Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:41:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] SANCOJ - WORLD'S FIRST OPPORTUNITY SUPERMARKET  (Read 2724 times)
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:19:23 AM

SANCOJ HAS RELEASED 4 MODULES

We have kept our promise.

Sancoj has released modules for:

JOBS

FREELANCE PROJECTS

DISTRIBUTORSHIP

FRANCHISE

These 4 modules are LIVE and more are still loading...

Please check them out as we work hard to keep our promises of eradicating poverty, lack of opportunities and hunger.

Regards,
Ngozi

great progress for this project, I'm sure the company will achieve great results, good luck for this greatest project.
true, it's been the noticeable development of the project with all plans and also the goal of this project is extremely interesting and I became convinced that will be a lot of support for this project can be successful and come true.
great project. I also hope as time goes by, it will be a lot of people who provide support to the project. because this project is very good if it can be developed in the future.
I see a lot of support for this project and many also gave a positive response to this project, hopefully what the hope we all can succeed this project will be realized with successful results. and passion continued to team involved here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ngozi@Sancoj

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 01:17:33 PM

Our ICO has ended.

We thank all our contributors and supporters.

Development of Sancoj Ecosystem continues... as stated on our Roadmap.

We are also excited to announce that the distribution of Sancoj Token will start soon.

Thanks.

Regards,
Ngozi
Kelampok ijo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:02:44 PM

I will be happy to see SANCOJ's development, Sancoj Project intends to offer Opportunity to everyone free of charge (with zero transaction fee), WOW !, this is a very valuable opportunity for everyone to follow this SANCOJ trail, hopefully the goals to be targeted by SANCOJ is soon reached, for all who wait for SANCOJ's distribution! SANCOJ has completed its ICO, and for further information please wait for the latest announcement from SANCOJ developer, please visit t.me/@sancoj to know about next update of sancoj. Wink
steve_rogers

Activity: 280
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:21:01 PM

Guys, just cannot log in, I dont know whats up with your web site, but I have restored my password 3 times, and after establishing new password I still cannot loggin, seems like your devs doesnt deserve their payments
Naes

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:15:40 AM

Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:05:52 AM

all in one platform with various features such as the marketplace, events, AI, jobs, and courses is an answer for people who want to do various online activities in one place, and this would be very useful to the user if the consideration is the efficiency of time
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:02:53 PM

thank you for the airdrop, wish all the best to the devs to achieve all the goals from the roadmap

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
steve_rogers

Merit: 62

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:33:05 PM

Guys, just cannot log in, I dont know whats up with your web site, but I have restored my password 3 times, and after establishing new password I still cannot loggin, seems like your devs doesnt deserve their payments

Can anyone help me with this problem?

BTW, still haven't received my bounty tokens, is distribution is still ongoing?
Ngozi@Sancoj

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 09:53:06 AM

You can pm an admin on our Telegram group to sort it for you.
SektorPiii

Activity: 616
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:46:55 PM

Hi guys! I want to say that I'm certainly pleased that the ICO is completed successfully, what you are doing is in my opinion the # 1 problem in the world. I hope that you will honor your promises honestly, also I can say that I got my bounty tokens, and for the whole campaign I did not have any questions or problems, thanks) Naturally, I hold tokens)) I wish good luck to the team and the development of the project!  Smiley Wink
Naes

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:03:35 AM

Sorry, but I did not quite understand what your tokens will be for. and what advantages will investors have? and by the way, tell me, what is the value of your token? What is the total coin supply for this project?
amir lusik

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:26:00 PM

hello  manager i don't receive my bounty token.please  help me to get my bounty for twitter , facebook , telegram

the project brought a very nice concept. Hopefully this project can run smoothly until the expected targets are achieved.
blockchainben777
Copper Member

Activity: 112

ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 01:30:35 PM

SANC (SANCOJ) has been added to #ExToke FEE FREE DEX! Get trading here: https://trade.extoke.com 

▬▬ι═══════-  ♦ EXTOKE  -═══════ι▬▬
●▬●▬●▬●▬ FEE FREE DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE! ▬●▬●▬●▬●
[{Website}{Token Sale}{White Paper}{Platform}{Twitter}{Facebook}
tuansyho96

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:27:27 AM

done for vote sancoj on kucoin , wish token will win this vote.
tuansyho96

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:39:59 AM

The concept of this project is quite unique and impressive, perhaps this project will be a successful project in the future.
Basion

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:26:27 PM

Sorry, but I did not quite understand what your tokens will be for. and what advantages will investors have? and by the way, tell me, what is the value of your token? What is the total coin supply for this project?

If you are interested in this project, you need to study the technical documentation. Every investor should do this. There you will find the answers to all the questions.
stronger2

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:41:25 PM

the SANCOJ project will create a platform is integrated with artificial intelligence to analyze the user data and suggest the most favourable opportunities for user-based blockchain, a platform that will help the user in taking the decision of the
shulern

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:59:10 AM

https://etherdelta.com/#0x03ec7bb59be036870ef696a2abf124f496d6735a-ETH
Samuel Velez

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:42:36 AM

We want to introduce to your community a blockchain platform that will be launched in late September.
The first 300K registered members will be free of trading fees in the first year. https://aiodex.com/?ref=5b3ee33df049720b0fe49667
Ngozi@Sancoj

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 12:03:04 PM

hello  manager i don't receive my bounty token.please  help me to get my bounty for twitter , facebook , telegram

the project brought a very nice concept. Hopefully this project can run smoothly until the expected targets are achieved.

Pm @Abioyebabatunde or @NgoziEmeh on Telegram to sort the issue.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: