Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:48:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do i participate in bounties? I am still a newbie in bitcointalk.  (Read 272 times)
Capricorn28 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:27:50 AM

Can anybody reply me for bounties for newbie. Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Polipog

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:42:08 AM

If you have friend out there, that already a cryptocurrency enthusiast, try to ask them personally, and let them teach you on how to access different activities in crypto business. And I'm pretty much sure that you can learn quickly, unlike you ask here inside the forum, all answers are form by written words only, and sometimes causes your mind ruin because of the different explanations. So, find a perfect friend out there, and let them demonstrate on how to join different campaigns, and also on how to invest cryptocurrency business.
yonghaseo

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:10:22 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 02:42:11 PM by yonghaseo

Go to alternate crypto currencies click Marketplace and go to Bounties. There are so many threads there you can apply. Read the rules carefully. You have to create social media accounts first like Twitter, Facebook, much better if you already have one. All you have to is promote their project in social media like sharing their post or tweeting about their project. You will get payment once their project is finished.

●●● XPETROLEUM | Building The Trust Oil Economy With Blockchain Technology ●●●
Visit : https://xpetroleum.com/
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:24:10 PM

Newbie also join some social media bounty campaigns but you have many followers in twitter and many friends in Facebook then oy you are eligible in that campaign. But they give only tokens so try to post some interesting news and current sensation news definitely many people are appreciated. You are reached in jr. Member then try to join some Bounty signature campaign this only easy way to earn more money and gain more knowledge in crypto platform.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:17:41 PM

you can join for bounties like facebook, twitter and youtube without the help of the rank system, but still you need to rank up for you to join signature campaign. If you are still confused being newbie here in forum, you must read first about the policy of the forum and how this forum works.
Maybe joining bounty campaign will have a bad cause for you if you dont know the rules, epecially for signature campaign.
InahC

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:20:04 PM

Just go join social media campaigns wherein you'll be posting and advertising the promoted campaign that you've joined.

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:20:56 PM

There are a lot of bounties where you can participate with your Telegram account (and don't tell me that you don't have a Telegram account. Anyone can create one and it takes less than 30 seconds to do that). Another option is to participate in the bounties using social media accounts such as Twitter and Facebook.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:24:23 PM

You have to be at least Junior Member to participate in bounties, so you would better concentrate on upgrading your rank. Stay active on the forum and post regularly. In the meantime, you can participate in social media campaign like facebook and twitter.

sherwinaze

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:31:50 PM

I guide you to how you can join in bounty campain first you go in  marketplace then go to bounty choose one of the bounty campaign you want to join then go to facebook campaign or twitter campaign. thats the only campaign newbie can join then register the form  then read their rules and regulation then follow it. thats all..
petuhov

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:42:18 PM

Some of the bounties in alt coin section allow this but you better become a member and participate in BTC campaigns.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:43:01 PM

Maybe Spammers incorporation should have this conversation in your own sub-forum because it's a little too public
here but I would still love to know how many of you are miners because the though of them bottom feeding kind of
warms my heart.

I am only here because the moderator in the development forum is deleting all my posts so I am a refugee really  Cheesy

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:47:20 PM

You can participate in bounty campaign if you are already jr. member and up. So make quality post first and wait until you reach a certain level where campaigns accept the level they required. But there are campaigns which you dont need to level up like blog, media, youtube, and translations campaigns. If you have the skills to do multiple bounty campaigns much better, you can apply on campaigns on the threads related to bounties. Altcoins are the most hot in terms of bounties, but first you have to study how to make quality and contructive posts and contribute to the community.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:55:32 PM

As for now, I think you should increase your rank and gain some trust yo make sure that you are eligibel to be part of the campaigns. In order to gain some rank and trust you should really pay attention on what you said and how you act to the forum as well. And btw nowadays there is new feature called merit which you need to gain higher rank too. I believe there is many information here, you should try to read and it will slowly gain your reputation, rank, merit and trust
Vanester2014

Activity: 236

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:59:15 PM

For you newbie the best way to know is read and read this furom first before posting some 100x question again and again. Today if your acount is still a newbie you cant join bounty campaign better for you to raised your rank first atleast jr member rank. But you can join some bounty also like twitter, facebook, telegram, and youtube.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Jabiii

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:02:01 PM

You can join Social media campaigns like twitter and facebook but you need to have a lot of followers. There are also ICOs who allow newbies to join signature campaigns like budbo but it already ended. Just go to Altcoins section and then market and then bounties. There you can search and check different bounties try to take a look and for assurance chat bounty managers for more info.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:02:52 PM

You can join in some bounty only like twitter and facebook but if you want to join in signature campaign you have to post more first and get for atleas jr member or member rank to join in signature bounty campaign.

rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:13:40 PM

You will be joining the signature campaign with patience and pure in a while. Most signature campaigns require conditionality as Jr.member or higher. You will complete your quest to achieve Jr.member.
repan
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 03:17:14 PM

I always had a positive experience with bountyhive.io (not a member of their team or anything), they post 2-3 campaigns every day and they are excellently managed, the team is really friendly and and always try to help you with issues, even with the ones they have no control of. And all of the projects on the platform seem solid, so i only have good things to say about them

Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:19:43 PM

Joining social media campaign is the easiest route for a newbie like you, you must have a facebook or twitter account with many friends, and you need to learn how to work on those media campaign using this forum, you can as well applied for many media campaigns in which at the end you will be rewarded with tokens. else you will have to rank up to Jr. member or above before applying for bounty campaigns.
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:22:15 PM

You will be joining the signature campaign with patience and pure in a while. Most signature campaigns require conditionality as Jr.member or higher. You will complete your quest to achieve Jr.member.

Just keep on making quality posts so that your rank will level up.Once you reach jr. member,you will be eligible already to participate in signature campaigns.I suggest to keep on reading new updates from this forum because this will be a great help for you to enhance your knowledge about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that may have good potentials too for investment.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: