Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:10:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Anonymous" coins are going to end up pretty much worthless, right?  (Read 132 times)
CryptXI (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:02:43 AM

No legitimate company is worried about the anonymity of a currency. They have to report to big gov. I just see no future for coins that solely pride themselves on being anonymous. The government will eventually get theirs and the common user will go with the easiest and most popular choice.   
Vigme86

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:07:31 AM

Well in fact Dash, Monero and ZCash seems in danger  Roll Eyes They have just 1+ billion market cap.

CryptXI (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:15:46 AM

Well in fact Dash, Monero and ZCash seems in danger  Roll Eyes They have just 1+ billion market cap.

Let me know how to cash out profits on those tax free.

Bitcoin was anonymous at one point too, huh?

Bodywowoya

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:20:36 AM

No legitimate company is worried about the anonymity of a currency. They have to report to big gov. I just see no future for coins that solely pride themselves on being anonymous. The government will eventually get theirs and the common user will go with the easiest and most popular choice.   
While nothing and nowhere is controlled and without taxes, then there is no danger. I think it will be quite difficult to organize, because any financial transactions in banks are also anonymous.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
HartleyDrake

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:21:51 AM

Well when the demand and supply of the coin is in the coin is alive that is my thoughts.
Maren

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:26:09 AM

Considering many people here doubt that the government has the peoples' best interest in mind you can expect quite a vibrant anon coin development.

Bitcoin was never anonynomous.

You can't really "cash-out" unless you find somebody to give you cash OTC. You can trade in your coins for stuff at a lot of places, though.

auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:31:47 AM

frankly there is no prohibition to choose and we are free to choose what we like. the purpose of anonymous coins is to protect privacy so as not to be known by the public. it's just that many people are wrong to use it and I regret that action.

anonymous coins remain favored and continue to grow in the future, there is no reason to make them die.
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:38:35 AM

Legitimate companies have nothing to worry about, that's true but there many people out there who want to transfer some money anonymously. And there always gonna be this kind of people. We all know the storeys about the money that were smuggled in and out of USA.
Or maybe there are some people who just don't want to pay taxes for trading.
Anyway, till regulation comes to every country involved in crypto it will be a long time.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:50:25 AM

Let me know how to cash out profits on those tax free.

Bitcoin was anonymous at one point too, huh?

no bitcoin has never been anonymous. if someone told you once in the past that "bitcoin is anonymous" that just means they were wrong and misinformed. there is a certain privacy about bitcoin that can also give you some level of anonymity but it is and never was anonymous.

as for the title, real anon coins will always have a place in this world as long as they are really anonymous not just playing at it and also as long as they are properly decentralized. it doesn't have to be a huge thing being adopted by every single person and it doesn't have to be for illegal usage either.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 06:52:17 AM

Interesting subject but I think until demand declined, the coins will remain ever green.

Sometimes you may want to transact with people and don't want your identity known, this is how you do it.
It doesn't mean you are a bad person  

https://cryptotvplus.com
entr

Activity: 602
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:53:47 AM

In case regulators bans anonymous coins in exchanges, swap services still serves to get anonymous coins. One of the most important aspects of cryptocurrency world is allowing anonymous transactions wihout regulations. This will be huge in my opinion when we really started to use crypto in our life.
mkhjhv

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:48:51 AM

frankly there is no prohibition to choose and we are free to choose what we like. the purpose of anonymous coins is to protect privacy so as not to be known by the public. it's just that many people are wrong to use it and I regret that action.

anonymous coins remain favored and continue to grow in the future, there is no reason to make them die.
Bitcoin is for no reason banned. What's more, bitcoin is not as fragile as we thought. From 2009 to the present, it has been questioned and has been dying, but it has been supported.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:59:11 AM

I also think that anonymous crypto-currencies have very serious potential in our future, especially if you are planning to invest ICO in anonymous crypto currency. Therefore, I think that the price for anonymous payments is very small.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: