Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:29:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT IS GOING ON? Come back form holidays and everything red????it is over?  (Read 623 times)
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:43:32 AM

These all the red rivers I have already gotten to them, even what can be said about it, all of which broke into the Binance hack, as well as other negative news and we have what we can
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:49:55 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 09:57:25 PM by UNOE

if you have additional cash money, it is time to collect:)

it is completely time to show patiance. Rest of them easy..

Patience is our worst and best enemy. Worst because waiting is hard,but the best thing is if you wait long enough it'll all pay out good. Or should I say it'll all be better when it starts to grow again. Summer is my expectation for that Smiley

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:08:48 AM

I think you have not experienced these things yet. You need more experience to live here in crypto.

What's happening today is the cause of Fud,
Fake news, Binance Hack, Sec regulating exchanges.
Different issue that brings the market to a bloodbath as of today, I'm sure those negative news really affects the traders and investors, especially those who wasn't have deep experience about the situation, wise investors will take the opportunity so better to read and always be aware about the current value, we do have our own way on how to look positively even we are seeing a lots of downfall, better to stay away or don't bother yourself to make wrong moves.
BeEvil

Activity: 406
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:30:16 PM

I think you have two choices. Try to get out and fixed "profits". Or to buy and pray!
NerdYale

Activity: 276

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:32:50 PM

All my coins are badly red! I know...Hold and blabla...but jeez...i was away just few days ;/

If you get involved in crypto, be ready always because you are going to see a roller coaster ride with crypto prices. Wen I joined last year, I was also very worried when bitcoin  hit almost 3k, but after that it manages to rise back. The point here is that if you just have patience, you will definitely still see the prices going green any time.

PaPog

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:28:52 PM

All my coins are badly red! I know...Hold and blabla...but jeez...i was away just few days ;/

Me too, it's not only you who feel that way,
It takes time, be patient, at the end, it's your decision if you want to sell all of your coin,
but as a trader, i will tell you that you need to hodl, restrain yourself before you sell all of your coin.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:00:16 AM

this is a precious experience for you right here.
next time don't bag hold altcoins taht are in a bubble and will get dumped hard as soon as the whales find an opportunity to exit. try and look for coins that have been getting pumped and invest in those instead of mindlessly holding on tight to certain "names" that are big.

The whales are getting into pretty much any coins that's out there. It's impossible to know which coins are going to skip having whales jump on.
Diversification of the portofolio is the solution. And right now it's natural for the market to go down.
That is the reason why the whales will always win and most of us are just tag along. I understand how much the whales will always have a good time having their fun with some of these alts in the long run, either in the bear moment or bull moment, but the only safe way is to know when to just opt out, rather than trying to gamble anything.

A lot of us have learned this lesson from the past and while everyone keeps shouting HODL, which is good, but sometimes, the whales just make it unbearable and you start asking if it was worth holding after all or learning how to trade to utilize those moments to your benefit.
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:00:44 PM

hahaha, always the same questions - what is going on) Big ones play with us like with pets, force to sell with losses. Im sure everyone here  feels that
 - the psychological pressure. Every time when i look at my decreasing in price portfolio there is desire to sell and forget this nightmare
  Grin

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:07:01 PM

That I s what its is, welcome back and this is where you are. This might not if you understand the volatile nature of the cryptocurrencies world and how it operate on the law of demands and supply when the demands is high you will see price rise and green movement but if there is low demands then you will witness low price and more red movement in the price chat.
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:30:49 PM

Then you'll have to hold for a few days more and it'll recover soon enough.

Relax, this is normal. Just don't panic sell because of a for days of dip.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:54:52 AM

The market look boring now, and need some rest and after this will try to going up, could be in amonth the market start to bullish again, Any up trend, downtrend and side away or consolidation and this happen in all market. So by patient wait for buliish trend is best way to make money in the long term.

Jordanuttos

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:34:05 PM

You need to get used to the current situation. Before there was a huge inflow of investments to the real sector, because the market grew, and now we are in a period of stagnation.

Never give up
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:57:58 PM

The market look boring now, and need some rest and after this will try to going up, could be in amonth the market start to bullish again, Any up trend, downtrend and side away or consolidation and this happen in all market. So by patient wait for buliish trend is best way to make money in the long term.
For me, the market never looks boring. Volatility is always there. This allows me to earn a few coins anyway. But I agree that I want to see a green street. This helps to relax and attract a large number of new investors. I think that have to wait is not long. The end of the spring is a large pump. Whales bought in the winter a lot of cheap coins, and will want to earn an income.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:28:20 PM

I think you have not experienced these things yet. You need more experience to live here in crypto.

What's happening today is the cause of Fud,
Fake news, Binance Hack, Sec regulating exchanges.
Read before tried say anything about that. Due to the recent dump caused by the mtgox. Market was dying and a lot of people are scared to see the latest chart of crypto. It's not only FUD and the fact more than 30k of bitcoin has been dumping to the market. SEC news doesn't mean a lot to the crypto right now. Binance hack looks not exchange fault because that's only affected those are using automated trading bot. fake news give a little scary to those to jump again in the crypto.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:32:26 PM

this is what happen in previous year itself. same as like that all altcoins price was decreased. so i think better you hold it for a some time. then you decide to keep the altcoin or sale it.
sportics

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:55:52 PM

No need to panic, I think the situation is stable under the summer and we will see the growth of major coins and catch up and others.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:15:41 AM

Sorry I just had to laugh on that one even though we have been in red days and honestly, the only thing now is just to laugh and wait it out. It pretty much sucks anyway and it starts giving the feelings that maybe sometimes, just sometimes it is good to hold in fiat and wait for the perfect moment to buy after all. I would not blame those who wait for a bull rally to get in, since sometimes; you may even buy in dip and still end up seeing more dip. However, it will recover and that is the only thing that has always kept the long term holders going anyway.
LeroyBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:28:47 AM

Sorry I just had to laugh on that one even though we have been in red days and honestly, the only thing now is just to laugh and wait it out. It pretty much sucks anyway and it starts giving the feelings that maybe sometimes, just sometimes it is good to hold in fiat and wait for the perfect moment to buy after all. I would not blame those who wait for a bull rally to get in, since sometimes; you may even buy in dip and still end up seeing more dip. However, it will recover and that is the only thing that has always kept the long term holders going anyway.

#hodlgang Grin

Not much you can do, you can always cash out but you'd still be losing most of your money, so might as well wait it out.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
SGToken

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:32:47 AM

If you sold all your holdings, then it's over. Grin
GuppyMan

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:34:45 AM

Now everything again turned red just a day after the green charts. And literally an hour ago everything came back. In general there is a full test of our patience and nerves, the strongest and richest will remain.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: