Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 08:08:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is not the most expensive crypto currency!  (Read 140 times)
solopay669 (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:48:30 AM

BitcoinBTC is not the most expensive crypto currency, there is a token worth more than 800,000 dollars

The most expensive cryptoactivity on CoinMarketCap is the Bit20 (BTWTY) token, which is the index fund of the BitShares exchange. It costs over 800 thousand dollars. In it you can buy a share, but not so easy.

The second place is Project-X (NANOX). A coin worth over 137 thousand dollars is issued in a single copy and is traded only on the Yobit exchange. At the same time, only a small part of the asset is in circulation - 0,078264 NANOX.

The third place is occupied by 42-coin (42) at a cost of 60 thousand dollars. Total issued 42 of these coins, they are traded on the stock exchanges Cryptopia, Livecoin, Trade Satoshi.
Alone055

Activity: 1148
Merit: 236

Catalog Websites

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:59:53 AM

It is/was never about the price, but it is all about the features and uses it offers. The Market Cap is what you should see if you want to know how powerful a coin is, and if you have checked, the current price of Bit20 (BTWTY) is $1,058,670 and its Market Cap is just slightly higher than its price, which is $1,075,609. So basically, Bitcoin doesn't need to be the highest in price, but it is always on top because of its acceptance. People trade Bitcoin more than anything in the world, and its Market Cap is the proof of that.
Ask yourself, would you go with something having a higher price or something having more uses? I'm sure you would go with the second one. That is how Bitcoin is, IMO.

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:36:51 AM

It is/was never about the price, but it is all about the features and uses it offers. The Market Cap is what you should see if you want to know how powerful a coin is, and if you have checked, the current price of Bit20 (BTWTY) is $1,058,670 and its Market Cap is just slightly higher than its price, which is $1,075,609. So basically, Bitcoin doesn't need to be the highest in price, but it is always on top because of its acceptance. People trade Bitcoin more than anything in the world, and its Market Cap is the proof of that.
Ask yourself, would you go with something having a higher price or something having more uses? I'm sure you would go with the second one. That is how Bitcoin is, IMO.
Even the market cap doesn't tell it all. If you want to manipulate the market cap, you premint your coin, throw a fraction of this premint to an exchange and buy it all with a high artificial price. Then the CoinMarketCap.com shows the artificially high and misleading market cap of that coin.

So you should look at any coin as a whole: its use cases, its value, price and market cap, trading volume, what is it that makes it different from all other coins... A whole Smiley

mald1to

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:47:47 AM

Yes that is true. Before, I thought that bitcoin is the most expensive crypto but one day I have seen a coin that costs 12 bitcoin/piece and I was so shocked. It was the "42".

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: