Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:23:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY/SELL lands and house with BTC in Philippines  (Read 192 times)
allanzak (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:16:48 AM

Hello guys, I'm from Italy and I work as real estate agent by 2000.

I have some request of friends and costumers interested in investing in Philippines real estate market.

Do you know If BTC are already accepted as way payment for house and lands and where? any contact?

Best regards,

M.
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:55:02 PM

I have some request of friends and costumers interested in investing in Philippines real estate market.

Do you know If BTC are already accepted as way payment for house and lands and where? any contact?

Best regards,

M.

I already know a lot of people involved with bitcoin but I haven't  heard of bitcoin being used for your own activities/parties specifally buying real state.This is absolutely possible and# selling bitcoin.n?

In other countries, its already happened. Pero dito sa pinas meron na rin naman na siguro hindi lang natin nababalitaan kasi talagang hindi naman nila to ipapublic. Ang mangyayari nga lang talaga is Bitcoin convert to PHP. Kasi kung directly Bitcoin pano yung mga taxes nun at legalities? Hindi pa naman ganun ka kilala si bitcoin dito sa Pinas.

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
supergorg27

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:40:02 PM

Best regards,

M.
I think BTC is not yet accepted here as payment for any properties here in the Philippines, you have to pay either in $ im also inline with the property selling and i can help you to look for the properties that you need.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:06:34 PM

Best regards,

M.

the thing that might possible to happen if you wanted to help some of your friends to bought a property here in our country send the payment in btc from and someone will claim it and convert it in to a Philippines Peso therefore with that people from you country can buy properties here another concern is whos gonna be the claimant ? You should have a trusted contact person to deal with it .
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:22:17 AM

It is not yet accepted because most of the big real estate and developers here doesn't support bitcoin as payment. Even cars, there are no sellers of brand new cars here that accepts bitcoin. Maybe a 2nd hand car but you will transact directly to the seller. we need to wait more months if real estate in our country will accept bitcoin as payment. If this happens, im sure the news will reach worldwide.

Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 12:35:52 AM

Do you know If BTC are already accepted as way payment for house and lands and where?
Nope , BTC is not accepted as a payment method in Philippines especially in buying a land or house.
Its better to convert BTC to PHP ; its more convenient in buying a land or house in the Philippines if you have a PHP
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:44:38 AM

Best regards,

M.

Hello, i found this site.. https://www.techinasia.com/bitcoins-spend-7-merchants-accepting-bitcoins-philippines, though it was past years ago, i think they are still operating knowing that bitcoin is more known here now. Just check the site and look for contacts there.
cin.exception

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:44:25 AM

Best regards,

M.

No. Bitcoin is'nt accept here in the Philippines as payment. You must convert first your btc into peso. Bitcoin is not yet established in this country so you must convert it first
janvic31

Activity: 264
Merit: 20

|EYEGLOB.NET|EYE TOKEN|

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:14:13 AM

Best regards,

M.
my alam na ako nito kabayan pero not exactly as BTC for payment but rather came from the BTC which is converted na into peso currency.
kaibigan ko po nakabili ng lupa at bahay dahil sa bitcoin yan po ang alam ko.

Envision the Future! – EYEGLOB.NET – Eye Health Global Ecosystem on blockchain!
Our Objective: Make EyeGlob.Net Global Eye Health Ecosystem. Join our Token Campaign!
|| [/color]Telegram · Twitter · Facebook · Linkedin · Youtube · Medium · Reddit ||
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:29:16 PM

Bitcoin is not that well-knowned in the Philippines as of the moment. It is not even publicized and not shown in the public telivision. However, as time goes by, I believe that they will be using it first as a medium of purchasing items. Then,  bit by bit we don't know,  they might be use to purchase house and lot
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: