Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:28:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [ICO] GLOBAL SPY TOKEN: The global investigator platform for cryptocurrency  (Read 4027 times)
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:29:14 AM

Find your project and I was very surprised that such a requested idea was not realized earlier. What blockchain technologies do Global Spy use for the crypto currency?
For SPY-tokens Global SPY chose the ERC20 protocol.
Rexrace
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:32:42 AM

Hi there. Your ICO looks attractively. Why did your team choose investigation direction for the ICO?
Global SPY offers the ICO and cryptocurrency analysis, because with each year the number of ICO campaigns will grow. A large number of scammers make investment difficult. Therefore, the full information about the company and analysis of ICO prospects that can be ordered in Global SPY will help investors find a suitable project for investment and even earn by providing data to other people.
Agree. You are doing the right thing. What is the minimum amount to buy SPY?
You can invest 1 ETH and get 5000 tokens. But believe me, it will be more profitable to invest a large amount because ICO offers attractive bonuses for generous depositors.
I like bonuses  Grin How many tokens need to buy to get a bonus?
Global SPY offers for the investors the great bonus system:
5% bonus for investment between 1-4.999ETH
10% bonus for investment between 5-9.999ETH
20% bonus for investment between 10-999.999ETH
WhiteRed44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:34:10 AM

I look at you did not run the presale. Do you offer a system of incentives for interested consumers?
Each consumer who supports our ICO before the 29th March will receive 10 % bonus on purchased tokens.
It sounds great! Do you start the bounty campaign?
Yes,  Global Spy announced the start of Bounty here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3109656.0
How long will it be active?
Rexrace
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:34:56 AM

I look at you did not run the presale. Do you offer a system of incentives for interested consumers?
Each consumer who supports our ICO before the 29th March will receive 10 % bonus on purchased tokens.
Yes,  Global Spy announced the start of Bounty here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3109656.0
All participant will get their bonus until May 15.
Qtrez

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:35:52 AM

Hi there. Your ICO looks attractively. Why did your team choose investigation direction for the ICO?
Global SPY offers the ICO and cryptocurrency analysis, because with each year the number of ICO campaigns will grow. A large number of scammers make investment difficult. Therefore, the full information about the company and analysis of ICO prospects that can be ordered in Global SPY will help investors find a suitable project for investment and even earn by providing data to other people.
You can invest 1 ETH and get 5000 tokens. But believe me, it will be more profitable to invest a large amount because ICO offers attractive bonuses for generous depositors.
if you invest 1 ETH will get 5% bonus, 5 ETH get 10% bonus and 10 ETH get 20% bonus
quite interesting bonus offer is in accordance with the amount of contribution
very profitable if able to invest 10 ETH and above
ellleM

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:36:24 AM

It should be noted that many companies are engaged in the analysis of crypto currency and ICO.  What is the uniqueness of your proposal?
The novelty of Global SPY is that the finished research, for which the customer paid, can be used for profit, by selling information to another interested person by means of SPY-tokens.
How investors can reduce crypto market risk by using Global Spy?
nikolayenko

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:51:08 AM

Help me to understand what is the essence of Global SPY project?
flexnbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:52:52 AM

Hello team. In what areas can you conduct an analysis, except for the cryptocurrency and ICO projects?
We carry out investigations on any business activity using our existing methods and tools and therefore the subject of our assessment is not limited to cryptocurrencies.
AbrammFry08

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:56:04 AM

Find your project and I was very surprised that such a requested idea was not realized earlier. What blockchain technologies do Global Spy use for the crypto currency?
What kind of wallet should I have to be able to buy Spy tokens?
sallbygraceS2

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:00:17 AM

if you invest 1 ETH will get 5% bonus, 5 ETH get 10% bonus and 10 ETH get 20% bonus
quite interesting bonus offer is in accordance with the amount of contribution
very profitable if able to invest 10 ETH and above
Yes, you're right, this is an advantageous proposal. In addition, the price of the token is not so great compared to other ICO
WhiteRed44

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:14:41 AM

Oh, cool. I have time for it. What conditions should I fulfill in order to get a bounty bonus?
SantiagoDA

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:16:22 AM

What kind of wallet should I have to be able to buy Spy tokens?
When you are joining to ICO be sure your sending address is wallet that supports ERC20 Etherium tokens such as MyEtherWallet, Metamask, Mist or Parity.
SantiagoDA

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:17:47 AM

Global Spy offers solutions to receive accurate, complete and quickly delivered information on the chosen currency, initial coin offer, team members, history of the company behind the coin or the key personnel in the company.
filimonov33

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:19:29 AM

Hello team. In what areas can you conduct an analysis, except for the cryptocurrency and ICO projects?
We carry out investigations on any business activity using our existing methods and tools and therefore the subject of our assessment is not limited to cryptocurrencies.
What type of information you can provide in the investigation?
flexnbit

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:23:50 AM

What type of information you can provide in the investigation?
We can already today assess for example the business history of companies and their managers, credit information on individuals, their ownership or business links to companies, the owners of internet domains or even which car they have registered under their own or company names.
flexnbit

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:26:05 AM

It should be noted that many companies are engaged in the analysis of crypto currency and ICO.  What is the uniqueness of your proposal?
The novelty of Global SPY is that the finished research, for which the customer paid, can be used for profit, by selling information to another interested person by means of SPY-tokens.
How investors can reduce crypto market risk by using Global Spy?
The Global SPY can help for investors in three important ways
1. We can assess the authenticity of the smart contracts provided by the firm to make sure that it is worth buying a crypto currency
2. Global Spy can ascertain whether the business idea is unique
3. We can determine whether a startup is authentic
Rexrace
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:27:40 AM

Oh, cool. I have time for it. What conditions should I fulfill in order to get a bounty bonus?
You can receive few bonuses depending on what social media you occupy. See the link above for all information.
nikolayenko

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:28:57 AM

Global Spy offers solutions to receive accurate, complete and quickly delivered information on the chosen currency, initial coin offer, team members, history of the company behind the coin or the key personnel in the company.
For what will your token be used in addition to the primary investment?
vadimazov

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:30:31 AM

When will Global SPy bring the tokens to the exchange?
SantiagoDA

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:35:36 AM

For what will your token be used in addition to the primary investment?
Investors can acquire Spy tokens in the major exchanges around the world and pay for research services. And also our consumers can earn token, because a ready investigation can be sold to other people for SPY.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: