Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:29:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Time For Crypto Currency  (Read 444 times)
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:41:29 PM

Are there any best time to trade cryptocurrency on any platform just like in Forex. If there is? What is the best time or day to trade.

Thanks in advance

There is no exact timing or day suggested to trade crypto currencies, you can trade everyday and anytime you have the possibility to make successful trades and earning profit, as long as you trade the most promising coins or tokens, and choosing the best moment to sell. So you need to be online everyday almost to check the market and to study the chart.
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:10:48 PM

My advice for you is not to rush into Forex trading. You should know more about the trading time of people who have traded on it to make the right decision for themselves, avoid mistakes in the trade leads to losses. But I usually trade in the midnight, while everyone is sleeping to avoid trouble Smiley))

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:10:27 AM

Any time is great time to trade, because anyone is easily can access to the exchanges and all the traders is coming from all over the world, so you can see the price fluctuate every hour, but there is something that catch my eye, on the weekend usually the price will be move more slowly and got tendency to go down
hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:29:10 AM

Are there any best time to trade cryptocurrency on any platform just like in Forex. If there is? What is the best time or day to trade.

Thanks in advance
From my personal experience. I believe the best day to trade bitcoin either on forex or crypt currency exchange site are from Friday-Sunday because the market cap usually close for the weekend and the price of coin during those day determine the price of the following week.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:04:15 AM

Thanks in advance
Set your marks of time if you want to trade. There is no such thing as best time to trade it is all up to you if you want to invest on a dip with no guarantee it will rise on time and eventually you'll think you're stuck on holding don't worry it's all normal.
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:13:03 AM

Thanks in advance
No, in cryptocurrencies you can trade all time if you can. All trader want to buy at the cheaper price, but it's must know news about the coin that want be trade. And the best time to trading is buy when the issues or rumor coming about that coin and sell when any good news about it
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:12:35 AM

Unlike stocks that best time to trade is the closing period  with crypto since it is 24 hours and you are trading all over the world. There is no specific time in this market that we can call best.  What you need to do is rely on your technical analysis but be cautioned because if timing the market in stocks and forex is risky it is doubled or triple here in the crypto market because price actions swings from north to south real fast.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:47:13 AM

Markets are 24h working, it is hard to see best hours to trade. Because exchanges are mostly open for everybody in the world. Unless, exchanges give us their deep insight data of daily activity. Hope it helps your question  Cool
Yeah, it is a market that keeps going, so there is no specific time, and the only thing is for one to do his or her own and go to sleep when the time is ripe while others from a different space on earth take over from there. The reason why day traders close all their trades is because anything can happen while sleeping, so it depends on your level of trading or how you want to go about it, but there is really no trading time for cryptocurrency.

It is a 24/7 market hence it is a market that never sleeps considering as some time zone may be sleeping, some time zone are still trading and that is what makes it an interesting decentralized global market anyway. However, I do not think any time of the day affects it and it only depends on the style of trading you do, and most times, the market will always be a few steps ahead of you anyway, so no shit. I have also noticed that weekends are usually good to stash up for the week.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:03:50 AM

Thanks in advance
Cryptocurrency trading is the risky investment so if you want to invest in trading you should try it in anytime once you are failed in the trading automatically you can understand the crypto strategy so do not wait for the right time. If you have some knowledge in crypto Platform better choose long term investment because current situation is not supporting to trading.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:38:00 PM

I don't think there is any such particular time for trading.It all depends on when you have to trade as some people trade when the prices are getting very low or you can say at the time of crash.Some trade when there is slight moment in the prices of the market.Some are the daytraders.So it's upto you how you wanna trade and what coin you want to trade because that is also very important.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:42:03 PM

Trading is good for now because now the bitcoin prices are good and if a traders has the chance to win bitcoin they will become profitable with this and in the present situation the bitcoin market is good and if we look at the present scenario then it is clear the buying strategy is good and with this the traders can earn good amount of money. So now trading in the crypto currencies are like the mature fruit because the market is tough and the selling ratio is high but soon the people will get buy bitcoin and they will again buy bitcoin.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:56:46 PM

Trading is good for now because now the bitcoin prices are good and if a traders has the chance to win bitcoin they will become profitable with this and in the present situation the bitcoin market is good and if we look at the present scenario then it is clear the buying strategy is good and with this the traders can earn good amount of money. So now trading in the crypto currencies are like the mature fruit because the market is tough and the selling ratio is high but soon the people will get buy bitcoin and they will again buy bitcoin.

There are some basic things followed by most of the traders and they are selling while the values are reducing and buying When rhe value become increase ir us the normal thing followed by all traders otherwise there is no secret tricks are available for trading.

babygun

Activity: 2128
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 05:01:57 PM

I think at the moment the prices are too volatile to really profit from trading. You could make some profit, if you follow the market very closely, buy at every dip and sell whenever the dip is over.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Roachgo04

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:23:21 AM

Thanks in advance

As far as I know, there is no specific best time for trading in cryptocurrency. Crypto is very different in stock market and Forex they don’t follow some of the trading rules. But to share to you my experience I usually buy during noon time Friday. I usually find the price of altcoin and BTC cheaper than the other day. While I usually sell it at the start of the week which is Monday.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:25:58 AM

There isn't any perfect time to trade the reason why forex have a particular time to trade is because the market is regulated and running it everyday for 24 hours can cause issues while regulating it and it will be more costlier to maintain for bitcoin the markets are open every single day every single hour so therefore you can trade anytime the price will always fluctuate
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 10:37:39 AM

Considering that the markets are 24 hours and everybody is doing their own thing I would say no. However, I believe I have seen the argument that when miners are up and dumping you want to be up around this time (don't know when that would be because miners are everywhere!). You see the problem?

I don't think we can time those activities accurately in this crypto markets. Many users will fail to make a profit from these methods so I suggest just invest in your favourite coins and wait for them to go high. In this method, we should be lucky to time the market otherwise we may lose profits in trade. Since it is 24 hours market so any time is good if your lucky.
It would not even make any sense timing anything since the market is one that just keeps on going, without any stop. It is 24 hours and 7 days market, and that is why they call it a non-sleeping market. It is not like Forex where things are timed and you have to work with the trading time.

I feel this is an opportunity that comes with the market, but in terms of profit, there is really no timing, and like you said, just do your own analysis, and stick with your trading pattern.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:31:57 PM

There is no best time when you are in trading. If every of your trades gives you a profit then its a good time to sell. Never aim for a big profit.

I guess if there is no best time but there is a best day in trading. Its just simple for me, you just have to wait for the market to turn red and if you think the dip is done, time to go shopping and wait after the dip.
Not aiming for a big profit is something that I have come to really learn, as I usually hold sometimes before looking for that huge profit, the complexity of the market just like the one we had recently affects a lot of things.

Since I learnt that a lot from the last year fork of bitcoin when all alts were dumped badly, I did not make that mistake again this time around, so for alts, I would rather just go on steady and low profit unless I just got lucky to have a huge profit on any of them, but generally, I do not see any perfect time for the market.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:27:52 PM

Thanks in advance

There is no such thing as "the best time to trade." This is a crypto-currency market and here you can trade around the clock. The more active time of day for trading is when China and America are trading.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:59:55 PM

I think at the moment the prices are too volatile to really profit from trading. You could make some profit, if you follow the market very closely, buy at every dip and sell whenever the dip is over.
Since price is volatile it is hard to answer when is the best time for trading cryptocurrency. The best time is always buy at dipped price and never panic that is, sell at low and buy when high. Definitely by doing that is obviously you will lose.
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:02:29 PM

Thanks in advance

The best thing about the crypto world is the crypto markets and exchanges is active throughout 24/7. Its worlwide so there is no best time to trade. we have to create our own best time in trading in the sense of profit.
If you are a part time trader then its upto your capacity to find your time which will suit you to trade. Each individual should find their own best time based upon their skill and capacity to shine in the cryptomarket by gaining much profit
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: