Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:38:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any book I should read?  (Read 2387 times)
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:37:51 AM

it seems like now the trading book doesn't need to be needed you only need internet and electricity to be able to read trading information that is good and true even now you can learn trading on platforms like youtube there is so much information you can get.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CanineDanny

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:10:59 PM

This one might prove useful.

"Connors K. Bitcoin: The Basics of Blockchain and Investing in Cryptocurrency"

You're welcome  Cool
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:18:06 PM

I did not know if they have book to read abiut cryptocurrency. You don't need book bro, because with help of this forum all question and answer will get because it is best method to get more information about the bitcoin and also cryotocurrency.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:10:44 PM

"Reminiscences of a Stock Operator," written by Edwin Lefevre and published in 1923, is possibly the best book Ive ever read about trading and investment.
loverets45

Activity: 82
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:52:41 AM

Hello there guys,
I wonder if there are any books worth reading about strategy, how to behave or how to keep your head calm. Have you read something that really helped you? Thanks for your responses
if I may suggest, it is better for you to go directly to the field and gain experience rather than reading a book and only get a theory that will either happen or not. by getting experience we will be more professional.
I do not think you can find any good book on trading but this does not mean that you start trading without getting knowledge. Youtube is full of training which can help you become an experienced trader.
Tingtong

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

https://www.xsl-labs.io

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:29:47 AM

No you don't need any book for trading. If you want regularly trade you follow some coin and have many site that discuss about alt coin. You follow this site.

XSL Labs   ◉  SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA  ◉
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.xsl-labs.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Princzny

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 10:23:58 AM

Yes, there is a lot of books that one can read but I feel there are some that one must read. One of such book is "How to influence people and make friends by Dale Carnegie. That book contains a lot of secret about some daily living tips. Am sure it will be worth the while if you read this book or maybe if you have read it, tell me one important thing you learnt from it
kl8847

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:29:46 PM

Hello there guys,
I wonder if there are any books worth reading about strategy, how to behave or how to keep your head calm. Have you read something that really helped you? Thanks for your responses
Read the book of Proverbs I bet it will help you a lot, historically the Solomon was the wisest guy in the universe, so he wrote that book as an aphorisms, that we can take wisdom from. Try that, it is really useful.
Petrogradka

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:10:37 PM

Everyone has their own approach to trading! There are a thousand books about trading, even when you read them all it does not mean that you look to do. It is best to analyze and ask your friends!
samuland5

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:36:29 AM

Hello there guys,
if I may suggest, it is better for you to go directly to the field and gain experience rather than reading a book and only get a theory that will either happen or not. by getting experience we will be more professional.
Trading comes with experience and especially bitcoin trading is so much different than traditional trading. I am saying this that no matter how much you study charts and signals, BTC can fall or rise unexpected all of the times.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:16:47 AM

Hello there guys,
For now, I don't think that there are some book where you can read and learn how to trade cryptocurrencies appropriately. If you want to learn and be knowledgeable enough in trading and investing on cryptocurrencies, you can just do it in this forum by simply reading some relevance topics about cryptos.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
equestrianbucking

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:48:59 AM

There is nothing major and more important than knowing about the bitcoins.
jjohnathn

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:52:26 AM

Hello there guys,
Getting knowledge about the cryptos is too good, either you are getting the knowledge from a good or from internet, I do not think that it is a right decision to direction join the field and start trading without having good knowledge about trading.
ValerieBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:12:49 AM

I did not know if they have book to read abiut cryptocurrency. You don't need book bro, because with help of this forum all question and answer will get because it is best method to get more information about the bitcoin and also cryotocurrency.
It seems too good to see people learning about bitcoin and the spirit they show relating to trading and investing in bitcoin. This bitcoin is beneficial for all of us. We must mention on different platforms so that people come in this world along with their fine interest. There is much big to give to this amazing coin. So, learn better and then imply all such techniques you learn from different platforms.
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:14:03 AM

"Reminiscences of a Stock Operator," written by Edwin Lefevre and published in 1923, is possibly the best book Ive ever read about trading and investment.
Indeed a good book for understanding the profession of trading but it cannot do all as it does not mention anything about crypto currencies so basically if he is planning to deal in bitcoin or any altcoin, he must look up for something that has a lot of good knowledge regarding blockchain, digital market and crypto coins. Best is to Google and read different articles.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:44:43 PM

there are so many online resources where you can find information about this. bitcointalk is also part of it. however if you find any book and you wish to get it you can pm maybe I can get it for you. I have some collections of books about cryptocurrency so I do not know which one to give you bitcoin for dummie by prypto you can download it from this link http://b-ok.org/book/3328146/33043f I am ver sure you will enjoy this. in case you need more crypto related book you can contact me.
autotoss

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:10:37 PM

Hello there guys,
I've heard that there is some crazy good books about Stock Market trading which are highly positive and insightful for those who are trading the cryptocurrency because there are many things which are similar here.
YoutubeChannel007

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:04:55 PM

It is really a great question and there have been many threads on this before.
churmerpe9

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:37:29 PM

the forum is more important and used for the bitcoins than anything else.
Omighty28

Activity: 187
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:19:20 PM

Hello there guys,

No book will tell you how to demonstrate your calmness or how how to position yourself in the midst of the market turbles. You can only see stuffs like, stay calm, don't panic and Be patient and all in so many platforms or blogs. That doesn't suggest theg were picked from a book. The way it works for everybody is different, so you've got to act your play yourself. Of course, Read more, browse the more about your strategy, know which one suits you and your market the most.

If you are looking for books,  that will educate you on your behaviour of the market, you might just be waiting forever. In Cryptocurrency you've just got to be the book you read most.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: