Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:26:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 4 ICO's to look out for in March!  (Read 206 times)
SickRick77 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:12:49 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 09:03:59 PM by SickRick77

I have been analyzing ICO's for a while now, and I feel time has come to share it with others aswell, now I'm pretty convinced in my ability to select top notch ICO's that will earn you decent/high profit. Check out the spreadsheet for a full list of promising ICO's inluding important dates, risk/reward factoring, scores from all major ICO ranking sites & other useful information. There's also a second page on which you find results from ICO's our team has invested in, find the sheet over here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RMRYYYyVyqRGna60Son35GYp3HrIkjG-_tOzFZdFn18/edit?usp=sharing

To give you a short introduction, here's some of the ICO's listed in the spreadsheet:

Let's start with -> Squeezer.io. The world's first software development platform that's blockchain oriented. Squeezer is a platform that helps software developers to build apps easily without tackling the entire blockchain infrastructure . It is also a powerful tool to provide high quality blockchain software components to the large enterprise organizations. They already receive +/- 75k+ APP downloads a month and have a huge market of 40 million+ developers.

Get whitelisted now and enjoy a 25% bonus, read more about this project on their website: Squeezer.io

Do you believe in Bitcoin? Then this is definetly a project you don't want to miss -> https://icerockmining.io/ Ice Rock Mining is commercial Bitcoin mining in a cave in Kazachstan. Due to extremely low electricity costs, no need for cooling equipment due to the caves constant temperature of 12 degrees and not having to pay any rent or mortgage, Ice Rock Mining has managed to reduce their overall costs by 25%, which enables them to generate an impressive profit. Profit that they share with their investors! Investors receive 50% of the profit share, paid out in ETH according to the amount of tokens an investor owns.

ICO is currently ongoing and in it's 40% bonus phase https://icerockmining.io/

Another one -> https://foxtrading.io/  Trading signal platform with access to an autotrader to copy their investments (they went 350%+ last year) & a guaranteed percentage of their trading pool. The platform is based on the Fox Binary Signals platform, an existing platform (since 2015) with over 10k app downloads & 1500+ active users. With an accumulated gain of 350% users who have put in $1000 at the start of 2017 to (auto)trade with, would have had a 3500$ profit without having to spend a single second on it.

EDIT: Fox Trading's main sale just launched and they have reduced the total amount of tokens to 10 million tokens (was 35m before). Which makes it a very interesting token to invest in. Low cap coins grow LOTS faster.

ICO is currently ongoing in pre-sale at 50% extra, only for the first 4.5m coins -> https://foxtrading.io/

Last but not least TokenGo -> https://tokengoplatform.com/. TokenGo is a fair rewarding, blockchain based business tokenization platform. From my point of view it has a similar concept to Steemit, but with a lot more additional features. To summarize the project, it focuses on creating a community that actively engages in creating and curating high quality content to earn themselves an additional income. But that's not all, here's some additional features:

1. Platform for startups to conduct their ICO on - originators of ICO companies can create their own tokens, allowing investors to considerably reduce the time of achieving liquidity and profitability, in contrast to the capabilities of present-day shares.
2. Secure voting - TokenGo ensures voting security. Votes cannot be modified. Confidentiality is maintained using encryption. Votes are counted instantaneously.
3. Creation of cryptocurrency - The TokenGo platform enables you to create your own cryptocurrency without any sophisticated programming. You will be able to set all the necessary parameters for coin emission and specify whether a commission fee is to be charged for transactions.
4. Financial Payments - Companies with financial services can utilize the TokenGo platform for instant payments and transfers worldwide.
5. Voting Widgets - Any platform participant and GoPower token holder will be able to install a special voting widget on their websites to attract visitors and earn extra income.
6. Token Ownerships - The use of the TokenGo platform for the registration of token ownership will enable companies to identify all present and former token holders, as well as the entire history of token transfer (selling) from one holder to another when required.

TokenGo has a very high possibility of becoming a 10x+ coin easily, and is currently in it's highest bonus phase for a few more days. You should really take some time to read up on their whitepaper as they offer far more features than I am able to describe in this post.
TokenGo website: https://tokengoplatform.com/

What do you think about these projects, or do you have other ICO's that you feel should be on this list? Feel free to let me know.
Join me on Telegram for the latest 10x+ ICO's (Channel will become private soon)  -> https://t.me/ICOAnalysisAndAirdrops
Read my extensive ICO Reviews on Steemit -> https://steemit.com/crypto

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:18:36 AM

If you are really choosing a project to invest your money in crypto-currency projects, I want to draw your attention to the CryptoBNB project, which is a partial analogue of the AirBNB project, only you understand the payment yourself.
explosion

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:35:45 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 05:22:25 PM by explosion

It is only my opinion but I pass on all of them. I hear for the first time about these projects but I accurately watch the news in the ICOworld, so that means these projects don't have a hype. In our days it is very hard for a project to reach its hardcap and trade on exchanges above ICO without any hype. So I think it is not good idea for investment but may be I am wrong.
SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:02:28 PM

It is only my opinion but I pass on all of it. I hear first time about this projects but I watch closely for ICOworld, so that means these projects don't have a hype. In our days it is very hard for project reach his hardcap and trade on exchanges above ICO without any hype. So I think it is not good idea for investment but may be I wrong.

That's what I used to do. Only get in the biggest hyped ICO's. But to be honest I've taken a BIG liking into smaller ICO's as projects dont NEED their hardcap to be reached for them to be succesful. A example: I bought Flyp.me in ICO phase at 0.05$ per token, they raised little over their softcap and their token is currently at 5x (was 40x before the massive crash). The main reason ICO's dive after hitting exchanges is people selling off right away due to panic. Lesser buyers = lesser chance of this happening. Because everyone invested in it invested due to the project's vision & value. So they are less likely to dump at the slightest dip.

I'd take investors that really value the project over hype buyers anyday. But that's me ofcourse.
SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:17:19 PM

If you are really choosing a project to invest your money in crypto-currency projects, I want to draw your attention to the CryptoBNB project, which is a partial analogue of the AirBNB project, only you understand the payment yourself.

I'll check out their project in a bit. I've participated in their Airdrop though! Although I do think they have concurrention from projects like Rentberry & Beetoken.
SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:32:27 PM

Squeezer is a TOP NOTCH project. They've just announced a new website + MVP. Definetly worth it to put it on your watchlist
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:37:02 PM

My point - good choice Red Lanterns!

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:51:11 PM

Among your listed icos, foxtrading seems interesting, especially with already succesful track record of their trading success, it can prove to be goldmine for investors, need to do more due diligence before investing.

yommey

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:54:58 PM

I will have to do my own diligence on those suggested.  Participation in good ICOs can really give a good return on investment. 
SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:20:32 AM

Among your listed icos, foxtrading seems interesting, especially with already succesful track record of their trading success, it can prove to be goldmine for investors, need to do more due diligence before investing.

Definetly! If you are going to invest make sure you do it soon, pre-sale almost ends with a 50% discount!
lynx_

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:35:08 AM

ITOB project and their ITEX token.
The ITOB platform is a range of advanced payment soluons that allows its user to perform a number of different tasks on the same plaorm not wasng his assets and me, and the seller to accept any currency that is preferable to him.
https://www.itob.io/
SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:44:57 PM

ITOB project and their ITEX token.
The ITOB platform is a range of advanced payment soluons that allows its user to perform a number of different tasks on the same plaorm not wasng his assets and me, and the seller to accept any currency that is preferable to him.
https://www.itob.io/

Looks kinda fishy to me. But that's my opinion.
Tsar Bomba

Activity: 211

BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:23:16 AM

i'll save this thread. Thanks for these ico suggestions.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:51:17 AM

I trust in Effect.ai, Baanx and Omnitude, but it is better to do your own research and check the projects before join any ICO
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:56:38 AM

Here, of course, many people have already expressed their views on the projects they like. But I want to tell you about the DIW project, which is becoming a very popular project. Just look at this project. I support this project, because I consider it very promising.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:27:36 PM

Maybe you can add Red Lanterns (ico.red-lanterns.com)?
I think this is good idea

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
priyankg3

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:52:08 PM

Kindly look at this ico also kepler technologies
Kepler Technology is dedicated to the development of a fair, simple, and reliable social network universe that will help transform innovative ideas into reality by bringing people around the world to work together.

Kepler solves one of the main challenges of plaguing humanity – technological revolution. Backed by a technical sound team comprising of leading scientific minds, Kepler will produce ultramodern technologies, facilitate easy access to them, and create a platform for the development of scientific and technical breakthroughs for the future.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:54:44 PM

nice list but unfortunatley i am not going to invest them Smiley
I am looking for UBER like services. UBER is having too many problems with goverments so this will be an opportunity for crypto lovers.
we all like anarchy yea?

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:58:28 PM

Certainly interesting, just that there is already a similiar project that recently launched on the blockchain.

https://icobench.com/ico/the-bee-token

Apart from being a recognised and established player (which mich not necessarily be a plus), what other USPs does Bee Token have?

jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 06:03:25 PM

I think I'll also pass on most of the ICOs detailed in this post. I tend to do my own analysis and to participate in very few ICOs each month, depending on my liquidity. So I absolutely look at the best projects, mature stages, great teams, reasonable cap, and emphasize the potential long term ROI.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: