Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:18:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mindset and personal expirience, how important is it in crypto?  (Read 497 times)
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:48:43 AM

Speaking about altcoins trading, I agree, there should be some background and experience. For example, one should at least have heard about Forex schemes. And mindset matters as well - as it does everywhere. The conclusion I can make, trading is not for everyone and not for average people.
Sometimes not only traiding, but also investment at all. People who see crypto as magic trick that will make them rich amy also fail easily. we saw so many investing on hype at $19k and then dumping it mid january as it was going down. everyone needs to learn to maintain portfolio.
This not only happens with bitcoin many people invest in stocks thinking they are going to become millionaires by just investing in the right stock if the story sounds similar to what happens in bitcoin it is because it's the same story, people invest in bitcoin thinking they will get easy and fast profits but those that got the best profits are the ones that have invested for a long period of time and that have held their coins.
tonmoycrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:50:36 AM

offcourse if you have a positive mindset in individual coin where you put your money thats good sign for every investor . I personally not day trader i do collect lots of data and knowledge when i chose any single coin to invest my money . so i think crypto market is depends of lots of factor everyone should be learn first then deal with crypto .
SoulEaterRR

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:01:38 AM

Everything is important and experience and knowledge, without knowledge it is impossible to gain experience. And experience is gained over the years sometimes at the cost of one's own mistakes. Many ICO now recruit inexperienced developers and it turns out that everything seems to be good, and inexperience leads to stagnation. It is difficult but necessary for everyone who is here.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:15:40 AM

i'm just one of the average people and I don't have any business background except that i treat my job as a business that I work for someone loyally and industriously that i kept him earning more than i could have. while i also invest in cryptocurrencies, i have my own dreams to fulfill as well.

those average people sure does have their own dreams of becoming millionaires and i guess btc is the first thing that comes in mind after learning people got rich because of it.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
randomhumster (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:48:41 PM

i'm just one of the average people and I don't have any business background except that i treat my job as a business that I work for someone loyally and industriously that i kept him earning more than i could have. while i also invest in cryptocurrencies, i have my own dreams to fulfill as well.

those average people sure does have their own dreams of becoming millionaires and i guess btc is the first thing that comes in mind after learning people got rich because of it.
You sir, have a very good attitude. Some people I know (and work with) never do more than they are told to. They don't try to do their work better, they don't care. I can't imagine them in crypto. With this attitude they will loose everything.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:59:52 PM

You sir, have a very good attitude. Some people I know (and work with) never do more than they are told to. They don't try to do their work better, they don't care. I can't imagine them in crypto. With this attitude they will loose everything.
Having a very limited amount of emotions when investing is going to allow you to get money. Work hard after researching the project that you are in.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
cryptopussies

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:06:07 PM

Nothing in this world can achieve that so easy,we need to work hard so that the efforts will be paid someday when the cryptocurrencies reach its full potential it would be better for us to do everything we can until there are still hype in our community.Cryptocurrencies could really become our new money in the future,digital money makes our life easier that is why we should stick with crypto.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
G14tz87

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:07:10 PM

In an innovation training, a trainer gives an idea of the mindset, innovation and experience of an event that could happen in crypto.
Bit Tuka

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:10:58 PM

Learning to plan and to decide things properly plays a gery great role in the world of cryptocurrency. It enables you to do tough decisions and long term planning makes things work.
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:14:39 PM

Good mindset will always have good outcome,those people who doesnt have good plans in their life will surely wont get their goals easily.Im sure not all of the people are thinking the same but a business minded personl will always have an  advantage to the people who are typically doesnt know any business background.

cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:29:07 PM

People with business background
They invest their money and time to their business and count only on themselves. They understand several important things:
- nothing valuable is given for free
- invested money doesn’t return immediately
- you always need to have a plan/strategy
This expirience and skills help a lot in crypto world. This knowledge always comes at a price and these people already learnt it before coming here.
This is the reason why the big players are always making success compare to an average people,mindset is very important in every investments that we are taking,because these average people always wants to have an easy money compare to these people who knows some business marketing,which will look into the future expectations.

Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:30:53 PM

Having the right mindset and having the right skill set is integral to anybody success at crypto. Best part of it all, is that since the industry is fresh and new anybody can learn these skills and anybody can become a successful trader. Main reason why people aren't is because they think crypto is some get rick quick scheme and that couldn't be further from the truth. You need to have a lot of discipline, mainly in emotional and money management skills. And that is much easier said than done, in actual execution it is hard to not let our emotions get involved because we are human.

Ah that's a great one!
cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:31:38 PM

Of course it is very important mindset will dictate how will you play the investments you are joined to,most of the failed investors has weak mindset,and those who are very successful has a mindset which you cannot be read,they are always looking forward than the current investments,this will give them more chance of getting success in the future.

jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:38:35 PM

It is very imporant because if you dont have good experince and your mindset is too weak you wont get any success,you should look into the future of every investments you are doing so that you will have more chance of getting success,holders will always win and those people who will sell their coins early wont have good gains.

reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:44:55 PM

Yes it is,investors who has a lot of experiences will know which projects or coins will give or achieve success,that is why experience is really needed the mindset will give you a good idea how these projects will ends,if they have potentials or not so thats why we need to have good mindset look for the future of each project.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:46:20 PM

The very top to go with a strategy that you understand how you'll act in them to buy,or keep on market activity,or 10-20% fix. a couple of days,a lot depends on this!For example, I understand that it is better to remove part of the perspective in dolgosrok, and part of the trade, and look at the movement of the market in the first place,as it affects the direction of development

I agree. However, I would say that every aspect of a person comes into play, if that could help in making good deals in the end. Whether one has a certain kind of attitude, emotional control, good strategy and a lot of assets to do business, if he would not use it for his advantage, then it could all go in vain. Therefore, as much as there is a hierarchy of consideration one must use, I would say that using all thing at your disposal including one's attitude plays a key role in making good business.

totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:50:57 PM

Of course it is,because good mindset will give you peace of mind when you are doing any investments,experience? yes it is very needed when yoi are making decision because experiences will teach you how will you do in every investments you are planing to,successful people has a good mindset and lots of experience.

junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:59:06 PM

That is very important,mindset and experiences will be needed if you are making big decisions in your investments,experiences cannot be learned in books and any technical books out there,mindset will give you goals which your references in making decisions,that is why it is very imporant to most of investors,weak mindset will always fail at the end.

boboyboi

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:46:02 PM

Yes,the two plays an important part,an integral part to this crypto world,you must be mentally and physically fit for this.meaning,your intellect will always set focus on pumps and dumps and to learn more,technically.
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:56:59 PM

Yes it is very important to have both good mindsentr and experience,because you cannot learn these things from any books,your mindset will be deciding factor if you are going to open and close some trades when we are talking about trading,experience will give you the best intuition about the market's situation so these two are very important factors.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: