Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:11:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann][Airdrop] : LoserToken : created to tell people they suck [LOSER]  (Read 657 times)
sbrys (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:45:43 AM

Facepalm Shocked

That's the spirit  Grin

Showing off is the Fool's idea of Glory - Bruce Lee
sbrys (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:52:20 AM

And he make an effort to build a website? Wow!  Grin

I'm a Loser not lazy ! Wink

sbrys (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:09:14 AM

simple projects and less token information you may need to add information about this project like roadmap and whitepaper so that other participants are interested to join thanks.

What more information would you need ? Did you check out the website ? www.losertoken.com

alhaji142
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:14:18 PM

We have to wait till 1st September before we get the first exchange? Thats really a very long time

Don't be too focused on exchanges, thats not the point of crypto. Just use your tokens for fun. Any coin can only have value if its used.

Just point out the Losers, value can only come from there. If not you had fun at least !

I know I sound too mature now, but dont worry Im still a loser  Grin

I got lot of losers. Will introduce them to this coin. Hahaha
revilo

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:06:21 PM

Your logo would have been much better if the hand showed the middle finger instead of the forefinger Wink

That's too aggressive  Cheesy

We are Losers but we are decent about it !!!

Haha I mean you are creating a network that provides economic incentives for telling other people that they suck Cheesy Why not go the full distance and have a logo aligned with your mission? Wink

You have a valid point there Smiley For me there is still a subtle difference. You can be a Loser (like ok I still like you just messing with you) or a Loser Loser (I hate you and I hope you suffer  Grin)

For example in here https://twitter.com/loser_token/status/971479830574362625 I still like EOS, I'm just messing with them !

Does that make any sense  Smiley ?

You got a point here I have to admit! Wink Could you also be a Loser Loser Loser? Like I hate you and I hope you suffer before you die? Funny conversation Wink
sbrys (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:30:10 PM

We have to wait till 1st September before we get the first exchange? Thats really a very long time

Don't be too focused on exchanges, thats not the point of crypto. Just use your tokens for fun. Any coin can only have value if its used.

Just point out the Losers, value can only come from there. If not you had fun at least !

I know I sound too mature now, but dont worry Im still a loser  Grin

I got lot of losers. Will introduce them to this coin. Hahaha

Name and Shame Smiley

sbrys (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:34:07 PM

Your logo would have been much better if the hand showed the middle finger instead of the forefinger Wink

That's too aggressive  Cheesy

We are Losers but we are decent about it !!!

Haha I mean you are creating a network that provides economic incentives for telling other people that they suck Cheesy Why not go the full distance and have a logo aligned with your mission? Wink

You have a valid point there Smiley For me there is still a subtle difference. You can be a Loser (like ok I still like you just messing with you) or a Loser Loser (I hate you and I hope you suffer  Grin)

For example in here https://twitter.com/loser_token/status/971479830574362625 I still like EOS, I'm just messing with them !

Does that make any sense  Smiley ?

You got a point here I have to admit! Wink Could you also be a Loser Loser Loser? Like I hate you and I hope you suffer before you die? Funny conversation Wink

Lol need to think about it  Grin

But sometimes it gets really complicated. I'm not sure if I need to love or hate this loser :
https://twitter.com/loser_token/status/971830921082163200

sbrys (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:40:20 PM

I never realized there were this many fake Twitter accounts...

JHB3

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:57:47 AM

what do you mean exactly? In connection with this particular project or in general? If you mean in general than I have to agree. But not only twitter, telegram fake accounts are getting even more popular. People see a coin, look up the telegram chat and see: "wow 50k users, that has to be a promising project."

Nice project, so to tell someone that I think he is a loser I have to send him a LoserToken? or will it be possible to add a message to txns if I hold LoserToken in my wallet?

The video and the website are both made really professional. But there is still some room for improvements.

I would totally change the starting picture of the video. This BTC symbol with the other currencies around doesn't look really professional.

Wish you the best for your project.
sbrys (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:49:50 AM

what do you mean exactly? In connection with this particular project or in general? If you mean in general than I have to agree. But not only twitter, telegram fake accounts are getting even more popular. People see a coin, look up the telegram chat and see: "wow 50k users, that has to be a promising project."

Nice project, so to tell someone that I think he is a loser I have to send him a LoserToken? or will it be possible to add a message to txns if I hold LoserToken in my wallet?

The video and the website are both made really professional. But there is still some room for improvements.

I would totally change the starting picture of the video. This BTC symbol with the other currencies around doesn't look really professional.

Wish you the best for your project.

Many thanks for your feedback, much appreciated !

The attached message would be awesome but should look into that. For the time being I propose to take a pic like I did Smiley : https://twitter.com/loser_token/status/971479830574362625. Put a face to your rage !!! This would be cool no Smiley ?

Indeed I mean in general. Lot's of Twitter account applying for the airdrop have the profile pic of an Asian hot girl. Too much to be a coincidence, despite the sexy nature of LoserToken Smiley It's hard to reach the right audience without this airdrop farmers...

I fully agree with the starting picture of the video, however I don't manage to change it. I can only select 1 of 3 images Youtube proposes and the 2 others are just clippings of cartoon characters. I'll look into it more.

I'm just not too talented in web designing I'm afraid. Also when people put a link to the site, a very unclear image shows which also looks unprofessional.

sbrys (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:38:05 PM

This is a really nice incentive, there are a lot of losers I will like to send this token to so am definitely in on it...i love the concept and purpose of the token which is really cool and funny haha...my little advise for the team is to organise a promotiona bounty where users are required to spread the word about losertoken....goodluck to the team behind losertoken,cant wait for this to turn out as a success

Thanks for the feedback Amec. Current we have the social media airdrop.

What kind of promotional bounty would you propose ? We are open for all ideas Smiley

sbrys (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:55:34 PM

Still spots left for the airdrop people !!! Only 10% allocated

drdorianjd

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:55:16 PM

This is a pretty fun token that you created here. Is there any update or additional benefit to this token aside from sending it to others?
sbrys (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:32:39 PM

This is a pretty fun token that you created here. Is there any update or additional benefit to this token aside from sending it to others?

In fact purpose would be to create an online merchandising store to link your transactions to a physical item like a T-shirt or coffee mug. Like I sent 1 LoserToken to Donald Trump for example Smiley Or I received 1 LoserToken from Dan Larimer I'm so cool.

Call me a dreamer but this could be fun Smiley

So the token itself would not change just the dynamics around Smiley But offcourse first we need some people to actually use the token

sbrys (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:56:57 PM

Only one week left for the Airdrop !!!

gaurav2805

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:31:27 PM

That's really nice to hear that we have losser community and we are creative and innovative enough. Now nothing to loose.
RahulBaria

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:39:58 PM

Looking forward for this coin...hope for the best..lossers are never lose hopes..thanks dev
kafkaibnu

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:40:23 PM

another shit has come but really appreciate the honesty, keep it up

sbrys (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:34:04 PM

That's really nice to hear that we have losser community and we are creative and innovative enough. Now nothing to loose.

My mother told me I will lose my face with this so not sure  Grin

sbrys (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:44:28 PM

Looking forward for this coin...hope for the best..lossers are never lose hopes..thanks dev

Don't really understand what you mean but it sounds positive so thank you Cheesy

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: