Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:25:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitminer.io HELP!  (Read 72 times)
Roishiro (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:51:15 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 12:22:45 AM by Roishiro

I Need Someone I Pay 0,01BTC only to be premium in this page, after that I will return that  money just the same day since

I have many pending resquest for withdrawals and since I am not premium I can't get them so someone to help me please really please
Whibu

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:39:04 AM

I am very happy to help you to solve all your problems, I will help you and I hope all will be useful for you, hopefully all is well.
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:26:08 AM

dude, that scam site and now isnt paying anymore. Even if you got paid, you cant do second withdraw and it will always pending and you cant withdraw more than your investment and it will stay pending. Better avoid that site, that site is too good to be true  Undecided

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:56:19 AM

I Need Someone I Pay 0,01BTC only to be premium in this page, after that I will return that  money just the same day since

I have many pending resquest for withdrawals and since I am not premium I can't get them so someone to help me please really please

Sorry dude but I checked the website and its a doubler of HYIP. We all know that 99.99% of them are not paying. They used the method of paying you the first time, but its also gonna be the last time you gonna see it. lol.

I hope that you only invested a small amount otherwise you just say bye-bye to your bitcoins because they aren't to pay you anymore. How do I know? I was also a victim of such scam sites at the beginning of my bitcoin journey.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████