all buying situations whether auto, icos, unsw! But I've found a good ico I'd like to share: https://marineco.in/ico, and so you can get 450,000 tokens for free and no risk.
ICO is free ICO, where you do not have to risk your money and the only thing you should do is help us with the promotion. Only the first 20,000 registered and verified users who performed the action for the project will receive the Discard Marks. So hurry to get your own token.

LOl whitepaper and telegram active memebrs doesn't tell anything if project is legit. If you know more you would have known that you can pay people to write professional whitepaper as well as pay them to manage support on telegarm, or even pay them in your future tokens that you could simply never create and run with scam. I think that you are jsut trying to shill this coin as you say "help us with promotion" and I guess you are helping them with promotion right now. Which is why we should be careful as many ICOs offer some kind of this with bounties and there is a lot of false information. Going back to ICOs, many of them from last year don't have working product and will fade sooner or later.
Ramon7799 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:33:51 PM

beautiful evening !!

Now I would like to give you a little tip for a good coin as a tip of a brilliant ico marnieco.in is the future that can make us all a little wealthy as there are many black sheep in the ico business, but this one has real potential people I can warmly recommend it!

Generally about icos like now in tv now you have to tell what the world is doing marineco.in one is our future people

greetings ramon
Ramon7799 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:42:33 PM

so briefly about me I am busy for a long time with icos and think that can bring some real money if we find the right course, not all of the hit and are faster in the sand than you think but icos need so long time so 3-8 years see you started the bitcoin when everything started icos come as hot cakes on the market but including really good icos are also there and think that they can help us to lead a better life we ​​all have the dream to get rich with minimal income, one Loved watching marinecoin.in it's well worth seeing over

beautiful evening
Ramon7799 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:50:43 PM

hello people what do you say to the icons you will bring us in the future or everything wrong investments I think that with a lot of investin in time has a good chance of course, as with brokers bad pages just like icos you can never be sure in what you invest but I think some are already on it and can change our lives if we let it is like a share either one trusts in his instincts or not exactly as one thinks it all only brings losses then see the people in wallstreet have invested a lot of time in learning and they have managed to get rich of course everyone is anxious ziú investierne but i think a lot more people should dare things the other dont make that the number of rich once exactly as high as that of the poor only who dares wins, that's why I think a lot of marineco.in and I hope that he or my life just as change changed

All the best for the future
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: