Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:13:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] SANCOJ - WORLD'S FIRST OPPORTUNITY SUPERMARKET  (Read 2722 times)
Ngozi@Sancoj

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 08:17:20 AM

Wow. awesome project. Nowadays many who have given support to this project, and this would certainly be a very good thing for the Betterment of the project

Yes you are right. The project deserves attention and is worthy of the time spent studying it. On which exchanges is it planned to place a token?

Hi,

We are making arrangement for listing in exchanges and will publish it as soon as possible.

Regards,
Ngozi
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ngozi@Sancoj

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 08:40:47 AM

What is Sancoj?is a project tryng to bring all kind of opportunities to everyone for free like a job, project contract, event, learning, certification, socializing, talent management/enhancement, buying and selling, business acquisition, distributorship or franchising, etc

Hi,

You are very correct.

Apart from bringing the opportunities, ability to choose profitable opportunity is very vital and this is why we are integrating an Artificial Intelligence Agent into the platform to predict success rates of each opportunity user decides to take. This will let the user make better decisions, save time,energy and other resources.

Imagine you knowing what course will profit you more, even before you fill your course application/admission form.

Imagine you being assured that you can be successful from your current location.

The effects, are indeed massive....

Sancoj project will be driven by people (huge community) and that is why we seek your support.

Inform your friends, colleagues, relatives etc., about Sancoj. Let the join the revolution. Together, we can achieve anything...

Regards,
Ngozi

ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:18:45 PM

I see the concept of this exciting project, an innovation of Zingo technology as a tool that helps every user to find sensitive and profitable opportunities. but projects like this there are many similar ones. hopefully, the team works hard and maximally for promotion
strongke

Activity: 369
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:48:36 PM

the concept of the project is interesting and becomes a problem solver in the handling of fraud in online transactions. but ane see the total suplaynya lot banget, hopefully can be smooth and attract the interest of many investors
assasin21rus

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:48:52 PM

All the features are free? then what is the use for you I did not quite understand
bimboy1

Activity: 133
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:52:15 PM

All the features are free? then what is the use for you I did not quite understand
please read on the white paper so you can understand about this SANCO project, I think this project is interesting and can attract many people
bimboy1

Activity: 133
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:49:56 PM

indeed until now many projects that have the same theme and this makes it more visible how the quality of the team if they do have the creativity and innovation more interesting
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:16:30 AM

I see the concept of this exciting project, an innovation of Zingo technology as a tool that helps every user to find sensitive and profitable opportunities. but projects like this there are many similar ones. hopefully, the team works hard and maximally for promotion
the project was indeed carrying a very nice concept, and very deserved anyway if this project gets a lot of support. hopefully all teams will prepare a strategy very well, in order to make this project a success.
newsilike (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

This account was hacked. just recently got it back

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:10:16 PM

sancoj.com announce there first Alpha version

https://market.sancoj.com/

Try now
jeffbitcoin2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:03:53 PM

Nice it very excited to open the ico of this SANCOJ.COM
hope there will be many investor for the ico comming,,
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:15:00 AM

the project was indeed carrying a very nice concept, and very deserved anyway if this project gets a lot of support. hopefully all teams will prepare a strategy very well, in order to make this project a success.
I see interesting things in this project other than the good concept of his team is also reliable, I also hope this project will succeed in achieving its success.
andreas-jon

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:03:24 PM

indeed until now many projects that have the same theme and this makes it more visible the quality of the team how if they have the creativity and innovation that is more interesting certainly will not be difficult this project to success
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 2197

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:15:46 PM

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hello everyone,

The Crypto Escrow Team (CET) is hereby announcing that the co-operation between Sancoj and CET has been cancelled due to the fact that Sancoj does not want to deal with anonymous individuals.

We totally understand that it's hard to trust anonymous individuals and respect their decision. We wish them all the best with their project.

Kind Regards,
Mitchell

This message has been signed on 09-04-2018 at 21:15 GMT+2
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
bc1qss8zacssnsl7shmy3zanh303r3p57jvtudkskq
IHhkVCPYwGNvTmm3QKIznS4griOhnQFQCYgPo/da18W1Bry32QPYrHEhUz9z03ZPRyc8s5cv1XUZ6T4BNKrO/og=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
nebes

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:01:17 PM

advertising in all directions. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3203316.0
Cryptoworld79

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:24:24 AM

This's a new idea and would not be easy to achieve the desired result. Wish your project will be successful.
Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?
jametoti

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:11:03 PM

I think the concept of his project is very interesting hopefully will be a problem solving in the handling of fraud for online transactions, but I will see the total supply is very much
ershva

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:16:28 PM

There is no single point of failure because the entire network or transaction control is not a single central entity but by the whole network.
kiminjhon

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:25:39 PM

SANCOJ project that has many benefits and hopefully many who like this project to be successful at the end of this project bounty is completed
strongke

Activity: 369

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:49:35 PM

I think SANCOJ has a very interesting project concept hopefully will be a problem solving in the handling of fraud for online transactions but I will see the total supply is very much
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:51:09 AM

I think SANCOJ has a very interesting project concept hopefully will be a problem solving in the handling of fraud for online transactions but I will see the total supply is very much
I also think such that this project is highly expected to be successful because the goal of this project in the wake of the extremely nice is for handling fraudulent online transactions. I am sure that future projects will get plenty of support from participants.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: