Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:46:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Airdrop] CrowdCoinage 🔵 50 CCOS  (Read 667 times)
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:54:56 AM

i am not saying no to free coins, but just saying these type of projects are numerous now
Which type of project. I don't really get your claim very well. Airdrops are also important to keep a project going.

Namaste111

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:08:17 AM

i am not saying no to free coins, but just saying these type of projects are numerous now
Which type of project. I don't really get your claim very well. Airdrops are also important to keep a project going.
airdrops are just to get people to follow you, these same people follow 100 other project

BennyK

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 11:20:24 AM

airdrops are just to get people to follow you, these same people follow 100 other project
To get followers to create more awareness for a project which in the end will attract investors. The main aim of airdrops

Namaste111

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:56:59 PM

To get followers to create more awareness for a project which in the end will attract investors. The main aim of airdrops

the airdrops achieve nothing, only people getting free stuff and achieve some fake sense of social following

mnich

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:03:26 PM

the airdrops achieve nothing, only people getting free stuff and achieve some fake sense of social following

I think every ICO should also have some tokens assigned for airdrops.
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:06:01 PM

I follow 100 projects, write review for more than 20 and invest in 5 projects Smiley It is normal!

CrowdCoinage OS is aiming to be the most user-friendly OS on the market both for startups and investors. Many startups have great ideas that are unable to takeoff because of the lack of funding. These ideas might have a huge potential to change the world and that is the reason why they need to have the community’s attention. At the same time we are protecting investors from potential ICO frauds and giving them more power over the control of their investment.
We believe that there is a huge gap to fulfill with all the services we are planning to offer. These range from running ICO campaigns to creating a digital identity through e-Residency program in the EU and unleashing the world’s entrepreneurial potential to its fullest. CrowdCoinage OS will reduce the risk of failure and the cost of first expenses required by technical knowhow, marketing, PR and the recruitment of right people.
Having a strong technical and advisory team has lead us to believe that we can build a versatile and rapidly evolving OS that will have a great UI/UX. It will make the navigation through the crypto-world’s endless possibilities a much easier and profitable experience than anywhere else.

CCOS is a project to help other team create plan / Marketing / run ICO...

Namaste111

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:37:13 PM

airdrops are useless, not hating them, but they are useless

dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:15:18 PM

Are you joking? It's the natural course of most successful tokens and ICO projects as it's a basis of marketing.
This is how they spread... Maybe you haven't noticed how this forum works  Wink
skokopoko (OP)

Activity: 182

skooooo kooo poooo kooooo

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:54:59 PM

most big coins did airdrops
Namaste111

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:44:42 PM

name 1

BennyK

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:06:48 AM

name 1
Zlancer coin (ZCG) is one big coin which did airdrop yet overtook several coins in the market

dragonvslinux
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:11:19 AM

name 1
no.5 rank: 19% of the initial stellar Lumens, a total of 19 billion Lumens,was distributed to Bitcoin holders.
no.21 rank: 5% OmiseGO tokens were airdropped on ETH holders.
It's like our history of marketing has been forgotten  Roll Eyes
Namaste111

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:29:09 AM

name 1
no.5 rank: 19% of the initial stellar Lumens, a total of 19 billion Lumens,was distributed to Bitcoin holders.

ok my mistake

mnich

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:26:33 AM

Great information. That is what I was writing about.
Namaste111

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:28:15 PM

but these are automatic airdrops

BennyK

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 01:59:45 AM

We shouldn't stress ourselves that much, guys. This airdrop will go to moon and beyond. We'll all have a big part of the bigger cake

MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:33:49 AM

Airdrop helps build community and increase demand for tokens. We know CCOS project has solutions and we want to know how they will solve the problems of the ICOs.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:04:11 AM

but these are automatic airdrops

Next time then, I suggest you ask "Name one that wasn't an automatic airdrop?" instead of just "Name 1", ideally with some grammar.
Then I would of been bothered of to do this for you, now I can't.
BennyK

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 08:38:59 AM

Airdrop helps build community and increase demand for tokens. We know CCOS project has solutions and we want to know how they will solve the problems of the ICOs.
Perhaps they can help the crypto world by eliminating the recent fake ICOs that abound all over the place

claudiotiego

Activity: 630
Merit: 154

Corl - Growth Capital on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 03:33:14 PM

According to the official website, already sold almost 10 million tokens (almost 1,000 ETH). The hardcap will not be hit, but anyaway it's good result.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: