Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:08:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is a bubble all year until end of october  (Read 124 times)
bitcoinsc (OP)

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:34:21 AM

The fruit needs to be planted and watered down til its picking time? Bitcoin seems to grow the most when its holiday season. Cant expect much from it now. Too bad i want to become rich overnight.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
Payapa

Activity: 138
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:35:44 AM

Well, if you want to be an overnight millionaire, I guess cryptocurrency isn't much of an option for you. It's the early 2000s anymore that once you have a bitcoin, you'll be a millionaire real quick. Profit from crypto takes time and strategy, so if you lack those, or maybe haven't got it, I suggest to start having them early so you can gain a profit, and eventually become a millionaire.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:59:49 AM

I wouldn't call it a bubble though. It just went through a major correction after the 2017 bull run (1K to 20K), and right now it is in a more "stable" range. If you look at previous years, it took BTC almost 3 years (from January 2014 when it hit USD 1,023) to finally break the 1K mark again, so it may take a while for it to hit 20K again, or not (it is impossible to tell).
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:11:40 AM

sorry to disappoint you OP but here are a couple of facts that you need to know:
- bitcoin won't make you rich over night
- bitcoin will not drop big time now because it has already dropped and if you haven't bought it already then you missed the chance.
- bitcoin is not a bubble, it used to be in one and it was corrected after that drop you missed
- calling bitcoin a bubble won't change a thing.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:13:04 AM

If you want to become rich overnight, better pay attention on other coins: bitcoin will not give you such high income for short period of time. But it is very risky, better become a long-term investor, there are much more chances for a succes.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:14:48 AM

Well, if bitcoin is a bubble as you think. you should go and stay away from it. better you work or investment in the real world.
but not with me, I think the person who says bitcoin is a bubble, is a really poor person with knowledge and education about bitcoin.
nbjh

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:17:40 AM

The fruit needs to be planted and watered down til its picking time? Bitcoin seems to grow the most when its holiday season. Cant expect much from it now. Too bad i want to become rich overnight.

Bitcoin's shortcomings are generated during the execution of this currency, not because of its own problems. In my opinion, bitcoin will soon face competition from those who are new to the "currency 3.0" who will fix the bitcoin shortcomings and thus be more likely to realize the gold standard of currency acceptance as well It is to introduce another important currency into the liquidity market for foreign exchange forward transactions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: