Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:01:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to earn Bitcoin without investing??  (Read 1451 times)
bitcoinget

Activity: 608
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:34:25 PM

You can earn bitcoin with your spare time doing tasks and answering surveys:

http://www.bitcoinget.com

Earn Bitcoin by Completing Tasks: http://www.bitcoinget.com
Earn Bitcoin Cashback at 300+ Stores: http://www.coinrebates.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nill714

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:52:07 PM

Can I earn bitcoin without investing? if it can be done, how? really need it cause I don't have money now.
I am also new this forum  so i think bounty is the best for newbie .But first try to learn about bitcoin or other crypto coin and market and crypto exchanger and ico than try to join campaign .Now i am trying to learn about bitcoin or other crypto coin and join bounty when i will be j.r member
butrsukumpanumet

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:12:01 AM

You can participate in bounties and airdrops to earn without investing. Or you can join the bounty campaign. However bounty always needs high rankings so I think airdrops are best suited for you.
Gayantha

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:43:59 AM

Hi,
Bitcoin field is very big and interesting field. Bitcoin can earn without investing money.
 You can search about it from the internet. Many sites have given freebitcoin in the internet. Some sites have playing games. Someone have watching videos. You can do its and earn btc free. 
dswdesigns

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 10:15:59 AM

You can participate in bounties and airdrops to earn without investing. However, for bounties they require a higher ranking to earn. So airdrops would be your best bet. Hope this helps!

This is something that I have recently been made aware of and will be moving forward to see how this plays out.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:44:27 AM

Wow, great question...it's also commonly confused by newbies. We can help you!

Bitcoin is just money. So you can earn Bitcoin by doing anything it is you can do to earn money. You just need to ask your employer or customers to pay you Bitcoin or use whatever currency they pay you in to buy Bitcoin.

I think your real question should be "how can I earn more money [so I can buy more Bitcoin]?"

By the way, if you own Bitcoin you're investing in Bitcoin. It sounds like you're not ready to own any Bitcoin...clearly you don't believe it's worthy of investment.
Nice piece of advice, honestly this is the best way to make bitcoin world acceptable currency and also the best to make new comers earn and join the bitcoin raise.
But the question is, what if the employer dont have any clue on how to use or buy bitcoin and the person that is requesting for payment in bitcoin dont also know how or where to buy bitcoin, how do we handle such issues?
Google search is there, which i quite understand, but we all know that learn about crypto is somehow intimidating without proper guard-line.
Madskill

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:13:53 PM

This question really help me a lot because I'm confused in earning bitcoin.
Zizi19231

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:02:32 PM

You can participate bounties and airdrop campaign. Bounties mean before start any ICO projects they do marketing programme. You have to do small weekly tasks like Twitter, Facebook sharing, Bitcointalk signature wearing etc. They pay you vis their own tokens on ICO project.
Dewin Ayuu

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:39:15 PM

You have to take part in bounties and airdrop projects, that's posting their projects on social media. 
bitcoinewuyis

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:00:03 PM

Marinecoín An ICO with great potential (95% of tokens are distributed free of charge to real people), Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot that facilitates fast and light transactions at a very low cost, making it ideal for M2M transactions. Marinecoín offers an incredibly lightweight basic portfolio that is easy to adopt and create for developers. There are tutorials that also allow novice blockchain developers to use the speed and low transfer costs offered by Marinecoín. It also has its own exchange, with very low fees and transaction times. Subscribe now to the ICO and receive 20,000 MCTs for free. It requires a little work, but I think it will be worth it anyway. Only the first 20,000 participants can get free MCTs. Marinecoín marineco.ín/ico
Vietcaothuhn

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 01:10:52 AM

Sometimes we have mining sites but almost them scam
fernandoaleixo

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:26:31 AM

Remember that you will always invest in BTC somehow, but just not with money! You gonna be investing your processing power mining or even your knowledge and time by joining bounties! Mining is the most common way to earn cryptocurrency by not investing, if you have a powerful rig go for it! Your earnings are going to cover your electricity costs!
skeincoin
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:10:21 AM

Earn Altcoin, and with that you can buy bitcoin
milada

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:02:00 PM

Can I earn bitcoin without investing? if it can be done, how? really need it cause I don't have money now.

You can get bitcoins by participating in signature campaigns on this forum itself. You need to be a least a junior member for this.
anjelaro

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:23:02 PM

Only way to get bitcoins without investing any money is by participating in signature campaigns. There are some campaigns which pay $100-$400 per month in bitcoins depending on member rank.
trukramor

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:06:13 PM

Participate in airdrops and bounty campaign.
birzh0

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:06:03 PM

investing - you may probably mean MONEY?
Because everyBODIes advices about bounty and airdrop are also investings.
Yes, you must take into account that time is also valuable liquidity. And much people sell that liquidity.
evgen3790

Activity: 261
Merit: 6

Russian bloger, https://evgen3790.ru/

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:20:06 PM

Without investing anything, you will not earn anything.

There is a slightly different version, according to which I earn.
There are coins from another niche, crypto currency, not the ones you hear about. These coins can grow at times x100 per month.
I earned 6 bitcoins, although I initially invested $ 280. For these six months.

My investment blog: https://evgen3790.ru/
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:48:44 AM

By joining signature campaigns. It is easy,you just have to post and post and then they will pay for it. As your rank goes up, the payment rises as well.
B4rk4d4

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:32:53 AM

You càn eran bitcoin by just joining a signature campaign. You just have to follow tne campaign rules and if you follow the rules you can earn bitcoin. The higher rank the higher you will earn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: