Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:05:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Limit Orders for buy and sell on Binance  (Read 122 times)
ethori (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:42:52 PM

Hi there

I hope you can help me with this issue. To explain my problem, here's an example:

Market price for x is at 0.002

I want to buy 10 x when the price is 0.0015 and sell them at a price of 0.003.

How can I manage that in Binance?

Very happy for an answer already, yours
ethori
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:14:48 PM

Hi there

I hope you can help me with this issue. To explain my problem, here's an example:

ethori
Buying/selling is very easy, i'm not sure how that's a issue? first set your buy order at whatever price you want to buy in then wait for it to get filled, once your order is successfully filled, set your sell order and wait until it's bought! depending on the market/currency, both sell/buy could take some time.
StonerSquirrel

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:21:48 PM

What you need is a stop limit order on Binance.

So for your example, set Stop to 0.0015, Limit to whatever price you want to buy from and amount.

When the price of X hits 0.0015, a limit order will be created with the price you set in Limit. Personally, I put it a little bit higher to make sure my order is filled.
brushtooth

Activity: 90
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:04:17 PM

Hi there

ethori

You can't create a condition to list the coins straight away once you buy them,, you will have to do this manually. You do not need any conditions on your orders, just a simple buy order at 0.0015 and a sell at 0.003. If you want it done automatically you'll need some sort of a bot.

faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:56:09 PM

You can only set a buy order at 0.0150 sats, but you cant automatically set it to sell to 0.025. You need to wait for your order to fillin.  Then you can set a sell order.
If you know programming, you can use the binance API and make a bot to make automated buy and sell.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: