Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:54:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] REALISTA 🌏 The First Global Real Estate Platform powered by NEO🏘  (Read 17529 times)
webmone

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:17:45 AM

I really liked this project. Real estate attracts large investors and I think that such a professional team successfully implements the plan.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mercedes

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:57:17 PM

The project promises to be interesting and new! i hope the usability of the token will improve in the future,I hope will develop further!
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:42:18 PM

an interesting project that I really believe in such a platform, since real estate is one of the largest earnings markets in the world if you have a good and necessary platform
Kenway

Activity: 362

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:54:46 PM

an interesting project that I really believe in such a platform, since real estate is one of the largest earnings markets in the world if you have a good and necessary platform

right , With the great concept of the project,has a great future.i hope the usability of the token will improve in the future,
happypencil

Activity: 361

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:57:25 PM

right , With the great concept of the project,has a great future.i hope the usability of the token will improve in the future,

For participants who want to join the project, the project seems to have a more stringent procedure.i hope the usability of the token will improve in the future,
ogrudko

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:53:53 AM

as far as i know ATLANT  project similar with this project ,but ATLANT   really success ,i hope REALISTA  will success too

ATLANT is absolutely different, it tokenizes your property allowing to sell huge commerical preprty like skycrapers by small pieces to relatively small buyers. Realista aims to democratize and disrupt market of real estate advertisement.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:28:58 PM

as far as i know ATLANT  project similar with this project ,but ATLANT   really success ,i hope REALISTA  will success too

ATLANT is absolutely different, it tokenizes your property allowing to sell huge commerical preprty like skycrapers by small pieces to relatively small buyers. Realista aims to democratize and disrupt market of real estate advertisement.
Realistas have also been preparing well, as we see they already have mobile apps. but I do not know if realista.com is theirs or not.
ogrudko

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:35:23 PM

Realistas have also been preparing well, as we see they already have mobile apps. but I do not know if realista.com is theirs or not.
No, it's not them our Realista operates in Australia and New Zealand. And that realista.com is Spanish company.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:36:17 AM

No, it's not them our Realista operates in Australia and New Zealand. And that realista.com is Spanish company.
oh great, this turned out to run on different continents. hopefully this project runs successfully and gets a lot of appreciation.
stasik201330

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:17:54 AM

I follow this project well and the team works very well and I believe they will realize their projects. a successful token will be sold. world will have a good system
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:21:24 AM

blog review
https://icoshrimp.com/realista-revolutionizing-the-real-estate-industry/

Rokaye677

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:35:55 AM

im joined twitter campaign, where i should post the report? Huh
Froct

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:46:23 PM

Until what number will the bounty company last?
On ICObench it is written that until March 31!
This is true?
Asyifiah

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

1xBit is Asia gambling site

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:24:51 AM

when Realista will be open ICO Crowdsale ?
I can't find information for date PRE-ICO And Crowdsale.
I'am to try reading whitepaper and website Realista but I can't find too about when will be open token sell.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
realistatoken

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:16:23 AM

[/quote]

That's correct, Realista is already live and available on iOS, Android.
Plus, we will be launching a closed beta for Realista Web 2.0 very soon! Stay up date by joining our Telegram for Web 2.0 and more upcoming announcements Wink
realistatoken

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:19:34 AM

I'am to try reading whitepaper and website Realista but I can't find too about when will be open token sell.

Our team has decided to postpone the Presale to late April or until there are more favourable market conditions. This has been done, as we want to ensure that RET is distributed to as many participants as possible! Please join our Telegram community and we will be happy to answer any of your questions Smiley
We look forward to seeing you become a part of Realista's long term growth, as the first global real estate platform.
lipochka_s

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:50:27 PM

Our team has decided to postpone the Presale to late April or until there are more favourable market conditions. This has been done, as we want to ensure that RET is distributed to as many participants as possible! Please join our Telegram community and we will be happy to answer any of your questions Smiley
We look forward to seeing you become a part of Realista's long term growth, as the first global real estate platform.

Your actions I understand, because the situation on the market is very sad. Your desire to postpone until the end of April means that you have information about the possible growth in the market of crypto currency. I myself really hope so...
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 07:21:31 PM

Realista Bounty campaign is now over, but the date of Pre sale and mainsale has not been announced.
This is very unusual
What's happen, Dev?
artursimsonfrg

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:02:16 PM

REALISTA is a global real estate platform that connects property sellers, buyers, renters and agents. They are issuing the RET token as a mechanism to encourage people to participate in the platform and so creates a mass adoption of the platform.
alenaselya

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:06:51 PM

Realista’s concept was brought to fruition as a result of property websites such as Zillow.com, Realtor.com, Rightmove. co.uk and Realestate.com.au creating virtual monopolies within their local markets.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: