Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:11:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will governments use blockchain in international agreements  (Read 285 times)
haocoin

Activity: 223
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:47:44 AM

As far as the current state accepts the technology of blockchain, I am very skeptical about the development of the blockchain, so I think no matter which country it is, if the blockchain is really used in the international conference, then the development of the blockchain There is more than one layer of protection.
mkhjhv

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:53:52 AM

As far as the current state accepts the technology of blockchain, I am very skeptical about the development of the blockchain, so I think no matter which country it is, if the blockchain is really used in the international conference, then the development of the blockchain There is more than one layer of protection.
National governments have different attitudes toward blockchains, but they are absolutely impossible to reject. They are only looking for the right time to introduce them. Blockchain technology has helped many industries and reduced many costs. They will not give up these opportunities.
deltarichard1322

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:55:31 AM

It may likely but it will take time. There is good news that indicates the Government might consider it as per according to BitCoin: "the Association believes that blockchain technology, Bitcoin, distributed ledgers and cryptocurrencies will fundamentally transform how the government interacts with its constituents."
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 03:56:02 AM

How do you think, when governments of countries are going to start using blockchain technologies in international agreements? Can smartcontracts protect from falsity on that level?

i personally question myself weather governments still will exist like they do today.

regards

bhyviyt

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:27:44 AM

National governments have different attitudes toward blockchains, but they are absolutely impossible to reject. They are only looking for the right time to introduce them. Blockchain technology has helped many industries and reduced many costs. They will not give up these opportunities.

Digital currency has become a hot topic, the digital currency's earliest bitcoin is becoming the target of public criticism. At present, the digital currency has been speculation as a whole has been a larger bubble, the bubble is certainly at risk. From this perspective, it is not unreasonable for governments to state concerns and reminders of the digital currency bubble with international blockchain agreements.
ildanalu (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:27:37 PM

So, am I right, that first step in this process, is active use of smartcontracts by private companies? Is it profitable for them?
ildanalu (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:33:18 PM

How do you think, when governments of countries are going to start using blockchain technologies in international agreements? Can smartcontracts protect from falsity on that level?

i personally question myself weather governments still will exist like they do today.

regards

Wow!! And how do you anticipate governments in blockchain world?
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:36:44 PM

I don't think the government of any country will be able to use blockchain technology for anything Smiley. Cryptocurrency is just a product created base on blockchain technology but for now there are no government of any country can find out the way to control it so I don't think they can apply blockchain technology in anything. LOL.

MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:38:05 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 06:52:22 PM by MCVXYZ

What kind of international agreements do you mean?Can you explain your question in detail?Or why do they need blockchain in international agreements? its really interesting issue for me...
In general,In most countries which may be  the participant of international agreement,there may not be common laws and approaches which prescribe relations based on blockchain as I know,the fact that there are no common approaches it will be very hard to integrate blockchain on international level,But I think you mean: if goverments use blockchain in their public structures? If i guess, its already in use,for example in my country,public service hall uses it  for goverment's institutional pursposes and they develop a system for registering land titles using blockchain which is a big success.
lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:53:19 PM

I would say in the future that blockchain tech. would be fully integrated into societies in all aspects including government. The distributed ledger will keep things publicly visible so there can be no falsity. I believe this ICO will lead the masses into crypto: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480

Once the masses adopt crypto then you will see the blockchain tech quickly integrate into all forms of society if it hasn't already.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:59:28 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 08:11:46 PM by Anti-Cen

"How do you think, when governments of countries are going to start using blockchain technologies in international agreements"

Singed bits of paper was invented years ago, get over yourself making out that Bitcoin is going to feed the world and if you want to
credit someone for signing documents or files then maybe you want to say thanks to the Bit-Torrent development team.

New spin on an old concept it is, nothing more.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:03:56 PM

it would be a wise decision to use blockchain in intl agreements, because it won`t be able to be tracked and hacked as well, but in my opinion even if they use they would use a much more sophisticated version of the current technology.
ildanalu (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:06:02 PM

What kind of international agreements do you mean?Can you explain your question in detail?Or why do they need blockchain in international agreements? its really interesting issue for me...
In general,In most countries which may be  the participant of international agreement,there may not be common laws and approaches which prescribe relations based on blockchain as I know,the fact that there are no common approaches it will be very hard to integrate blockchain on international level,But I think you mean: if goverments use blockchain in their public structures? If i guess, its already in use,for example in my country,public service hall uses it  for goverment's institutional pursposes and they develop a system for registering land titles using blockchain which is a big success.

As I understand, smartcontracts and blockchain technologies can prevent situations, like had happened in my country. We got rid of nuclear weapon and were guaranteed  for inviolability of our boarders. But ... now we see that paper agreements doesnt work. people have short memory, so maybe computers can help)
andreijoaquin

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:15:36 PM

It can happen if government already declare legality of bitcoin as well its adaptation within the economy. So far some countries show full support over blockchain technology and are actually using it in their market, so it only means that the likelyhood that bitcoin to be part or use for international agreement can happen soon.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:35:37 AM

If they going to use blockchain with some regulations, they better not use blockchain.
because i know, the regulations that created by government can damage the blockchain technology values.
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:40:06 AM

Possibly that will happen if the people in the government itself will be replaced by honest politicians. As long as corrupt leaders are leading a certain country the usage of blockchain technology as well as transparency are just wishful thinking. Possibly it may be futile today but in the future it could be possible or not. It will lie on the hands of the future generation.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:58:22 AM

imho for something this important as government two party agreements a very strong network is needed. bitcoin can potentially implement smart contracts in future. or an ethereum blockchain running erc20 token dedicated just for that. though China might implement something of that kind on neo before hand as they are already working together to some extent. time will show.
Yeah seems like a probable way for them to use blockchain. But IMO all these governments which are showing interest in blockchain probably won't make any progress for foreseeable future.
Ozero

Activity: 2058
Merit: 180

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:35:46 AM

Governments will eventually need to use blockchein technology at the international level to conclude and implement international trade agreements. However, this requires a little more time. As far as I know, in some countries, particularly in my country, this blockchein technology has already been actively used in various areas for the safe use and storage of various databases. In particular, information on a single land cadastre in us is translated into blockchein technology. Over time, this technology will spread to other industries, including international relations.

zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:49:35 AM

Governments are one of the best places to exploit the blockchain. Because it eliminates middlemen and improves transparency, it can make government work more efficient and more credible. What is clear is that while the technology does not help the government solve all problems, it can at least bring a lot of benefits to it at the technical level.

Governments around the world are well suited to using blockchain technology. One of the biggest complaints about the government today is its inefficiency and waste of resources. The blockchain can eliminate inefficient and wasteful problems from the system.
celcoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:09:57 PM

doubt that, it is true that the blockchain tech is young and needs to mature more. Also I doubt the government will use a public one, they prolly will make their own. Blockchain technology is a big threat to the government and also the central bank.  The government can only adapt it fully,  if the find a way to control it,  or couldnt find a way to bring it down. As they say,  if you can't beat them,  you join them.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: