Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:36:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VNN Blockchain - mining 50 €/day without expensive equipment  (Read 1443 times)
Neo234btc

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:07:35 PM

Like I Understand you make really new Blockchain and speed 32k per second this is not limit, right?
As demonstrated by the recent alpha testing, we surpassed all our expectations. The first test transactions were conducted with the participation of the full cluster of pools. We received 34056 transactions per second. And time for confirmation of transaction fits into the interval to three seconds.
At the moment no blockchain is capable of anything like that. The results of our testing have surpassed even Visa, which is capable of processing no more than 24000tps
Excellent result at the start. I was impressed. I wish you a successful development!
We have great news for you. Remember this date. Today, April 20, 2018, at 00:01 pm, a test mining was launched ahead of the deadlines indicated in the road map.
For more than 18 hours 8 pools (2576.vnn.money - 2583.vnn.money) successfully issue VNN. Congratulations to our developers and everyone who is not indifferent to Ventureon! Champagne to everyone !!!
WOW! Guys, this's unreal! Great props!  Now I will buy a couple of pools..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darsiderin

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:01:58 PM

The project is quite attractive. I continued to observe the development of the project. Wish the project a success.
Yes, participation in this project is a good way to diversify risks with cryptocurrency investment. The VNN Blockchain causes trust and it is worth paying attention to.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Vinxent

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:42:56 PM

The description is impressing. I think the technology can be useful in future.
TRICKMASTER

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:37:47 PM

Like I Understand you make really new Blockchain and speed 32k per second this is not limit, right?
As demonstrated by the recent alpha testing, we surpassed all our expectations. The first test transactions were conducted with the participation of the full cluster of pools. We received 34056 transactions per second. And time for confirmation of transaction fits into the interval to three seconds.
At the moment no blockchain is capable of anything like that. The results of our testing have surpassed even Visa, which is capable of processing no more than 24000tps
Excellent result at the start. I was impressed. I wish you a successful development!
We have great news for you. Remember this date. Today, April 20, 2018, at 00:01 pm, a test mining was launched ahead of the deadlines indicated in the road map.
For more than 18 hours 8 pools (2576.vnn.money - 2583.vnn.money) successfully issue VNN. Congratulations to our developers and everyone who is not indifferent to Ventureon! Champagne to everyone !!!

Faster than in roadmap - awesome!!!
Neo234btc

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:37:32 PM

I correctly understood, VNN is the first digital currency that has a license for emission?
FemmeBit

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:04:09 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 05:33:44 PM by FemmeBit

I correctly understood, VNN is the first digital currency that has a license for emission?
Right. According to the road map, we plan to obtain a license for the issue of digital payment means in the third quarter of this year
FemmeBit

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:18:39 PM

Approved and implemented the algorithm for providing additional addresses for the VNN wallet: "we finally approved and implemented the algorithm for providing additional addresses for the VNN wallet. Now each wallet has a primary and 254 additional addresses", says Igor Brikov, the leading IT developer of the Blockchain Ventureon project.
More info: https://vnn.money/single_news.php?id=8
Fionoa

Activity: 225

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:40:57 PM

Release the MVP product before ICO Smiley
FemmeBit

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:59:32 PM

This project is fantastic. Hope the project will go smoothly, good luck!
Thank you very much for your kind words!
FemmeBit

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:01:44 PM

Release the MVP product before ICO Smiley

We inform you that Hypercube Ventures and the Ventureon project, together or separately, do not hold ICO and do not sell coins.
FemmeBit

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:01:42 PM

The fund Hypercube Ventures decided to provide their own funding for the Ventureon project in full.
Successful tests, which confirmed the declared characteristics of Blockchain Ventureon, opened up new opportunities for the future development of Hypercube Ventures projects. As a result, the fund decided to close the Unitsale. This intention provides for the individual financing of the VNN project in full by the venture fund Hypercube Ventures. Nevertheless, a small share of the VNN project will be sold, but exclusively to a large strategic investor, as Hypercube Ventures emphasized.
Read the full news here:https://vnn.money/single_news.php?id=10
FemmeBit

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:55:09 AM

Blockchain Ventureon launches new line of available pools

The founders of the venture fund Hypercube Ventures reviewed the updated launch schedule and analyzed the financial model of the Blockchain Ventureon project. It was decided to create a line of simplified, less profitable and more accessible emission pools, as was noted by the fund. More info:https://vnn.money/single_news.php?id=11
tebingbrexseh

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:06:17 AM

awesome project
FemmeBit

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:28:17 AM

awesome project
Thank you for appreciating our project. We are working on making it even better
FemmeBit

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:04:00 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 01:10:49 PM by FemmeBit

The expert opinion of Dmitry Gugarts, the legal adviser of the Blockchain Ventureon project, on how to identity scam
Over the past few months, I came across a dozen notes, how to identity SCAM among ICO projects. Experts are pointing out what to look for, what questions to ask representatives of the project, visiting the office, etc. And what is the result?
Almost every day the news is full of information about new multi-million (!) scams. I open the site of one of those ICO's and see that everything was done according to anti-scam experts recommendations: beautiful design, detailed White Paper, serious and honest faces of the team members, even the office can be touched, and the money is gone along with the serious and honest ones.
Less painful, but an unpleasant option is when you invested money in ICO, waited for the promised fairy profit, but the SEC or any other authorities raided; the ICO folded up, the money, happily, returned, but unfortunately, without income. However, for the time that the money were and worked in the project the investor could have already earned something. Time and nerves are wasted. And if before investing you had got professional legal or financial analysts advice, you might even be in the red.
Moreover, there are already expert opinions that individual cryptocurrencies have all signs of an unregistered issue of securities. That already implies very serious risks not only for the founders of the projects, but also for the holders of these cryptocurrencies. At the same time, there are less risky options for investing with a sufficiently high profit. Moreover, the coins you buy have their coverage; they are not subject to the terrible term "volatility." They can be mined without electricity costs and environmental damage. Ventureon, with its Blockchain, has minimized the risks of investors, avoiding the fashionable ICO.
Analyzing the experience of cryptocurrency’s highs and lows, it was decided to issue digital money with the appropriate license; it is a new look at mining.
The conclusion is that if you want to invest in something and not to worry about whether your money will be lost, buy mining pools from Blockchain Ventureon. Go to https://vnn.cash and make a purchase. Want details? Go to https://VNN.money, read and then make a purchase. It's simple. And if you do not know how to recognize SCAM, do not risk with ICO!
FemmeBit

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:10:44 AM

Do you want to get a mining pool for free?
Blockchain Ventureon is open to prosperous cooperation with partners. So, there is an opportunity to get a pool, and not even one, completely for free. To do this, you need to make a posting or video review of the VNN emission program, post a partner link in the published material and maintain the interest of your audience until 5 or 10 pools are purchased through your link. The remuneration will be 1 emission pool of a light-type in the first case, or 1 base emission pool in the second case, respectively. Depending on which pools would be purchased through your review, your personal delayed launch will be, which is approximately 10% of the purchase amount. And remember, profitable investment is the guarantee of your long-term success!
More Info: https://vnn.money/single_news.php?id=11
FemmeBit

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:38:51 PM

The developers of Blockchain Ventureon have come up with a ready-made solution for non-standard situations, when there is a possibility of the IP address blockage of the project in some country.
As noted in the company, the history of confrontation of Roskomnadzor with Telegram made us think about modeling such a situation and algorithms for its solution. More info: https://vnn.money/single_news.php?id=14
FemmeBit

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:46:02 PM

Blockchain Ventureon: we have secured our cryptocurrency from the usual volatility of cryptocurrency
You do not need to be a great expert of cryptocurrency markets to note the obvious trait: the cryptocurrency rates almost exactly repeat the fluctuations of the BTC rate. The developers of Blockchain Ventureon have foreseen this specific nature and abandoned the habitual practice of dependence on this factor.

Why does this usually happen, and the cryptocurrency rates are very close to fluctuations in the BTC rate? More info: https://vnn.money/single_news.php?id=16
smile226688

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:54:57 AM

I like the concept and I think this project will have a big future . I'll support as far as possible. Hope this project will be successful. Always keep up the great work!
FemmeBit

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:32:29 AM

I like the concept and I think this project will have a big future . I'll support as far as possible. Hope this project will be successful. Always keep up the great work!
Thank you for your kind words. Our team continues to work hard for all who believe in us.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: