Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:27:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Real Estate?  (Read 468 times)
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:53:57 PM

The value of Real Estate has been increased a lot in the past few years. After the major dip in the crypto market a lot a people are wondering if investing in Real estate is a better investment then BTC. The charts for Bitcoins is showing some up and downs and it happens that right now the BTC is losing -6%.

What are your thoughts?
Bitcoin really don't have given us a 100% guarantee of staying with us for many years,  not exactly we can depend on for the whole life.  But it can be done of having a real stock investment, though the prices and it's gaining percentage are too far but at least we can take this forever and it can be left into our next generation.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scallywag

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:44:30 AM

The value of Real Estate has been increased a lot in the past few years. After the major dip in the crypto market a lot a people are wondering if investing in Real estate is a better investment then BTC. The charts for Bitcoins is showing some up and downs and it happens that right now the BTC is losing -6%.

What are your thoughts?

The real estate market is cyclical and typically rises for years and declines for years. Since the crash of 2008/09, real estate has continued to appreciate. No one knows when the top will be in, but there will be a point where real estate starts to decline.

BTC is still relatively new and there not too much history. But it should continue to increase as money continues to be debased as well as increased worldwide adoption.
the biggest difference is that people will always need real estate , and bitcoin can be replaced in a very short time . And a crash in real estate is much easier to survive if you are not forced to sell. since typically the value tends to go back up if you just wait it out.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:13:15 AM

For me I will choose real estate as the first investment, because real estate profit will increase fast and many people need real estate.
Bitcoin is still more profitable more than gold, need to keep and hold bitcoin to earn more profit and the price is not stable yet.
For me real estate is still the first and best choice for now.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:14:37 AM

What are your thoughts?
Real state is a good investment first i choose real state this investment is for a long term and you can use it in the future for your children. Ans the 2nd one i invest on bitcoin but a small amount because bitcoin price is not steady its been up or down.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:26:47 PM

In real estate you can have a stable passive income and it could also appreciate over a period of time. In bitcoin, due to its unpredictability and volatility, your emotions, patience, and greed will be tested thoroughly before you gain profit from it. I suggest you invest in both for diversification but you have to understand and manage the risks involved. Consult a registered financial planner if you can't understand it yourself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: