Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2024, 12:39:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT IS GOING ON? Come back form holidays and everything red????it is over?  (Read 666 times)
cryptopex

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:07:25 PM

I expected the marked to go by now. However everytime it looks like market is recovering it is going down again. Nevertheless I am positive that mayority of alts will surpass their ATH.
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:10:51 PM

It’s not much blood bath last month even bad dump happened where bitcoin traded 6k+ now market recovered atleast trading bitcoin above 10 k . It’s normal even some of my equity stocks are also in huge red mark. So wait if you can afford or cut your loss .As you said HODL who got succeed in crypto currency.

Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:07:02 AM

Indeed that was worse but now we approach mid of march and a lot of people were expecting the market to come back. Right now the marketcap has fallen again below 350 billion which a lot of people believed would not happen again for a long time.

Why the recent dip? A lot of people are wondering. Was it the Binance hack? Apparently not, as it was not a real hack.
Sometimes there no real reason and the market just tanks. In fact, there were very positive new yesterday.

In the state of Arizona, Bitcoin is now legalized to be able to pay government taxes!
This would be a big precedent in labeling Crypto as legal tender in USA.

Is this news significant enough to ignite the next bull run?
My answer is yes. I am confident we will head into a next Bull regardless how red the markets seem at this point.

Salsalyn

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:10:12 AM

Holding these coins you are trapped into is the best move so that your losses will be minimal and im sure if the market has gone wild again your altcoins will rise from the dips,this is another opportunity from the few people especially those who will buy cheap altcoins from the dips.
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:25:17 AM

You are not the only one who worries about this, everyone is waiting for that soon everything will start to grow again. In recent times, not too good news.
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:28:56 AM

Now there is a big collapse of the market for several reasons. There were not good news from the SEC and not good news from the Japanese government. It seems to me that this is due to the fact that some people can not understand how to share their money
MalouWang

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:30:20 AM

Of course it isnt over,because the market needs some corrections that is why altcoins and bitocoin suffered from the bleeding today.Dont need to worry to much because the market will soon be recovered from this,you should be excited because these dips could give you and easy money after the market has recovered.
royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:31:01 AM

Red is good for more buyers to enter. I have a feeling that 2018 will be a golden year for Cryptocurrency.
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:34:20 AM

All my coins are badly red! I know...Hold and blabla...but jeez...i was away just few days ;/
Well, March 8 is the day of women and love, so everything is red. In fact, it was predictable, the market is not yet stabilized and is in a downward trend. Let's wait a little longer, this should be over.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:04:17 AM

All my coins are badly red! I know...Hold and blabla...but jeez...i was away just few days ;/

when the red price and the assets I own are stuck at high prices it is certain that I do is close the market conditions and continue my vacation or do other activities. do not forget to make a buy order so you can buy at a cheap price.
abduljakul

Activity: 16
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:11:33 AM

Do not panic,because it will only worsen the current situation,panic sellers will only give stress for the market.Stay calm because everything will be fine,not all the times the market will be seen as green all year.It needs to sleep or to correct which is why we need to know how the market works so that we can adopt in any situation we are in.
hdclover

Activity: 1120
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:16:32 AM

Mt gox has been selling their bitcoins these days plus some panic selling is happening now which is bringing down the price rapidly. Chart is showing double top pattern which is a bearish sign so BTC might go down below $7500 once though I don't think it's gonna see $6000 again.

Blah blah
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:26:03 AM

if you have additional cash money, it is time to collect:)

it is completely time to show patiance. Rest of them easy..
Always the best thing to do at times like this. Reds are normal and sometimes, we just cannot predict them, but as long as you are holding strong coins, you should always be fine. I am sure the OP after the holiday must have been hoping to come back to see the market back and expect everything to be all green and huge. Buy more now when all is still red and get more profit when they all turn green as the market cannot be red forever.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:34:11 AM

Mt gox has been selling their bitcoins these days plus some panic selling is happening now which is bringing down the price rapidly. Chart is showing double top pattern which is a bearish sign so BTC might go down below $7500 once though I don't think it's gonna see $6000 again.
We have to be patient without panic then it will recover quickly,sometimes people who panic will bad for the market.think it will be higher than last year's price and this will definitely be a much lower decline than 7K.

Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:02:47 AM

Relax! When everything is red it means it is a good time for us to buy if we have money to invest. Consider investing for long term
Bitcoke

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:08:25 AM

As far as I know it happens time to time, maybe you need to wait a bit more
Manc89

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:16:02 AM

Hahaha, Nothing is over except your holiday.  Roll Eyes so get real and focus on your portfolio!

On holiday he can not be focus with his portoflio.
Now when he is back then focus to change portofolio and choose the potential one and sell altcoin which has very low potential.
This is hard life where we will compete with so many people to gain our own income. Dont panic.
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:18:30 AM

No nothings over. Its just a Japanese man playing with the Mt. Gox coins. The trustee handling the Mt. Gox coins has been dumping those coins on exchanges which is causing the Bitcoin price to crash. And as we all know when Bitcoin dumps alts dump.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cheezcarls

Activity: 2282
Merit: 659

Looking for gigs

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:25:19 AM

You are not alone, as most of us are experiencing bloodbath as well. From the time it began on mid-January until now, I haven't recovered yet. I lost more than 50% of the digital assets that I have in my portfolio. Did I worry? Nope, I don't. It is because the dip is just an opportunity for me to buy more at lower prices.

I treat it like a FUD sale where a certain coin/token that I want to buy was cheap. Now that we are bracing for another round of bearish run, it is time to buy more until we see a huge bull run within this year. Just hang on guys, this is just part of the game.
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:28:03 AM

I think you have not experienced these things yet. You need more experience to live here in crypto.

What's happening today is the cause of Fud,
Fake news, Binance Hack, Sec regulating exchanges.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: