Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:15:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 4 ICO's to look out for in March!  (Read 215 times)
SickRick77 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:37:16 AM

If you are really choosing a project to invest your money in crypto-currency projects, I want to draw your attention to the CryptoBNB project, which is a partial analogue of the AirBNB project, only you understand the payment yourself.

Certainly interesting, just that there is already a similiar project that recently launched on the blockchain.

https://icobench.com/ico/the-bee-token

Apart from being a recognised and established player (which mich not necessarily be a plus), what other USPs does Bee Token have?

None. And to be honest I believe Bee is WAY overhyped. They'll probably not be able to deliver and their token value will crash. I've invested in Rentberry and that's it for me in the housing business.
chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:05:34 AM

Good icos, but I would add Amon ico to the list.. Very powerful targeting crypto spending in the everyday life. Very clear roadmap, short and to the point. They use Artificial Intelligence too. Check it out: https://amon.tech

spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:11:32 AM

Thanks for the suggestions but i hope you don't mind me taking your suggestions with a grain of salt. We can never know which ICOs sould really be successful. I mean i myself have been joining in ICOs but I've been burned so is my investments. I haven't had a successful ICO yet. Im very much careful now and invest lightly and with alot of paranoia in it. I will look into these ICOs and will plan on it. Thanks again for the suggestions, let's hope these are good ones.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:44:07 AM

These projects are undeniably good. I will do further research and I will try to invest on those projects that you mention.
SpacPut

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:54:12 AM

tokengoplatform can't even collect a softcap. I didn't see anything special about their project. And the hardcap of 250,000 ETH... seriously?
SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:27:29 PM

tokengoplatform can't even collect a softcap. I didn't see anything special about their project. And the hardcap of 250,000 ETH... seriously?

Lol. That's what I was thinking. Although I can see why they've chosen for such a high hardcap. They are not aiming to rake in a huge amount of money, hence the big difference between soft & hard cap. The high hard cap allows for a lot of people to get in to this project, which increases the chances of starting off the platform with a strong community. Something that's definetly relevant for a project like this one.
SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:04:39 PM

Squeezer will be launching an Airdrop tomorrow. Stay tuned for some free tokens!
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:51:22 PM

For me these are the projects to look out for these month

1. Cardstack
2. Dav Network
3. Open Platform
4. Grain
5. Kora
I think all these projects will turn out great, though the market is in a bear run but these ones will come out well when the market turn around
SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:11:01 AM

For me these are the projects to look out for these month

1. Cardstack
2. Dav Network
3. Open Platform
4. Grain
5. Kora
I think all these projects will turn out great, though the market is in a bear run but these ones will come out well when the market turn around

Those are some good projects, and I agree. A lot of ICO's are having a hard time staying above their initial price. Althought the bonusses are not factored in, you'll have to be very picky these days to find a solid project with decent project. That's also the reason I am listing results of past ICO's, good or bad. Blockchain is all about transparancy, and so am I!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: