Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:54:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Circle buys Poloniex, Bittrex adds TUSD, Coinbase creates crypto index fund  (Read 124 times)
Fileiro (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:04:56 AM

All of the above developments points to one thing:

Big money, as in institutional mutual and pension funds are on their way.

Last year was the year when hedge funds, who play with millions, entered the crypto-market. This year we'll see the serious big boys all try to squeeze through a tiny door with their bottomless money bags in the BILLIONS.

If you're still sitting on the sidelines in fiat waiting for Bitcoin to finally start rising, you're probably going to miss the party entirely.

Don't say you weren't warned Wink
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:11:34 AM

Yes, 2018 seems to be the year where big money and more regulation will be coming.
As you said it would be best for those waiting for a dip to just get in now before things take off.
markers

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:18:36 AM

Good point. A lot of news indicates the real interest from institutional investors , i.e. from "big money" side. Among the whole news flow, the landmark one for me is circle-poloniex deal. The "big money" interest is obvious; you just need look at the list of names that back Circle.  It seems that now is the high time to make investments in crypto.  

hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:42:20 AM

Last year was the year when hedge funds, who play with millions, entered the crypto-market. This year we'll see the serious big boys all try to squeeze through a tiny door with their bottomless money bags in the BILLIONS.

If you're still sitting on the sidelines in fiat waiting for Bitcoin to finally start rising, you're probably going to miss the party entirely.

This is very nice for crypto-market. I think! This year is the best for altcoin and token to grown up!
Top #100 on coinmarket cap is the best choice!
BitcoinFrik

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:43:59 AM

We are waiting for the institutional money to jump in into the market and see it spike again. Maybe this way the general public will be a bit more trustworth twards crypto.
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:46:33 AM

Massive crypto regulation is coming . As of now I'm not sure it is a good sign or not , but it will be clear within next 2 years  . The problem is every county have it's own laws and whant regulate crypto in it's own , specific ways . I believe we will see an international agreement to regulate crypto using a one standard in all over the world

usd.dev

Activity: 266

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:47:58 AM

The battle of large fish began in a closed aquarium. I think that by the end of 2018 there will be very few large players, they will swallow each other and there will be huge centralized exchanges. But I'm betting on decentralized exchanges, they reflect the will of the community.

anigoweb

Activity: 364
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:50:22 PM

Yes, 2018 seems to be the year where big money and more regulation will be coming.
As you said it would be best for those waiting for a dip to just get in now before things take off.
Most likely there will be no more such jumps in bitcoin, just because of such whales of the market who slept, and this year they decided to earn.
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:56:03 PM

This all makes sense and I agree with the overall sentiment, but we're not going to get huge money into crypto until the sudden FUD swings minimize.  Imagine you're a money manager and you have to explain to your clients that their portfolio is down 5% simply because one exchange had a few of their accounts hacked.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
cryptoprinz

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:05:06 PM

good news for all crypto faithfuls
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:09:17 PM

this is a terrible news in my opinion, mainly because of two things:
1. it is centralizing a big exchange with a lot of volume and a lot of altcoins listed to one entity which can cause a lot of troubles in the crypto world and their centralized decisions may even harm the future of cryptos

2. that centralized entity is Circle, a crappy company who couldn't really run a competing business and offer services for bitcoin and they had to stop because it was no longer profitable for them while others (like coinbase) were doing the same thing and were making a lot of money!
this shows incompetence owners that are now owning more...

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:09:57 PM

These are good news for crypto world... I think that the massive regulation that will happen this year could destabilize but the normalize the market, and then we can rally again!
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:15:02 PM

Prices will not fall. The rich invest money to earn. They will provoke volatility in order to earn. But the price is going to go back to their positions and to go in growth. You have to understand this and keep your coins. Each of us has income from a permanent job. Use Fiat in those moments when the price falls. This will help you save your crypto capital.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: