Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:00:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Check out how Productive Family businesses Work  (Read 139 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 03:07:13 AM
Merited by RYXES (1)

Did you ever Checked out how Productive Family Businesses Work,

especially if you Check out the very orthodox religious ones, like jewish Orthodox Family Businesses,

They behave basically like Fruit bearing Trees that Constantly mutliply themselves for strategic reasons, there are family businesses that go over centuries and always the son followed the vater in his footsteps,

these businesses are basically in need for capitalists giving purpose to their fruits. If you promote those orthodox Family businesses you can live off them, similarily like the entire european nobility that constantly lived of those and did their war games for fun.

Currently the State Central Banks Cause Constant Economic uncertainty for family businesses and therefore massive marketing Costs are needed, and wasted.

if cryptoeconomics take in these family businesses will have a regular demand for their work.

regards

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tuyok

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

★Adconity.com★

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:34:12 AM

especially if you Check out the very orthodox religious ones, like jewish Orthodox Family Businesses,

They behave basically like Fruit bearing Trees that Constantly mutliply themselves for strategic reasons, there are family businesses that go over centuries and always the son followed the vater in his footsteps,

these businesses are basically in need for capitalists giving purpose to their fruits. If you promote those orthodox Family businesses you can live off them, similarily like the entire european nobility that constantly lived of those and did their war games for fun.

Currently the State Central Banks Cause Constant Economic uncertainty for family businesses and therefore massive marketing Costs are needed, and wasted.

if cryptoeconomics take in these family businesses will have a regular demand for their work.

regards

I am from the Philippines and based on what you have just said, these Jews are like the Chinese men in my country. They put up a business here in my country, a son is very important to these Chinese family because the business will be passed on to son, the responsibilities will never be passed on to a daughter. As we all know, everyday a newborn techniques in running a business is born, as for these new generations, it is easy for them now to manage due to the technological advantages that they have in the present time. Just like these Jews, if cryptoeconomics come in these families, we will be in need of them, I mean just take a look at China, they are slowly becoming the number one in mass productions and stuff.

KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 03:37:04 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 03:47:41 AM by KingScorpio

regards

I am from the Philippines and based on what you have just said, these Jews are like the Chinese men in my country. They put up a business here in my country, a son is very important to these Chinese family because the business will be passed on to son, the responsibilities will never be passed on to a daughter. As we all know, everyday a newborn techniques in running a business is born, as for these new generations, it is easy for them now to manage due to the technological advantages that they have in the present time. Just like these Jews, if cryptoeconomics come in these families, we will be in need of them, I mean just take a look at China, they are slowly becoming the number one in mass productions and stuff.

these jes however if you decentralise the financial system, these family busineses become like trees, there are not just those that produce consumer products, but those that produce factories, or facilities,

they can be seen basically like organisms that constantly bear fruits, and want to sell their products, the current banksters simply prevent the equal distribution of wealth and keep those family businesses in unsecurity, so they can harvest the main part of their produce.

its similar like all those youtubers online blogers and researchers, they constantly just produce fruits to consume, but only the banksters currently can pay them.

if cryptoeconomics continues where we are heading,

we will either get a huge shortage of workforce in the established companies, or we will get these growing family businesses that constantly just grow and multiply themselves. i mean this is better than the current situation where you have these property owning elites that basically live on the back of the population

regards

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: