Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:40:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AffiliateCoin - Scam?  (Read 93 times)
numeracci (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:44:13 PM

Hi, I got the airdrop from this ICO, but now I see the website is offline...does anyone knows if they ran away with the money or it's just a temporary web problem?

https://www.affiliatecoin.io/
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:53:00 PM

The site works fine! Maybe there was some mistake, but Affiliate Coin is not scam. At least their team is active on twitter. Let's see what happens after the ICO.
worldooftanks

Activity: 266
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:01:36 PM

It also spoke about tokengo that he will die and nothing work the website IKO is a bounty works,we'll see what happens with that and with this project I hope everything will be fine,all profit.
numeracci (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:14:20 PM

The site works fine! Maybe there was some mistake, but Affiliate Coin is not scam. At least their team is active on twitter. Let's see what happens after the ICO.

Are you able to reach their website? I get error from google, maybe it's my problem.
numeracci (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:53:52 PM

It also spoke about tokengo that he will die and nothing work the website IKO is a bounty works,we'll see what happens with that and with this project I hope everything will be fine,all profit.

I dunno maybe it's just me but I cannot reach their website from my pc. Today I tried with smartphone and it worked, but from my pc still seems down.
Can you open their website?
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:39:43 PM

I dunno maybe it's just me but I cannot reach their website from my pc. Today I tried with smartphone and it worked, but from my pc still seems down.
Can you open their website?
The site is normal, without failures. Perhaps this is a problem in your provider or computer. Try to go through VPN or Tor.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: