Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:23:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT IS GOING ON? Come back form holidays and everything red????it is over?  (Read 616 times)
Hudora

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:30:38 AM

No, simply because many market swings have become more cautious to enter into projects and work with apprehension. Because the present drawdown by the numbers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CiCoin

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:35:09 AM

This is the cryptocycle of supply and demand.. also whales and others... just hold for long term.. come back after a year and see the price.. time will show how good the coins you have are.. wish you all the best!
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:37:17 AM

All my coins are badly red! I know...Hold and blabla...but jeez...i was away just few days ;/

It is still early mate, anything can happen. Just keep on holding on to your favorite coins and eventually everything will be okay.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:47:33 AM

just like a normal day in crypto space, 1000$ swings in one day. Bitcoin get hammered so do another alts
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:59:13 AM

All my coins are badly red! I know...Hold and blabla...but jeez...i was away just few days ;/
Hello, the current problem of the market is the following, at the moment the crypto currency market is going through hard times all this is due to the fact that in the world there are many problems with the creaking of crypto currency at the legislative level and for this factor many countries are afraid to invest in this area

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 10:15:51 AM

Have you see this first time? It happens many times before and it happens in future also. The market is in consolidation mode now and you can see a big jump anytime. This is a normal thing for money markets and one positive or negative news makes huge impact on it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:24:55 PM

It's a part of this market. It happen so many times in past and also happen in future. So don't panic market will be recover soon.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Aivengo111

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:55:36 PM

this is a precious experience for you right here.
next time don't bag hold altcoins taht are in a bubble and will get dumped hard as soon as the whales find an opportunity to exit. try and look for coins that have been getting pumped and invest in those instead of mindlessly holding on tight to certain "names" that are big.
I hope that everything now does not begin to panic and sell all the coins. Typically, most dumps are due to FUD
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:50:21 AM

next time don't bag hold altcoins taht are in a bubble and will get dumped hard as soon as the whales find an opportunity to exit. try and look for coins that have been getting pumped and invest in those instead of mindlessly holding on tight to certain "names" that are big.
I'm sure it's not for long and by the set of forecasts by the end of March, most altcoins will be on pamp.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 12:09:52 PM

This blood bath will over after some time as some bad news are circulating in the market and this is the effect of that. When that news effect over, it will start moving to upper direction and you will see whole market in green.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
therwas

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:22:14 PM

every few weeks market is super red nothing new, just dont refresh market every day, check once in 5 years and then you will be ok.
Poollo

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 01:35:54 PM

Still some pump and dumps happening... Check EMC2...
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:26:25 PM

we are in a bear market at the moment. we had a long bull run which came to an end in December there is not much confidence in the market, all the newbies joined in December at ATH got burned badly and now they are not going to touch this space easily.

on top of that FUD keeps coming in every week or the other so it will take time for BTC  to stabilise followed by the altcoins. so HODL Smiley
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:47:52 PM

Lol, If you so dissapointed, then you should have everything in euros or usd, and as this low as you are saying then you should buy, at these low prices, but you must remember, you will never allways buy at the lowest and never will you sell at the highest price... Yes, it's like that, in one week can the price change a lot, depends on the time and what is happening.. Hodl and don't bother, when the price of bitcoin will go up, you will know it from the news...

or be like the rest of the population, sell now when it all going down, but don't forget, to buy when it's expensive!!

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Niranana

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:59:15 PM

What did you expect? That's a crypto market, not a goldmine. Sometimes you must be prepared to such insidious situation. At least you have to stop creating panic threads, OK?
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:04:17 PM

I know, it can happen in the blink of an eye, you turn around and then Blockfolio shows a huge negative, sooner or later it will go back up Smiley
Anita1873

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 01:56:28 PM

It is due to some negative news from many countries regarding cryptocurrency and it  happening many times in past, not first time. Nowadays market is running in consolidation mode and it can recover back sharply anytime, so it is the time for buy in low price and maybe not available too low price in future.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:46:04 AM

That is the mistake a lot of people make, and I have also made it before anyway. It is always good to get out from alts when everyone is busy buying anyway, so I have learnt over the years, one way or the other, when there is a massive deep correction, they always get to drop pretty fast and once you can wait it out, that can give you an edge to buy back much lower. It is one of those things anyway, but the market always seems to recover at the end of it all one way or the other.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:21:01 AM

Hahaha, Nothing is over except your holiday.  Roll Eyes so get real and focus on your portfolio!
You know it can be painful a little bit after a sweet holiday when you have had yourself refreshed, only to get back, check your folio and there you see a huge loss.

I am sure he is not used to the red days but over time, he will get used to it and as long as he is not holding any shit coins, I believe he should be fine. It is the way it is and there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it. Once the market recovers, everything will go green and the new investors will start smiling again.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:33:58 AM

Panic is everywhere but we need to calm down and wait
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: