Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 08:33:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ELYSIUM - New Chance, New Opportunity  (Read 210 times)
Count Basie (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:04:30 AM

WHAT ABOUT US
[/b]
Elysium is a new cryptocurrency destined to change the world of economy and finance following the revolution of Bitcoin and Blockchain technology.
This currency is similar to traditional values but it is only avialable in the digital world.

How does Elysium work?
The blockchain is an incorruptible digital ledger of economic transactions that can be programmed to record not just financial transactions but virtually everything of value.  These transactions are verified by network nodes and recorded in a public distributed ledger called a blockchain. the system works without a central repository or single administrator, so the bitcoin is considered the first decentralized digital currency. Elysium is accessible and available wherever and whenever you are in need, no bounderires limits, no limits , which means you can purchase or sell products and services, transfer money to your family and friends at an extremely low cost by an instant confirmation network without any interruption

PROBLEMS RESOLVED BY ELYSIUM
Therefore, the Elysium-based transaction system, like bitcoin, allows fast, instantaneous transactions, which can take place in a few seconds from any device.
One of the most important thing is that Transfer fee can be removed until free, but to speed up transactions, you can set the cost in Elysium wallet as needed no matter how much coin is sent.
The transaction of Elysium is safe and also anonymous. Each person is able to set a name or can be anonymous however the transaction can be checked by blockchain.

ELYSIUM WILL START ON 1/04/2018
[/b]

lamongan12345

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:03:58 AM

I support and give little feedback. I have read your website. and will soon be starting for pre ico, I think this coin has a profitable prospect in the future. like the bitcoin itself .. of course in the future everyone likes everything that is practical, safe and easy too.. I think that is less than this thread, you have not give more information about elysium / your project. such as introducing a team of developers along with their experience. as well as discussion groups like telegram, to provide the latest information from your project . i'am sure this project is good and will many people participate ....

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
edmond66

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:17:55 PM

what is wrong with all of you people , why do you copy every idea that someone creates , Elysium coin is ELSM since 3 years years already , why is this token using the name Elysium , is there any problem with you ?
There are million names that can be used to name your coin
We will start a legal process against you if you don't change the name of your coin .
There is only one Elysium called ELSM ( www.e-elysium.com ) and not your token or the other copycat ELS.
I can't understand why only copying has become daily strategy !! , NON SENSE
Igor93

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:03:35 PM

I've checked the ELS x ELSM blockchain and found that ELS is the oldest, Genesis block of ELS 02 Feb 2017 @ 4:20 pm (UTC), Genesis block of ELSM 03 April 2017 @ 11:15 pm (UTC), Announcement of ELS on bitcointalk 04 Feb 2017, for me it's worth the blockchain and the annoucement.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: