Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:06:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 60 GH/S BFL SINGLE pre-order from March 29, 2013 for $1400  (Read 947 times)
tagada (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 08:39:03 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2013, 09:14:24 AM by tagada

For sale is a preordered 60 GH/s Single Bitcoin Miner from Butterfly Labs on March 29, 2013 for $1500 or best offer if more than one party are interested.

Since production for February is now finished (check here: https://forums.butterflylabs.com/blogs/bfl_jody/), this order should be produced and shipped in a matter of days now. Upon purchase, i will transfer the order to your BFL account and a brand-new miner will be shipped to you directly from BFL and with full warranty, just as if you had made the purchase yourself.

No hassle, no used unit, very little waiting. For less than the price a 50 GH/s Single that you won't receive until a few months, instead you can jump the queue and have a brand new 60 GH/s unit that will be shipped directly to you very soon.

Payment in bitcoins through escrow (btcrow.com) with fees split 50/50 (that should not be more than 0,06-0,07 btc for each side). Fast, serious and secure.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 08:45:34 PM

I would offer 5.5 Btc and I can pick up the unit since I work less than 5 minutes from BFL HQ's so save on shipping.  No one is going to buy it for $1500.  At that price one could conservatively plan to lose at least 1/3 of their investment with difficulty rise.

So 5.5 Btc is my offer.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
tagada (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 08:58:24 PM

I don't think the shipping costs can be refunded, so that probably wouldn't have any influence on the price. Thanks for your offer, but i see other 60gh/s miners go for about double that amount so i can't reasonably accept it... Smiley Thanks for your interest though!
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 09:48:53 PM

5.5BTC is a bit too low, but they haven't sold for 12BTC for a few weeks now. Last weeks price was 9BTC. I'll offer 7.5BTC.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
tagada (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 11:32:49 PM

Well some in-hands do sell for 10-12 btc, and while this is not exactly "in-hand", it really is as close as it gets. At the current production rate, it should ship within a few days. I do appreciate the offer really, but i still think 7,5 btc is a bit low for a brand new 60gh/s device, and even moreso when you consider that international shipping is included.
tagada (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 09:15:39 AM

Changed price to $1400. Not looking to make a profit, simply selling back for what i paid Smiley
semaster

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 11:36:42 AM

Changed price to $1400. Not looking to make a profit, simply selling back for what i paid Smiley

than ask bfl for refund
there is small chance to "sell back" and each day this chance is less

tagada (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 01:22:20 PM

I wish! I did ask BFL for a refund, but since i unfortunately paid with bitcoins instead of Paypal, they won't refund me and i have no recourse.

I'm aware of the ticking clock, which is why i've decided to sell at cost... at least i'm trying not to lose money on this. Worst case scenario, i guess i'll just have to mine those coins back myself Smiley
EnJoyThis

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 01:29:47 PM

I wish! I did ask BFL for a refund, but since i unfortunately paid with bitcoins instead of Paypal, they won't refund me and i have no recourse.

I'm aware of the ticking clock, which is why i've decided to sell at cost... at least i'm trying not to lose money on this. Worst case scenario, i guess i'll just have to mine those coins back myself Smiley

Well chances are very small you will every be able to mine those coins back.

Better sell now around BTC5-6 (because it's a pre-order) and take your losses and move on.

1Ew9k5guAGb44Uz6rYfSVscgFBUcgDZp5C
tagada (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 01:33:40 PM

Well chances are very small you will every be able to mine those coins back.

Better sell now around BTC5-6 (because it's a pre-order) and take your losses and move on.

It may be a preorder but it's one that'll ship within days now. It's as close as it gets to "in-hand" imo, with the added benefit that you get it directly from the factory with the full warranty as if you made the original purchase yourself. I don't mean to be picky or even greedy, but 5-6 btc is well below the current market price. There's an offer for BTC7.5 in this thread alone, and similar devices sell for 9-11 btc in other threads.
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 06:10:06 PM

No one is going to buy it for $1500.  At that price one could conservatively plan to lose at least 1/3 of their investment with difficulty rise.

I don't know what kind of conservative calculation you made.. With the difficulty rising exponentially at the current rate forever (and do you really think it'll continue like this for more than a few months?) you're still looking at ROI in 6 months maximum, probably 3, and +100% profit over next 18 months.

Well to each his opinion.  And no your right, I do not think that it will rise like this for a few more months.  I think that in a month or two, we will start seeing bigger increases than we are currently seeing every 10 days.

Since you seem so optimistic about the future of mining, what would you pay for the 2 singles and 36 USB block eruptors that I have mining in my basement currently pulling about 135 GH/s?  I am open to offers with such an optimistic outlook at the future.

tagada (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 06:57:40 PM

Right. So, which one of you is buying my 60gh/s Single for such a measly sum? Smiley
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 10:20:05 PM

Right. So, which one of you is buying my 60gh/s Single for such a measly sum? Smiley

I will go 6 Btc + I pay escrow fees.

balanghai

Activity: 364
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 10:29:02 PM

I would offer 5.5 Btc and I can pick up the unit since I work less than 5 minutes from BFL HQ's so save on shipping.  No one is going to buy it for $1500.  At that price one could conservatively plan to lose at least 1/3 of their investment with difficulty rise.

So 5.5 Btc is my offer.

wow that's great, do you have any updates on their monarch?
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 04:34:20 PM

So 5.5 Btc is my offer.

wow that's great, do you have any updates on their monarch?

I don't work for them, I work near them.  I have no more information than anyone else, and I would never place a preorder with them.  The 2 units I have were bought off of a guy who had his already.

tagada (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 02:02:08 PM

Still up for sale... jump the queue and get a brand new 60 GH/s unit shipped to you directly from BFL in a few days for less than the price a 50 GH/s Single that you won't receive until a few months!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: