Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:47:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have few moneypak i need btc soon.  (Read 560 times)
greendots (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 02:24:32 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2013, 02:37:07 PM by greendots

I have many mp and need btc. I want to stay around gox rate and don't wan to be scammed so either u go first or we use JohnK or DannyHamilton as escrow. FYI Neg feedback is from when i didn't want to prove my old btc balance.. and later I did and hopefully he has a real heart to delete. Please pm me with your skype. I don't do tor or none of that other stuff LOL. ANy proof u need i'm sure I can give it to you easily. Thanks.

UPDATE: amounts avail
$500
$220
$120
$125
$150
thats it and no more. The source is from a trusted seller on localbitcoins sold them to me.. and i cannot use because card is blocked due to adding too many.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cbhelp

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 02:28:10 PM

How much are your MP's for?
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 02:32:20 PM

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
greendots (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 02:34:39 PM

How much are your MP's for?
I will update top with amounts.
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 03:04:06 PM

i suggest anyone dealing with this member use escrow never send first
greendots (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 03:07:09 PM

I suggest that you read top post. I said i will use escrow. Your posting was a huge waste LOL.
cbhelp

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 03:07:30 PM

I am kind of wary that you did not buy these yourself, you have no way of knowing the original person will not decide to call moneypack and report them stolen.

I will pass.  Good luck though.  
greendots (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 03:08:19 PM

I am kind of wary that you did not buy these yourself, you have no way of knowing the original person will not decide to call moneypack and report them stolen.

I will pass.  Good luck though.  
I'm too sure they didn't especially since I have the receipts since he DID give them to me and all match.
Plus he's a trusted top member on LBC and the bitcoin OTC
LHB

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 04:00:01 PM

are the MP's all from 1 area......like all from cali, ohio or Fla? or are they from all over the US?

I have 3 accounts to cash MP's, but they must be from similar regions or the account will be flagged and locked.

if they're bought from same geographic area, are un-cashed and have copies of the receipts, I'll take a grand or so off your hands. 

ESCROW ONLY

and, just curious.
how does someone trust a stranger and buy a MP that has the code exposed and planning to save/sell later??

if you are that trusting, fuck escrow. whip out some of that divine trust on me. I actually will pay (if #'s good) and since I'm only buying 1/2 of them, trusting me should be 50% easier than when you bought them. and before you say you know the LBC seller you got them from, what about each person who originated the MP in the first place

just saying. I think you could use a financial condom.....before you get greendots on you moneypak
greendots (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 04:14:30 PM

are the MP's all from 1 area......like all from cali, ohio or Fla? or are they from all over the US?

I have 3 accounts to cash MP's, but they must be from similar regions or the account will be flagged and locked.

if they're bought from same geographic area, are un-cashed and have copies of the receipts, I'll take a grand or so off your hands. 

ESCROW ONLY

and, just curious.
how does someone trust a stranger and buy a MP that has the code exposed and planning to save/sell later??

if you are that trusting, fuck escrow. whip out some of that divine trust on me. I actually will pay (if #'s good) and since I'm only buying 1/2 of them, trusting me should be 50% easier than when you bought them. and before you say you know the LBC seller you got them from, what about each person who originated the MP in the first place

just saying. I think you could use a financial condom.....before you get greendots on you moneypak
He bought the mp. for btc. on LBC. I tried to use and i already added to many. I have been dealing with him for quite a while and all his mp's come from Texas (which is where he lives). I have no doubt these are good. He is not going to ruin his rep to reuse. Once he sends me thats it he destroys the stuff. So i'm sure and certain completely. You caninbox me if you have more questions about me, or the mp.
LHB

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 04:55:02 PM

ESCROW ONLY

and, just curious.

He bought the mp. for btc. on LBC. I tried to use and i already added to many. I have been dealing with him for quite a while and all his mp's come from Texas (which is where he lives). I have no doubt these are good. He is not going to ruin his rep to reuse. Once he sends me thats it he destroys the stuff. So i'm sure and certain completely. You caninbox me if you have more questions about me, or the mp.

the problem is, MP's are like trying not to get herpes. it's not just trusting who your with. you have to trust every participant that's ever had contact since virginity.
greendots (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 09:51:51 PM

Have few ppl who are setting up escrow.. all but the 150 are still avail.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: