Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:45:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Real Estate?  (Read 470 times)
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:01:41 PM

True investing in the real estate indeed have the risk of a very little do not like bitcoin who have the risk of very great, and my own prefer to invested in the real estate safer even need a long time to get advantages, but in real estate we would never imagined fear by the risk of great detriment
I also prefer bitcoin over real estate, because in real estate a lot of seminars/training about the risk that needs to attend at and a lot of requirements unlike here in bitcoin where the only requirement is a bit of your time and money, and it is you how much you are willing to invest with this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:22:11 PM

True investing in the real estate indeed have the risk of a very little do not like bitcoin who have the risk of very great, and my own prefer to invested in the real estate safer even need a long time to get advantages, but in real estate we would never imagined fear by the risk of great detriment
I also prefer bitcoin over real estate, because in real estate a lot of seminars/training about the risk that needs to attend at and a lot of requirements unlike here in bitcoin where the only requirement is a bit of your time and money, and it is you how much you are willing to invest with this.
Believe me, there are more risks in bitcoin than any other traditional asset. But bitcoin is only at the beginning of its journey. He has great prospects. Investing in cryptocurrencies can yield more income than consistently low income from real estate investments. The law of the market is that risky assets are more profitable.
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:26:45 PM

For me I want to choose BTC if I going to invest my money because here in bitcoin world, if we invest our money  there`s high possibility to earn money in the short of time, that is why I love bitcoin.

readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:12:38 PM

The value of Real Estate has been increased a lot in the past few years. After the major dip in the crypto market a lot a people are wondering if investing in Real estate is a better investment then BTC. The charts for Bitcoins is showing some up and downs and it happens that right now the BTC is losing -6%.

What are your thoughts?

I better choose bitcoin because of its very fast rise and fall conditions bitcoin will be very easy to look for profit from there because you can earn income everyday by utilizing market condition.

It can also depend on the real estate. if you invest in some coolest old building and make a repairment there, you can earn much. But I love BTC more.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:14:53 PM

Believe me, there are more risks in bitcoin than any other traditional asset. But bitcoin is only at the beginning of its journey. He has great prospects. Investing in cryptocurrencies can yield more income than consistently low income from real estate investments. The law of the market is that risky assets are more profitable.

Technically, Bitcoin is considered to be a high risk investment, but this also depends on your personal definition of high risk. If you expose yourself to the short term fluctuations, then you can definitely say that it involves an extreme level of risk. If you are planning to hold your coins for the long term, and are well aware of how everything works in this market, you can even see it as a low risk investment. Especially if it for you personally comes with the added benefit of functioning not only as safe haven asset, but also as a way to directly get rid of any centralized entity standing between you and your desire for financial freedom. I fit in that category, and have been like that from the very beginning. It's more than an investment option for me.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:49:18 PM

I think investing in bitcoin can indeed get a bigger profit but behind getting a bigger profit there must be also the highest risk you can lose the investment, but if you are more confident invest that can menjajikan real estate better you think first ,, which one will make you more confident between bitcoin or real estate ??
perto01

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:08:40 PM

The value of Real Estate has been increased a lot in the past few years. After the major dip in the crypto market a lot a people are wondering if investing in Real estate is a better investment then BTC. The charts for Bitcoins is showing some up and downs and it happens that right now the BTC is losing -6%.

What are your thoughts?
This investment vehicle of a real state is suitable for the conservative-kind of investor. If your financial goal is long-term (5 years or more) and you like to play it safe, then this is the better option for you.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:51:44 PM

What are your thoughts?
This investment vehicle of a real state is suitable for the conservative-kind of investor. If your financial goal is long-term (5 years or more) and you like to play it safe, then this is the better option for you.

Bitcoin option have more benefits, like real estate investments have more hidden expenses.
   Bitcoin is better investment cause all you need to do is to buy Bitcoin and to keep it in safe
wallet. There is nothing else that we need to do.
   Real estates and vehicles needs documentation, many papers, and when you done with all
that you need to invest in new look, fixintold problems, painting, many things. After all that you
need to sell it and to have more documents, more meetings with people who wish to buy it.
   And this is short description, in reality investing in Bitcoins is easier, in real estates harder.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:39:05 PM

I would choose the bitcoin investing because I'm sure this will be very beneficial in the future in the future despite price bitcoin usually varies but this does not affect my mind to chose it especially now that bitcoin is already recognized to make it easier to get the right benefits within long term or short term it could be if we could figure out the trick to get the profit
BekantanSejagatTeamPenipu

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:42:28 PM

real estate need much money if you want invest
in cryptocurency or bitcoin you can invest with low capital money

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██   
██   ██   
██   ██   
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

MGBloomz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:40:30 AM

What are your thoughts?
I think you need to consider the returns of your money, in bitcoin the price will spike in bigger as you will get a profits in just few days of investing. While at real state you need to wait at more years to sold those properties until you get your profits. Although here in bitcoin the risk is much higher and that risk is part of the game in bitcoin investment.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:17:15 PM

What are your thoughts?
i guess this is what i am waiting for,that this weak hands will be gone here,so my advice is GO TO REAL STATES GET OUT OF HERE AND NEVER COME BACK.for the first time i will discourage people to invest in bitcoin just for a cause of this people are not deserve to be here,
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:30:23 PM

I don't know why you are comparing bitcoin with real estate.Bitcoin is far better than real estate,you will get double or triple of invested money in bitcoin.But it's very hard to get double of the invested profit in Real estate.So I will choose the Bitcoin rather than a real estate to get huge profit .
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:53:25 PM

I'll go for bitcoin, why I choose it? Real state investment apparently become increasingly popular in the last 50 years and also common investment vehicle. In terms of Real Estate Investment Groups are sort of like small mutual funds for rental properties, in case you don't want to be hassle as being a landlord.

So basically, "a single investor can own one or multiple units of self-contained living space, but the company operating the investment group collectively manages all the units, taking care of maintenance, advertising vacant units and interviewing tenants. In exchange for this management, the company takes a percentage of the monthly rent".

So this can take up some time for your ROI while in bitcoin investment you can just buy it then hold or sit it to your trusted wallet and wait for it to accumulate profits. This conclude that I'll rather go for bitcoin than real state but in the future I think I will also invest in real state when I make huge profit thru bitcoin.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:51:47 PM

You need BOTH.

With Bitcoin, you are just sitting on an asset, it doesn't give you dividends or anything, you are just hoping it goes up in price, which it will, but still, it's good to diversify.

With real estate, if you have a nice house, you can rent it and basically make a living off renting it, since it will cover all of your expenses for the month, this will give you an extreme peace of mind. A nice house or a flat in a nicely located place will always have queues of people wanting to get in. And in a period in which no one is renting it, you can still live in there.

I would love to see Bitcoin go 6 figures so I can buy a property just with a single BTC and hold the rest. Of course, I would need to pay massive taxes on 6 figure gains, so in order to cover taxes, I will most likely need to cash out 2 BTC... I hope we can get to 6 figures in the next years since it's pretty realistic.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:44:26 PM

What are your thoughts?

This two are different kind of investment, we can never compare a tangible stuff to a non-tangible one, they have different advantage and disadvantages.  But if you ask me, why would I choose one when I can venture to both of them.  And there is this saying also that we should not put all our egg in one basket, so having 2 different venture is way better than having one only.  So I am saying I would love to venture in both Bitcoin and Real Estate.
Crytptohack

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

HodL!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 06:01:28 PM

What are your thoughts?

The real estate market is cyclical and typically rises for years and declines for years. Since the crash of 2008/09, real estate has continued to appreciate. No one knows when the top will be in, but there will be a point where real estate starts to decline.

BTC is still relatively new and there not too much history. But it should continue to increase as money continues to be debased as well as increased worldwide adoption.
jonland22

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:21:50 PM

It's hard to compare this two since both investments works in a different way but in terms of profit i think when crypto market once becomes bullish again it can easily outshine any kind of investment but if you want a secure way of getting profit in the future i think that goes to real estate.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Smack 1

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:56:57 PM

What are your thoughts?
I think if you already understand how the workings of the world of crypto better you invest dibitcoin because the capital you spend is not as much as real estate and the benefits you get are very promising. but if you have not understood it would be better to invest in real estate and learn more about how the world works crypto. this way when you already have capital again, you are ready to invest in bitcoin and you will not be afraid of failure, because you already understand how to get profit in the world of crypto.

Safein.com                     
M A K E   I T   S I M P L E

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:37:39 PM

Why choose if you can have both? While everybody has their own arguments about this issue, why not hit two birds with one stone. We can do trading of Bitcoins. When the bitcoin goes up, you can sell and invest it in real estate.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: