Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:47:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ClintonCASH: The First Cryptocurrency to LOCK UP Hillary Clinton  (Read 2335 times)
Goldenoaks (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:06:31 PM

When is the official pool going to be ready?

It should be ready by the end of the week.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Goldenoaks (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:29:32 AM

Good day.

How can I do solo mining this coin?

Go to the debug console in the desktop wallet and type "generate x" where x is the number of blocks you wish to mine.
sorinslv

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:08:05 AM

Good day.
How can I start own masternode?
Thank you.

We're writing a guide on Masternodes specific to ClintonCash. They start receiving rewards after the 3,000th block
Collatoral of 1,000 CCASH is needed to start one
For now you can follow the DASH masternode guide. Ignore the parts about Sentinel
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/taos-masternode-setup-guide-for-dummies-updated-for-12-1.2680/

i have 4k coins for sale who want pm me.
Goldenoaks (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:00:32 PM

New pool created by community member:
https://cryptopool.1ds.us/

port 40024
-o stratum+tcp://mine.cryptopool.1ds.us:40024 -u <wallet_address> -p c=CCASH
Primuscoin

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:04:28 PM

The main core of MERCOIN has been divided, giving rise to a new project called P R I M U S (PRIM)

more information in PRIMUSCOIN.io

Official Telegram channel:
https://t.me/PRIMUScoin
Goldenoaks (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:46:31 PM

The main core of MERCOIN has been divided, giving rise to a new project called P R I M U S (PRIM)

more information in PRIMUSCOIN.io

Official Telegram channel:
https://t.me/PRIMUScoin

Wrong topic?
michalst

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:01:34 PM

PoolDaddy Mining Pool

Explorer:

Miner cmd:

Code:
-a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://pooldaddy.ws:4535 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADRESS  -p c=CCASH

Support:

Goldenoaks (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:34:15 PM

where do I can see this coin market place? what is the price of this coin? if a lot of people are getting this coin it should dev here should register their coins on the market. is there a plan to register this coin in the market?

We'll be adding ClintonCASH to several exchanges and coin market sites soon. Stay tuned!
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:43:31 PM

What is the purpose of ClintonCASH? How/where will I be able to use it?
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:12:45 PM

What happens if Clinton ends up going to jail because of this research. What will happen to ClintonCASH then?
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:07:20 PM

As much as I'm usually anti-politics, this coin looks pretty interesting. I think it's something that needs to happen to try to get more people involved with crypto. There's no better way than trying to relate to people and their political ideas. There are a lot of people who would try out this coin just on the principle alone. I think that's important and, if you guys play your cards right, this coin could become valuable. I'm interested to see the progress of this coin.

Is there an app that you guys are building that you can use clintonCASH on? Or is it just a coin for now that you expect will eventually be adopted and accepted?
Goldenoaks (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:50:41 PM

What happens if Clinton ends up going to jail because of this research. What will happen to ClintonCASH then?

Let’s face it– Hillary could be indicted any day. Regardless of what happens, we’ll make sure that Hillary doesn’t skirt justice and serves her full prison term(s). Funds will then be used to investigate her accomplices and other political scandals. We think the value of ClintonCASH could skyrocket if Hillary is indicted.

As much as I'm usually anti-politics, this coin looks pretty interesting. I think it's something that needs to happen to try to get more people involved with crypto. There's no better way than trying to relate to people and their political ideas. There are a lot of people who would try out this coin just on the principle alone. I think that's important and, if you guys play your cards right, this coin could become valuable. I'm interested to see the progress of this coin.

Is there an app that you guys are building that you can use clintonCASH on? Or is it just a coin for now that you expect will eventually be adopted and accepted?

We have wallets for Windows, Mac, and Linux, and are working on a mobile wallet for Android. We're aiming for mainstream adoption of ClintonCASH.
camerello

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:56:25 AM

port 40024

a payment was made 40 minutes ago, but nothing came in my wallet. how long does it take??? thank you
Goldenoaks (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:04:46 PM

port 40024

a payment was made 40 minutes ago, but nothing came in my wallet. how long does it take??? thank you

This is a community pool so you'll need to check with the creator on our Discord.
centurio18

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:21:19 PM

BTC
Smallest unit: 0.00000001 ClintonCash (1 Lewinsky)

lol
xoof

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:24:24 PM

Will there be a place to verify the status of these private investigations? I'm just trying to make sure we have a way to verify they are actually happening and what the status is on them.
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:36:54 PM

Let’s face it– Hillary could be indicted any day. Regardless of what happens, we’ll make sure that Hillary doesn’t skirt justice and serves her full prison term(s). Funds will then be used to investigate her accomplices and other political scandals. We think the value of ClintonCASH could skyrocket if Hillary is indicted.

You're right. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if she was indicted based on the news I've been reading, but I know there have to be other accomplices and scandals that could utilize the funds of this project. So I suppose it seems there would be a long-term use for this coin even if the goal is met. That's good to know.

Will there be a vote by coinholders on what will be investigated next?
Goldenoaks (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:37:41 PM

Will there be a place to verify the status of these private investigations? I'm just trying to make sure we have a way to verify they are actually happening and what the status is on them.

Will there be a vote by coinholders on what will be investigated next?

Yes! We're building a public portal where community members can make proposals. Then masternode operators (anyone with at least 1,000 CCASH can start a masternode) will vote on the proposals they support. From there fund recipients will be able to update the community.
Sypher902

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:47:44 PM

okay this is a SCAM!... DO not put money into this!
maybe mine if you are bored.. but come on guys... clear your minds
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:07:17 PM

We have wallets for Windows, Mac, and Linux, and are working on a mobile wallet for Android. We're aiming for mainstream adoption of ClintonCASH.

That's great. I'm glad to see Linux support too. I think mainstream adoption could really happen if this project name gets out there. There are a huge number of Hilary haters out there who would latch onto this coin because of what it stands for.

How are you planning on advertising this coin? Do you have a referral program?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: