Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:47:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paypal, the cryptocurrency is faster  (Read 194 times)
Jackypot (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 09:17:00 PM

Increase the speed of cryptocurrency payments. It is described as a
"Accelerated system of virtual currency transactions", which implies the use of secondary private keys to shorten the waiting times of transactions between consumers and merchants. Grin

This will be a breakthrough for the PayPal platform and cryptocurrencies !!!
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:19:17 PM

Paypal is dead, bank transactions will be dead as well, we just need time, they are expensive operationally, cryptocurrencies will be in every field of life. New big companies are coming.

cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:21:15 PM

"Accelerated system of virtual currency transactions", which implies the use of secondary private keys to shorten the waiting times of transactions between consumers and merchants. Grin

Can you link the source from where have you got that information? Anyway why do I want to use PayPal for cryptocurrency? Tell me one good reason. Bitcoin was made at first to drop these middlemans and to put you in a possession of your money. PayPal is expensive and honestly I don't like their service plus they are centralized which means they can FREEZE your funds, with cryptocurrency the idea is that you can spend your money freely without enabling anybody to stop you from spending your money, although many cryptocurrency don't have privacy features some are looking to add them.
cryptopuma

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:26:19 PM

Paypal is morelike a centralized coin that is why we shouldnt be comparing that currency to the cryptocurrencies although it was suspectedly one of the ideas of satoshi came from there are much differences between the two,paypal works like XRP which is indeed a centralized coin that is why i dont really think XRP should be called as cryptocurrency.

OlinEmerson

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:29:41 PM

Paypal is dead, bank transactions will be dead as well, we just need time, they are expensive operationally, cryptocurrencies will be in every field of life. New big companies are coming.
yup you are right even in the telecommunication field big companies like VIBER and MOBILINK are getting in on crypto currency this really is the future we just have to wait
wayancrypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:37:43 AM

Blockchain technology still young so in the future this technology can be surpass others technology and will be Paypal as well . Currently Paypal can handled about 1000 transaction in a second but in the future development of blockchain will continuously and will surpass Paypal.

guy369

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:50:43 AM

Crypto is still in dial up speeds

Patience and we will be at high speed  Grin
coupable

Activity: 2366
Merit: 757

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:01:20 AM

Early to say this or even to think about it as an evidence. That cryptocurrencies has not enough power/potentials to replace old FIAT and traditional dealings so old transactions will last for more long time due to the low speed of technology developement. I like to take the example of speed confortable cars that didn't succeed to replace bycicle  Wink
superloy

Activity: 126

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 06:34:15 PM

I just watched on YouTube about PayPal's future blockchain technology that they're planning to build their own Blockchain that would be able to accommodate as usual money Remit and exchanges between currencies but in a blockchain way.
They're on their way on the development so I am excited on what PayPal's advantage on sending money though their own variety of blockchain.

marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:43:50 PM

I am very pleased to read that another giant like Paypal will use blockchain technology. This is a big revolution, and the biggest global companies in the next few years will do the same thing with benefits for everyone
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:48:03 PM

Paypal's future is endangered as browsers are integrating payment systems. Chrome already has that feature now for many years, you can process a payment from your browser without the need to rely on a payment intermediary. Now Paypal wan't to grab a piece of the pie while blockchain is still hyped. Cryptocurrency was built on the decentralization model where no authority can control the it. Paypal want to centralize it and they claim it will be faster... Tongue  It's the story of banks all over again  Cool  give us your money and we will invest it for you  Grin  Hey paypal, we already have altcoins that solved the bitcoin transaction speed issue so don't bother.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:49:54 PM

Dude if you check the discussion about on the bitcoin discussion board you will find this information multiple has been discussed from 2015. Paypal is in the plan to create their own altcoin.
I do not understand that why taken this discussion in your hand without checking it.
imjustp

Activity: 256
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 06:52:15 PM

It will be like when all the shops who didnt open online stores died. Financial companies who do not use blockchain will die
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:52:43 PM

Crypto is still in dial up speeds

Patience and we will be at high speed  Grin
Speed is not main blockchain feature. Much faster not BTC blockchain but other type. And some type are fast already. For example Nano (XRB). Not only ETH live between blockchains  Grin
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:57:11 PM

I agree. But I think it will take much time, more than 10 years for sure. The world fintech progress grows day by day, so you never know what will be tomorrow. If Paypal/Bank system will be adapted to the new decentralized reality there is an opportunity to survive for them.
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:19:45 PM

I agree. But I think it will take much time, more than 10 years for sure. The world fintech progress grows day by day, so you never know what will be tomorrow. If Paypal/Bank system will be adapted to the new decentralized reality there is an opportunity to survive for them.

Paypal is going to have an ICO and yes they can't beat Cryptocurrency in the long run, that's why they want to partner with Group of bankers so that the company will stay alive, IF they going to create token it should be decentralize so that no one will hack the banking system.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:21:28 PM

Faster, better, useful!
You can use it anywhere and exchange immediately!

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:28:17 PM

I think Paypal is finding it out the tough way that the landsapce is changing very fast, the life cycle of most technology now is very short and most of these big comapnies find it hard the hard way to evolve, if Paypal team can implement blockchain with a novel idea to help their business it will be very great
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:30:21 PM

Western union and swift is dead for me. but we need more time to forget these services.
Crypto is really fast against aff overseas transactions but wire is faster and cheaper for in country transactions
seizetehday5

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:38:25 PM

It will be like when all the shops who didnt open online stores died. Financial companies who do not use blockchain will die
At first it will be financial companies but aftewards it will be all companies essentially. Imagine your competitor is using blockchain tech to further their sales by 5% well if it cost less than that to implement you are going to do the same thing too. Don't do and you risk the chance of falling behind, and we all know how that ends for certain companies (video renting companies...NETFLIX)

Western union and swift is dead for me. but we need more time to forget these services.
Crypto is really fast against aff overseas transactions but wire is faster and cheaper for in country transactions
While I hate WU as well, they recently just partnered with Ripple which sadly revives them a little bit. It is my wish that both of them fail, but this will give WU some more longevity now that much is true.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: