Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:23:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]NYNJA- The Future of Communication & Collaboration in One Platform  (Read 20957 times)
Abeleez

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:51:53 PM

In this era of the internet of things, security is of utmost concern. How do guard against hackers?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Darerando

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:06:10 PM

Nynga app has make it possible for you to separate your personal and business live into multiple accounts simultaneously in one app how awesome is that, I mean this innovative system have make things lot more easier
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:02:32 PM

Can't help but wonder and ask, why is a project such as this be titled NYNJA? It sounds far from right to name a project this unique NYNJA especially when it has to do not just with applications and technology, but commerce, and language translation as the main deal..
The name was chosen to reflect the stealthy and privacycentric nature of the app, making the user feel as legendary as those warriors
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:04:13 PM

Let me make an example with Africa or west Africa to be precise. There are several thousands of indigenous languages. Will Nynja app cover these remote languages?.
NYNJA will localise the most widely spoken languages. However, being an open platform, the community can also contribute to the localisation of their desired languages
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:07:00 PM

In this era of the internet of things, security is of utmost concern. How do guard against hackers?
There are different kinds of hack and the blockchain has rendered almost all ineffective except for one, social engineering. Social engineering means manipulating the users to give you access to their information. Users will have to ensure that they do not divulge their keys and passwords to anybody to stay protected
Nitori_m

Activity: 346
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:19:45 PM

Let me make an example with Africa or west Africa to be precise. There are several thousands of indigenous languages. Will Nynja app cover these remote languages?.
NYNJA will localise the most widely spoken languages. However, being an open platform, the community can also contribute to the localisation of their desired languages
Bridging communication gap is awesome. Will it be  some kind of automatic translation?
Darerando

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:29:04 PM

I just couldn't help it but to be curious on what could possibly be the challenges nynga might be facing 
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:46:58 PM

With so many social media channels nowadays, how can you assure to be successful in this realm of industry? Too difficult to attract so many users because of known apps already.
Your right there are plenty of social media apps but NYNJA has a lot of features that these other apps don't. NYNJA will be the worlds first mobile app that combines voice, text, and visual messaging with business management and e-commerce features. This makes NYNJA perfect for both individuals and business as everything can be done within the single application.

The challenge here is the app adoption. Even if nynja brings all the combined features of the famous apps, still they need to attract users. Without users, the project will go nowhere. I'm curious how many users will actually use nynja in their daily lives? From that point of actual usage, I can tell if nynja is successful in establishing their part in the communications industry.
EMRO CEO

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:56:53 PM

This could be something big, taking on a lot of big names in the industry, good luck guys!!
Darerando

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:58:57 PM

When would NYNJA app be launched?
Will there be any rewarding of stakes as for those who uses the nynga app in terms of commerce and trading. Any airdrop?
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:55:19 PM

How do you mean by securing the use of cryptocurrency to purchase goods and services?
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:57:43 PM

Bridging communication gap is awesome. Will it be  some kind of automatic translation?
I see it difficult to cover tose languages because a few people use it. Maybe one day but they should focus first in most used languages.

Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:02:30 PM

Bridging communication gap is awesome. Will it be  some kind of automatic translation?
I see it difficult to cover tose languages because a few people use it. Maybe one day but they should focus first in most used languages.
By selecting most used languages will reduce the space for wilder communication and trading. As most people find it hard to interact or use other languages. And what languages are the most used apart from English, French, Asian languages (Japanese, Chinese and all) Spanish etc that NYNJA plan to firstly focus on?
ChrisBren

Activity: 486
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:12:35 PM

Yes there will be a freelance translation service available for communication in the app Smiley

I just couldn't help it but to be curious on what could possibly be the challenges nynga might be facing 
As tippytoes just below you said, the major challenge is adoption of the application, which the team will be focusing on with their marketing upon app release, utilising facebook, youtube, snapchat, pintrest, tumblr, and more Smiley

When would NYNJA app be launched?
Will there be any rewarding of stakes as for those who uses the nynga app in terms of commerce and trading. Any airdrop?
The beta version of the app is released in June this year Smiley
The coin itself is ERC20 so there is no staking benefits. An Airdrop is ongoing in our Bounty Smiley

How do you mean by securing the use of cryptocurrency to purchase goods and services?
The app will allow the use of NYNJA coin to make purchases via the platform in a simple, safe, and efficient way.

thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 11:14:21 PM

NYNJA platform offering variety of features including communication and freelancing services, that is great. The team is also solid and experienced. I want to know if there is any demo version of the platform available to try?

ChrisBren

Activity: 486
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:01:09 AM

NYNJA platform offering variety of features including communication and freelancing services, that is great. The team is also solid and experienced. I want to know if there is any demo version of the platform available to try?

Thanks for your support!
The beta version will be released in June this year, so you will be able to try it out then Smiley
Nitori_m

Activity: 346
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:26:01 AM

Good the airdrop is ongoing, will there be a need for kYC?
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:49:57 AM

Hello. Would NYNJA app be available for both IOS and Android use? And what sort of items can I trade within the app please?
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:18:55 AM

the advantage of ninja is the ability to fully integrate with built-in digital marketplace and crypto wallet, although telegram can bring the similar digital marketplace and crypto wallet, but not so attractive with its text display. the rest is like other social networking apps, but the ninja platform blends and combines the superior features of other apps into a single platform.
Darerando

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:13:07 AM

One thing I don't quite understand is that do I get to choose the sort of language barrier i want or will it just be automatic translation?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: