Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:01:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jeff Bezos Is the First Person to Be Worth Over $100 Billion USD  (Read 169 times)
SoliDCoiNs (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:05:47 AM

As of now, Wednesday, 7 March 2018, Jeff Bezos is worth more than $100bln. He represents a traditional investor who built his wealth out of stocks, bonds and other equities. He established companies, worked on regular projects ect. I believe top richest people in the world all came up the list doing all these things - meaning they are the typical businessmen whose wealth is just enormous.

My question is this:
    - Can we see crypto investors and influencers reach this kind of level, if not, even higher??

I mean, we see these crazy gains such as 50% in a day, where as a traditional stock market has only 20% gain in a year.

And can a man have a bigger net worth than there is circulating fiat money in the whole world? Can cryptocurrency overpower fiat? What happens if one single person owns, lets say 80% of the cryptocurrency market cap? How much can all that money buy?

The cryptocurrency world definitely didn't reach it's limits, not even close. I believe it's just the beginning, whether the market will go sideways or upwards, it will reshape the whole financial system and reallocate the wealth around to other hands.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:09:53 PM

$100 billion is small change in the current world of the globalist elite. Soros spent more than that to try to get rid of Trump, and another larger amount to try to derail Brexit.
Zlatna Kopa4ka

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:06:11 PM

Jeff Bezos is surely not the first person to be worth over $100 b. You can't even imagine how many Sheiks are worth a lot more than $100 b. Vladimir Putin definitely has over $100 b as well, I've read a couple of articles which claim that Putin has around $200 billion.
hunterWood

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:47:59 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 03:50:19 AM by hunterWood

Bill Gates would had been number 1 but he has donated so many Billions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: