Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:19:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] SANCOJ - WORLD'S FIRST OPPORTUNITY SUPERMARKET  (Read 2724 times)
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:34:39 PM

I think SANCOJ has a very interesting project concept hopefully will be a problem solving in the handling of fraud for online transactions but I will see the total supply is very much
I also think such that this project is highly expected to be successful because the goal of this project in the wake of the extremely nice is for handling fraudulent online transactions. I am sure that future projects will get plenty of support from participants.
I think this project has a concept and also a great goal and I also support the once so that this project can flourish and succeed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dieniz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:09:16 PM

I begin the study of the project with the study of information about the team. Here I have no doubt that the team will be able to successfully implement the project.
lukikato

Activity: 346

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:52:54 PM

I think this project is very interesting and nice
I'm sure this project will be a great success thanks to the team of experts in the field. Grin
Duyenng792

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:25:13 PM

So exactly how will the project develop to bring opportunity to investor? Where will you start to develop your project?
botan2018

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:01:39 AM

I do not understand the shape of the airdrop, with respect!
gozcominer

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:20:53 AM

I like the idea of the project everybody must be love this, I am happy to support you guys, good luck for the in this greatest project.
heru ardhianta

Activity: 358

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:29:39 PM

The concept offered by the Sancoj project is exciting and unique as a platform that provides opportunities and analysis to its users about what work or career field is appropriate for it through artificial intelligence analysis and also makes it easy for its users
alvena

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:34:29 PM

A useful project, I hope that you have enough space under the sun. Do something that is not ordinary, that would compete on your background.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:24:44 AM

I am convinced by the project team can bring the projects towards success and hopefully getting a lot of support for this project in order to compete with other projects.
darasinmi4show

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:26:42 AM

Hello, the manager, is the bounty still open for now. What is the soft cap and the hard cap? How much have you rise now. How can I invest in the project. What are the plan for the future of crypto world and your project? Which area of works of life do you Major into?
evitasari

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:30:52 AM

I am convinced by the project team can bring the projects towards success and hopefully getting a lot of support for this project in order to compete with other projects.
if the team involved here is always compact of course the success will be easy to achieve and certainly will be many investors who are interested in this project because this project is worth to be developed to succeed.
Ngozi@Sancoj

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 10:38:55 AM

SANCOJ Is Integrating Bancor Protocol to Provide Token Liquidity for Millions (if not billions) of Opportunity Seekers Worldwide.

Lagos – 29th April, 2018 - SANCOJ; The World’s First Opportunity Supermarket, built on the Ethereum Blockchain, brings most opportunities in one place and uses Artificial Intelligence to predict the career success rate of users while suggesting the most profitable opportunity to them.

Sancoj will serve over 1 billion people worldwide with these robust modules:

Jobs
Freelance Marketplace
Events Booking/Management
Talent Showcase/Management
Buy/Sell Business
Online Marketplace
Contest
Etc
Plus Predictive AI Agent, ZINGO.

Sancoj has today announced its integration of the Bancor Protocol to provide continuous liquidity for the SANCOJ platform. Earlier last week, Sancoj completed its pre-sales and is having its Public Sale from May 1,2018 - May 30,2018.

In less than one month of releasing the Alpha Version of SANCOJ, Sancoj received 55,000+ registered users from 98 countries. Currently, SANC has been allocated to more than 46,000 users and awaiting distribution.

By integrating the Bancor Protocol, SANC token holders will gain access to continuous liquidity regardless of trade volume or exchange listings, through the Bancor Network , where any integrated token can be automatically be converted to any other coin/token, directly from the Bancor Wallet or any Web3 wallet, such as MetaMask.

Currently, more than 70 tokens are already live on Bancor Network. These include ETH (ETHEREUM), BNT (the Bancor Network Token), GNO (Gnosis), Aragon, AdHive, BNB (Binance), We Power, Trade.io and a long list of projects that will soon be activated.

According to Ngozi Emeh-Festus; Sancoj CEO, “We already have a huge community of 55,000 registered users, 26,000 Twitter Followers, 34,000 Telegram Followers, 21,000 Facebook Followers, 11,000 Linkedin Followers and we are anticipating many more. It is therefore necessary for us to provide our users with an easy way to convert the SANC tokens”.

“Integrating with Bancor will provide liquidity, not only to our community but to everyone who wishes to use the revolutionary SANCOJ platform either as Opportunity Owner, Opportunity Seeker, Advertiser, Lender, Event Manager, Employer, Applicant etc.

SANCOJ will activate a Relay Token with 5% of its circulating token supply within a week following the successful completion of its Token Sale. Users will be able to buy and sell SANC tokens directly from the Bancor Wallet or any Web3 wallet at a formulaically calculated price.

About Bancor

The Bancor Protocol is a standard for the creation of Smart Tokens™, cryptocurrencies with built-in convertibility directly through their smart contracts. Bancor utilizes an innovative token “connector” method to enable formulaic price calculation and continuous liquidity for all integrated tokens, without needing to match two parties in an exchange. Smart Tokens interconnect to form token liquidity networks, allowing user-generated cryptocurrencies to thrive. To convert tokens instantly, visit the Bancor Web App or join the Bancor Telegram group for more information.

About SANCOJ

SANCOJ is the World’s First Opportunity Supermarket, built on the Ethereum blockchain, uses Artificial Intelligence to predict users’ career success rate and suggest the most profitable opportunities, to them.

The word ‘Sancoj’, is an Esperanto word that means ‘opportunities’ in English. Sancoj’s goal is to reduce (if not eliminate) hunger, failure, lack of opportunities and underutilization of human capabilities by bringing most opportunities in one place and thereby using Artificial Intelligence to predict and suggest the most profitable opportunities for each user. It has a MARKETPLACE, EVENT MANAGEMENT MODULE, CHAT, FULL-TIME JOB, TALENT MANAGEMENT, FREELANCE PROJECTS, LENDING, FRANCHISE, DISTRIBUTORSHIP, ETC., modules. It also has AI agent that analyses user data + available opportunities to help user make sensitive career decisions. SANCOJ is FREE to use. It charges 0% commission.

About ZINGO

Zingo is an Artificial Intelligence Agent built into the Sancoj platform to analyze user data and suggest the most profitable opportunities to the user. We noticed that many people make career decisions based on their area of specialization and training, current financial status, current location, family ties, etc. They do not take into consideration the possibilities that other factors can offer. Zingo also looks into the opportunities made available by their Religion, Childhood experience, Past locations, Physical attributes, Natural Talent, Lifestyle, Belief System, Hobbies, Relationship, etc., and predict the success rates for different available opportunities. It will then suggest to user, the most profitable and help user navigate through the obvious limitations user may have. Example of this can be LACK OF FUND. Zingo will help user alert possible funders and help negotiate the repayment conditions taking into consideration, INTEREST RATE, DURATION, etc.

Know more about SANCOJ:

Whitepaper: https://www.sancoj.com/assets/whitepaper.pdf

We can be contacted:

Telegram: https://t.me/sancoj

Twitter: https://twitter.com/sancojofficial

Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/Sancojofficial
ll63248555

Activity: 347
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:17:01 AM

Very good idea and very clear and orderly route planning! However, a lot of recent projects are similar to the concept of your project, emphasizing the safety and low cost! Where are you different from them?
Ngozi@Sancoj

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 10:05:38 AM

SANCOJ WILL BE LISTED IN OCTAEX

As part of our plan to bring liquidity and enable SANC trading, SANC will be available for trading on OCTAEX, immediately after ICO.

mrongoz_imut

Activity: 1232
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 03:23:40 AM

SANCOJ WILL BE LISTED IN OCTAEX

As part of our plan to bring liquidity and enable SANC trading, SANC will be available for trading on OCTAEX, immediately after ICO.

this is good news for all participant this project hopefull price of this token up
thank for u update

.1xBit.com..TICKET ..RUSH...
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
..TAKE PART..
Ngozi@Sancoj

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:59:16 AM

SANCOJ HAS RELEASED 4 MODULES

We have kept our promise.

Sancoj has released modules for:

JOBS

FREELANCE PROJECTS

DISTRIBUTORSHIP

FRANCHISE

These 4 modules are LIVE and more are still loading...

Please check them out as we work hard to keep our promises of eradicating poverty, lack of opportunities and hunger.

Regards,
Ngozi
sarimob

Activity: 288

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:59:45 PM

JOBS

FREELANCE PROJECTS

DISTRIBUTORSHIP

FRANCHISE

Please check them out as we work hard to keep our promises of eradicating poverty, lack of opportunities and hunger.

Regards,
Ngozi
thanks for u update we are waiting always good news about this project
hopefull this project will be succes

gozcominer

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:56:53 AM

JOBS

FREELANCE PROJECTS

DISTRIBUTORSHIP

FRANCHISE

Regards,
Ngozi

great progress for this project, I'm sure the company will achieve great results, good luck for this greatest project.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:39:00 AM

JOBS

FREELANCE PROJECTS

DISTRIBUTORSHIP

FRANCHISE

Regards,
Ngozi

great progress for this project, I'm sure the company will achieve great results, good luck for this greatest project.
true, it's been the noticeable development of the project with all plans and also the goal of this project is extremely interesting and I became convinced that will be a lot of support for this project can be successful and come true.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:46:29 AM

JOBS

FREELANCE PROJECTS

DISTRIBUTORSHIP

FRANCHISE

Regards,
Ngozi

true, it's been the noticeable development of the project with all plans and also the goal of this project is extremely interesting and I became convinced that will be a lot of support for this project can be successful and come true.
great project. I also hope as time goes by, it will be a lot of people who provide support to the project. because this project is very good if it can be developed in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: