Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:16:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Time For Crypto Currency  (Read 440 times)
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:18:48 PM

the best time to trade are buy when the price dropped and sell at high price and it could be happened in the whole day and daily or weekly trading is good as long as you're not loss and get profit and there is no exact time to do trading because it depend on market movement or the particular trend
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:46:32 PM

Are there any best time to trade cryptocurrency on any platform just like in Forex. If there is? What is the best time or day to trade.

Thanks in advance

Trading crypto are working and live 24 hours a day. Its been use all over the world. There is no best time for trading, just do your prefer time that you are comfortable so that you can monitor well the market. Just buy a coin when the time of dip and sell it when you get a profit at least 5 to 10%

chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:56:19 PM

Are there any best time to trade cryptocurrency on any platform just like in Forex. If there is? What is the best time or day to trade.

Thanks in advance

It is hard to define the right time to trade crypto because the whole world trades. It works continuously. No one can really answer this question for you. The only solution to your problem is to keep track of your coins as much as possible and as often as possible to know when is the right time to trade.

terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:02:56 PM

there is no best time or a blind for trading, it is just a matter of skill and ability of traders because any time is very good if able to take advantage of opportunity and trading ability.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:13:34 PM

Thanks in advance

Finally conclusion to understand your query is best strategy to use for trading. Everyone have the own tactics to invest on crypto currency trading. Long time stretegy to follow are buy when the bitcoin and alts dumped in the market and sell when the coins value spikes up again.
First you must know the potential coins which can grows big in some weeks. In trading you cannot wait for 3 or 6 months because this cannot be consider like holding the fund.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 06:45:21 PM

Thanks in advance

In a day,if you  think this is the low value of bitcoin.Use it to purchase a bitcoin,because we know soon it will get back to high value.
If the price of bitcoin reaches  maximum value,you will get some profit .Only if you sell the bitcoin,when the price of bitcoin reaches the Moon.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:39:53 PM

Considering that the markets are 24 hours and everybody is doing their own thing I would say no. However, I believe I have seen the argument that when miners are up and dumping you want to be up around this time (don't know when that would be because miners are everywhere!). You see the problem?
You can see this way too that most of the times when Asians are active especially Japan, Korea at that time the market is mostly bullish and when they go to sleep then the market is almost silent, so best time to sell would be when they are active and buy when they are asleep.
And yes most of the times crypto market is active so it's hard to find out the best time to buy and to sell, it's sometimes dependent on luck also.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:02:32 PM

For me I Always checked crypto because for me the best to trade is everyday because everyday they have some altcoin who have the price decrease and that's good to buy and the price who increase are the good to sell.  There's no time and day best to trade because we hve different country we have different time so it will not same.  Maybe half of the earth it's day and half it's night so everytime it is good.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:04:48 PM

I do not regularly trade the day so I am less likely to track the progress of each crypto. I chose the good crypto and kept it for a few months so I did not have to keep track of it every day. Now the market is volatile so I strongly recommend that if you are not a good trader you should not trade this time.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:33:08 PM

there is no best time or a blind for trading, it is just a matter of skill and ability of traders because any time is very good if able to take advantage of opportunity and trading ability.

Trading will always depend on your skills, you can do it anytime you want in cryptomarket but make sure you know how to do it properly. Time is very important and you must cherish everymoment because you might miss the opportunity if you don’t value it.
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:01:05 AM

Thanks in advance

difficult to explain when is the best time to trade for me there are nothing right time for my trading work I just continue monitor the stability of the coins before I buy. that's is my strategy on my trading job hard work and monitoring giving more time to avoid loses of my investment.

enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:25:53 AM

Cryptocurrency market and forex is not the same, in crypto market you can trade 24/7 and best times to trade depend on the news related crypto or fundamental and technical analysis of the coin.

alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:43:57 AM

the bulk volume goes kind of like in the Asian markets, so IMHO your trading time needs to be calculated taking this into account

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Blessed J

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:59:31 AM

In the cryptoworld, one has to be updated always on the current trend of the market. The market changes with time and the best time in the market might be the time when you are not around. So i would say you have to constantly study the prices of the cryptocurrencies and know when to buy and when to sell in order to trade well.
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:02:00 AM

Thanks in advance

in cryptocurrency there is a trading time where the coin makes it UP but not just UP just coin up there should be good news from the coin developer, if not then surely it is a very dangerous false increase.

Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:07:45 AM

It will personally depend on you, depending on our timezone and that is why crypto trading is the best because it's 24 hours open.
We should have a relax mind when trading and the best time is the working time you are use to, that way you are not sleepy and you are more focus.

Adhar

Activity: 966
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:55:35 AM

actually no trading time for crypto currency,main think is follow up.you must be following market as much as possible. when you see that market are red position then you can try buy a coin & when market are green you can cell.this is just primary tricks but many thinks have for trading.
best of luck,thanks

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:15:28 AM

Thanks in advance
Even as currently as the market is dumping, swing traders are still making money and taking profits. The crypto market is a 24/7 days market and an all comers affairs. I don't believe there is any particular trade zone one can make profit. All one needs is diligence and patience to spot a good coin, buy in and wait for a push to take profit.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██