Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:34:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]NYNJA- The Future of Communication & Collaboration in One Platform  (Read 20957 times)
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:19:28 PM

Where can I get the new dates of the token sale and soft cap, hard cap details. Hearing lots of good things about Nynja and is there any event you are participating in the near by future.?

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
NYNJAInc (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:24:00 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 08:24:07 AM by NYNJAInc

Where can I get the new dates of the token sale and soft cap, hard cap details? Hearing lots of good things about Nynja and is there any event you are participating in the nearby future.?
Hi there! Thanks for supporting our project. Some of the team members will be at Consensus 2018, Blockchain Week at New York City! Marshall Taplits, Co-Founder & Chief Strategy Officer at NYNJA will be at Malta D10e speaking about how individuals and societies thrive with blockchain enabled platforms. Feel free to join and follow us on social media, we would love to see you there.

Telegram: https://t.me/nynjaEN
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NYNJAGroupLtd/

Join our whitelist here!

NYNJAInc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 08:23:43 AM

Check out our latest article on Medium.
"The Blockchian Effect: How will it change your life?"

Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:09:22 PM

In their website I can't really see the number of tokens they have accomplished or have they reached soft caps? https://nynjacoin.com/
cryptoslate01

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 10:47:25 AM

Hello Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com.

We just added NYNJA  to  CryptoSlate's ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/nynja/

https://i.imgur.com/Zh7L6K3.jpg

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to NYNJA ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit" or send us a message via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/.

Thank you!
NYNJAInc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 10:58:34 AM

This project grabbed my attention recently and being reading reviews on websites and blogs to decide. Will read more about this project. Good luck to team.
  Thank you for your support and we are more than happy to have you joining our bounty program and follow our social media for more updates from the team!

ChrisBren

Activity: 486
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:22:08 AM

Hey everyone!
Myself. NikolaBegović. and Bowtiesarecool are the community managers for this ANN thread and the telegram channel Smiley
We are more than happy to help you all with any questions or comments you have regarding the project!   Grin
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:32:37 PM

So, what's the payment structure like for engaging services and is there any "network/commission" fee?

ChrisBren

Activity: 486

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:39:16 PM

So, what's the payment structure like for engaging services and is there any "network/commission" fee?

Yes, NYNJA takes a small commission from freelance transactions, which are all recorded on
the blockchain for transparency. This allows NYNJA to pay for CPU, storage and bandwidth to
run the platform, maintain our development and to absorb Ethereum gas price for all
transactions. To be clear, all other standard messaging services provided by NYNJA are free to
the User.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:41:53 PM

With so many social media channels nowadays, how can you assure to be successful in this realm of industry? Too difficult to attract so many users because of known apps already.
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:43:52 PM

What is NYNJA?

NYNJA is the first international cross-platform communications platform with a built-in cryptocurrency marketplace and crypto wallet. The NYNJA platform combines voice, text, and visual messaging with robust business management and e-commerce features, all powered by its own financial ecosystem, and cryptocurrency, NYNJACoin. With NYNJACoin, users can exchange freelance services and virtual goods, as well as access exclusive content and earn tokens for viewing ads or using the branded material.

Our Official Channels and Groups:

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | THREE-PAGER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER |
TELEGRAM- EN, CN, KR, JP, RU

https://i.imgur.com/X4umpox.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/CqXVuwq.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/hzrzNWv.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/fu7oNes.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/TXsKXNz.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/h1FrzrV.jpg
What is the difference between this platform and connect job?
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:44:54 PM

Yes, NYNJA takes a small commission from freelance transactions, which are all recorded on
the blockchain for transparency. This allows NYNJA to pay for CPU, storage and bandwidth to
run the platform, maintain our development and to absorb Ethereum gas price for all
transactions. To be clear, all other standard messaging services provided by NYNJA are free to
the User.
Do you have a fixed rate/percentage that is taken off every transaction and what is this rate?

WL082746

Activity: 308
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:56:48 PM

I participated in the airdrop activity in the name of this project a few days ago! Is this a real activity? In addition, I want to say that with the change of people's lifestyle and the progress of technology, the way of communication is also changing! NANJA offers better choices and richer experiences. Be sure to succeed!
daviszayn

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:00:34 PM

NYNJA Group Ltd. is creating the first blockchain-enabled operating system to combine communication, commerce and an app marketplace in an open and secure global platform.
NikolaBegovic

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:37:38 PM

With so many social media channels nowadays, how can you assure to be successful in this realm of industry? Too difficult to attract so many users because of known apps already.
Your right there are plenty of social media apps but NYNJA has a lot of features that these other apps don't. NYNJA will be the worlds first mobile app that combines voice, text, and visual messaging with business management and e-commerce features. This makes NYNJA perfect for both individuals and business as everything can be done within the single application.

the User.
Do you have a fixed rate/percentage that is taken off every transaction and what is this rate?
Details of this fee structure will be available in due course.

I participated in the airdrop activity in the name of this project a few days ago! Is this a real activity? In addition, I want to say that with the change of people's lifestyle and the progress of technology, the way of communication is also changing! NANJA offers better choices and richer experiences. Be sure to succeed!

Yes it is a real activity. Thank you very much for your support!
Cryptotina

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:07:31 PM

Hi this is really a catchy project, and the idea is just interesting. I mean, we're in the age of technology and the problem of language differences is a barrier to almost everyone. It's nice that you guys aim at resolving this issue.
Cryptotina

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:17:35 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 03:36:54 PM by Cryptotina

Can't help but wonder and ask, why is a project such as this be titled NYNJA? It sounds far from right to name a project this unique NYNJA especially when it has to do not just with applications and technology, but commerce, and language translation as the main deal..
Cryptotina

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:28:00 PM

NYNJA Group Ltd. is creating the first blockchain-enabled operating system to combine communication, commerce and an app marketplace in an open and secure global platform.
In the communication field that involves series of different languages, how many languages will be available for automatic translation? And what kind of items can one trade on the app? Is fiat the currency to be used or NYNJA tokens?
Nitori_m

Activity: 346
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:42:19 PM

Global language translation on blockchain makes Nynja a first in the game, and that is great.  But is the platform targeting top influential languages or a worldwide scale consisting of all existing language?.
Nitori_m

Activity: 346
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:47:34 PM

Let me make an example with Africa or west Africa to be precise. There are several thousands of indigenous languages. Will Nynja app cover these remote languages?.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: