Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:47:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple listing on major exchanges?  (Read 172 times)
dotcomwriter (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:37:56 PM

Coinbase confirmed through their official Twitter account that ripple won't be listed soon. However, Bitit, a french cryptocurrency marketplace has added ripple alongside bitcoin, bitcoin classic, litecoin, ethereum, and ethereum classic. Do you think that is likely to play a significant role in convincing leading exchanges such as Coinbase to consider listing ripple soon?

For quality cryptocurrency contents, kindly contact me. Thank you.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:55:07 PM

Very good news! I honestly see great prospects for this currency! this coin almost every day there are positive news, so the work is very good! But the fact that most of the coins are in the same hands is embarrassing! and at any time they can throw them on the stock exchanges, and then the exchange rate may fall dramatically! Think about it!)))

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ali8ali

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:57:20 PM

Even though I think ripple is pretty strong coin, it won't be listed on big exchanges soon. There are still more interesting coins to be prefered.. But in this crypto world you never know.. Wink
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:10:50 PM

That will be a good news for hodler . Even such discussion when not through can get a coin to pick in value. It will help the coin to start some fantastic move to uptrend but I don't envy hodler. I wish them good luck.
thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:28:26 PM

good news for ripple holders, may the future ripple become altcoin used in the world. and recently I heard the news that Japanese banks will use ripples in transactions. and I hope it is used in various countries.
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:35:08 PM

Coinbase confirmed through their official Twitter account that ripple won't be listed soon. However, Bitit, a french cryptocurrency marketplace has added ripple alongside bitcoin, bitcoin classic, litecoin, ethereum, and ethereum classic. Do you think that is likely to play a significant role in convincing leading exchanges such as Coinbase to consider listing ripple soon?

Ripple is a promising cryptocurrency but if i were to be asked, then i would be happy if this coin never be accepted in major exchanges. Why, because the more the coins be listed the more investors invest on other coins which is bad for bitcoin. I woyld prefer that people would invet in bitcoin and not in ripple.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:38:01 PM

Ripple has potential to be on the biggest exchanges. Once a major US bank accnounces partnership with Ripple its all over.

Campaign Manager (2018)
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:38:46 PM

good news for ripple holders, may the future ripple become altcoin used in the world. and recently I heard the news that Japanese banks will use ripples in transactions. and I hope it is used in various countries.
The ripple is receiving great attention from several national governments whose policy is open with cryptocurrency. That makes XRP very stable in the past because the community is really interested in XRP breakthrough technology. I believe XRP will have strong growth this year.

Vicrypt

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:47:45 PM

The ripple is receiving great attention from several national governments whose policy is open with cryptocurrency. That makes XRP very stable in the past because the community is really interested in XRP breakthrough technology. I believe XRP will have strong growth this year.

Do you see XRP currency gaining more than 5x this year?
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:11:20 PM

whats the use of treating ripple as a cryptocurrency you have the us dollar for that, which the banksters controll, ripple shouldnt be broadly accepted as currency.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:11:54 PM

Do you see XRP currency gaining more than 5x this year?

xrp is not a currency, its just the continuation of the central banksters scamming everyone.

merrillolive

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:24:05 PM

Ripples in terms of the amount of coin released to the market is too large, because the amount of coin is too large to capture the market capitalization, in fact the price of the ripple is not high and the project they are building can not compete with Other coins, But in the digital money market a lot of things are going to surprise us, so let's wait for the real thing to happen with the ripple.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:32:17 PM

Good news for those who have ripple. If there is anybody who is in charge of this coin, I think you should go get USD, because most people use the crypto currency for their freedom and thats not have in  the XRP. I don't understand why people are so interested in this coin.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:43:16 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 11:01:48 PM by vintages

Probably it might. Maybe Coinbase  might consider listing Ripple after seeing this news but still yet, this may not change the fact that many people may not consider purchasing Ripple because they see it as a centralized coin. But yet, its still among one of the good coins out there for those whom might want to invest in a coin that seems stable. And also if listed, probably XRP price might go up.
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:10:15 AM

It might, as ripple is top 3 cryptocurrency, it is inevitable for me that coinbase will soon be listing ripple.
As also ripple is partnership many bank around the world. coinbase will have a pressure to list ripple as soon as many banks are starting and implementing the use of ripple technology

quarkchain.io
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:38:17 PM

The more exchanges it is listed on then the greater the exposure. Hopefully some of the larger exchanges will list it. Both actions should increase price.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:25:43 PM

Ripple is shit coin not worthy to invest for long term investment at all. Better you can invest on IOTA or ADA when you want to invest on the cheap altcoins in the market which has the great potential in future market.

If XRP listed on the many exchanges also for me this coin will not be in my savings list. I do not recommended this centralized platform used coins to use. Whatever happens this coins will not be good one for the crypto investors.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 08:14:59 PM

The more exchanges it is listed on then the greater the exposure. Hopefully some of the larger exchanges will list it. Both actions should increase price.
I wish it won't get listed in major exchanges. This can raise the difference of what crypto really is. Crypto is meant to be decentralized but because of these altcoins that are nothing to do with it but gaining attention because of their profitability is the reason why they are getting exposure.
If XRP listed on the many exchanges also for me this coin will not be in my savings list. I do not recommended this centralized platform used coins to use. Whatever happens this coins will not be good one for the crypto investors.
Me either, I'm not going to be a partaker of this economy coin that is centralized and will make only the owners benefit.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀