Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:29:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chile Accepts Blockchain Technology for National Energy  (Read 91 times)
coinpediaJordan (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:06:48 AM

The Commission Nacional de Energía de Chile (CNE), the Chilean energy regulatory agency aims to embrace Blockchain technology in the national energy grid.
Read more here: Chile Accepts Blockchain

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:09:42 AM

That's great news. Wasn't expecting Chile of all places but still good to hear more countries getting involved in block chain.

Another country that I know is heavily involved in block chain is Estonia.

It's actually really interesting, read more here: https://e-estonia.com/solutions/security-and-safety/ksi-blockchain/
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:11:31 AM

That's great news. Wasn't expecting Chile of all places but still good to hear more countries getting involved in block chain.

Another country that I know is heavily involved in block chain is Estonia.

It's actually really interesting, read more here: https://e-estonia.com/solutions/security-and-safety/ksi-blockchain/
I heard about Estonia from you for the first time, but I can see that Chile has followed the way of Venezuela, only there to support the whole country, and here is one branch.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:20:52 AM

I think this is the right year, where many countries are going to adopt blockchain technology. After the first venezuela issued petro, now continues to chile and estonia, if all its success, probably will be many countries in europe, asia even to africa who will use blockchain. The pros and cons always happen, but we must remain eager to socialize blockhain and crypto to all societies.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:05:10 AM

who is very intelligent, the country is very smart to take into account the progress of his country including in receiving and implementing blockchain technology for his national energy. they are immediately aware of technology
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:16:21 AM

Good news that blockchain technology is getting exposed and popular to most of the countries.  This entire success will be including the increase of bitcoin's popularity too.
I think this is the right year, where many countries are going to adopt blockchain technology.
This is also the year of regulations and banning of crypto but good news is still good news and it can be followed by other interested countries too so let's hope that this will be continues adoption of the technology behind bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
OlinEmerson

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:26:34 AM

The Commission Nacional de Energía de Chile (CNE), the Chilean energy regulatory agency aims to embrace Blockchain technology in the national energy grid.
Read more here: Chile Accepts Blockchain
great news for the crypto world at least they are trying to put their country on progress road
Tsar Bomba

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:27:25 AM

This is good news to all of the cryptocurrency world. This just simply means that blockchain technology is gradually penetrating into mainstream. Chilean people are so lucky that their government is considering this kind of technology in which really undermines governments and centralized systems. I wish our government will also follow this kind of integration, especially to fight corruption..

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
wuencds

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:31:05 AM

This is good news, the more blockchain apps are used, the more bitcoin will come along with blockchain messages to let more people know, and the more people indirectly know bitcoin.
Ondongeric18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:49:20 AM

This is just another good news for the digital currencies to grow. Bitcoin will ever be known more and its corresponding altcoins will be as acceptable as well. Yet I fear something is not really good to come. As this coins are not regulated, now that the governments have slowly recognize it. Could it happen that they will regulate all transactions? If there should be a regulation, will the coin holders benefit from it so? These are the things that many times I've had been thinking about and surely as other countries that have banned bitcoin are so critical about. To be regulated is not what bitcoin was invented for. It was made to evade government regulations as I have read on the net. It is supposed to be private. Let us just wait and see, hope this development is for what makes digital coins even better.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:03:03 AM

This is very good news, but of course the integration of blockchain is not exactly what I would like to hear, but it seems to me that this can be a very good lesson and the beginning for the integration of crypto currency, I think it is quite possible
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:55:48 PM

No one can stand in the face of development and technology. Blockchain will take place in every aspect of our lives. And it will open the way for new developments. All of us will watch and see.
Regar

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:11:33 AM

Many country can escaped from the monopoly economy that damaging many country, blockchain are decentralized economy are a solution for many of world economic challenge nowadays.
blogardianz

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:20:43 AM

I think this is the right year, where many countries are going to adopt blockchain technology. After the first venezuela issued petro, now continues to chile and estonia, if all its success, probably will be many countries in europe, asia even to africa who will use blockchain. The pros and cons always happen, but we must remain eager to socialize blockhain and crypto to all societies.

I hope it will spread quickly around the globe. Blockchain technology is the only solution to make people economic become stronger. In my country, more people interested in Blockchain, and they got a huge benefit when adopting that technology.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: