Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:33:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT IS GOING ON? Come back form holidays and everything red????it is over?  (Read 623 times)
cryptonaut

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:49:58 PM

You need to get used to the current situation. Before there was a huge inflow of investments to the real sector, because the market grew, and now we are in a period of stagnation.
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:11:53 PM

All my coins are badly red! I know...Hold and blabla...but jeez...i was away just few days ;/

Supposedly when you're on vacation always keep up with the news from Crypto and try to trade with smartphones because if at any time the price is down when we do libiran can secure our assets by selling or buying coins, for now I think your loss is closed because the price rises again.
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Araw ICO

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:19:36 PM

Now the situation is much more pleasant than it was a week ago.I believe that the bad days for us are over and we will only be waiting for growth in the near future

goodrus69

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:13:45 PM

If you came in crypto, then you must learn to wait and be patient. The market tests us for strength, and we must understand this.
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:56:31 PM

I think you'd better get out of crypto-trading if you are scared of changes that can happen in a few days. Remember, the more volatility - the more opportunities for earning. The market can not always grow
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:10:33 PM

If you spent all your money on holiday then it seems you got burned twice Shocked Don't worry, it will turn around. Take another holiday and then afterwards you can use your profits to cover the expenses. Give it a few more weeks and tings will go back to normal, the spring time bounce

amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:55:17 AM

It is not over because the market means up and down. My friend if you do not see these things in the market and are also afraid of these situations, then surely you do not know how market works. Second if someone spend all his money in the holidays, then how will they return to the market very quickly for business? Third positive or negative news will gave deep impact or effect on the market.
So do not panic yourself, if you are currently seeing all the coins in the red mark, then soon you will see them again in green marks. So hold all your coins for long period and be patience, until they reach to there new high.
shahani

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:00:30 PM

Mostly on the peak season, cryptocurrencies has a price going to the lower level, it is because of the high percentage of people selling their stocks that's why it affects on the market value which is going down, but it's only beyond few days and for the next coming days it would surely recover and going up higher again.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
VSOP_VSOP

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:44:51 AM

Today I can see that the situation is quite negatively stable. Rate fluctuation +\- $ 1000 is no surprise. But of course, these fluctuations are already rather tired. You still waiting? But there is one wisdom, if most people are waiting for something - it will not happen. And when everyone will despair, then time will become for the strongest and the most patient, then profit comes with it.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:40:49 PM

Playing trading that it must be in need of patience, if you are too hasty and even panic, will harm yourself, relax and enjoy the way up and down the value of the currency.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:05:21 PM

Maybe this crypto world is not for you, patience is require to earn profit in crypto just keep hold you will earn profit soon and you should buy more cheap crypto.

jonathancool220

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:59:14 PM

choose the Altcoins who are widely used for transaki real people or even just for exchange with Bitcoin only.

we'll see PTOY, in use for health transactions through the Hospital. if you select Game Credits is definitely in use game games. so choose Altcoin is often used by many people.
Weirdwas

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:18:15 PM

You should always keep an eye on the currencies even while you're away. In a market like this a lot can happen while you're on a vacation, good or bad. Not to mention opportunities can be missed haha. But yeah nothing is over, please don't pay any attention to the countless apocalyptic prophecies on here. We're still very much in the game  Cheesy
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:24:01 PM

One thing I have observed in the space is that everything happens in cycle, the bull market was going up and everyone then was waiting for the crashing, now the correction has taken place we are now waiting for the next bull run, patience is the key here, it market is picking up
CookieGums

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:34:55 PM

All my coins are badly red! I know...Hold and blabla...but jeez...i was away just few days ;/
yes, this is the sad truth about crypto world. before, it takes a few week to feel the damage of bitcoin price that is decreasing but now in a few hours. you can see you coin in red

CiCoin

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:44:54 AM

expect a drop to 5.5K.. be ready...
zerrtty

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:16:10 AM

One thing I have observed in the space is that everything happens in cycle, the bull market was going up and everyone then was waiting for the crashing, now the correction has taken place we are now waiting for the next bull run, patience is the key here, it market is picking up
I would say that we are waiting for very good news on the decisions of the Securities and Exchange Commission, SEC on ETF Bitcoin. We are also waiting for decisions on the crypto currency at the summit, which will be held this fall.

Spoop

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:20:18 PM

Lol I can feel your pain, go away for a few days with your coins in fairly good shape and come back to see that the coins have all gone into the red, I know that this is the last thing that you want to hear but your best option from now on would be to hold the coins. In light of this, I really hope that you had a good vacation. Hopefully the coins will recover soon
pablodotcol

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:28:26 PM

Calm down  Grin

This streets has been real bloody and messy, and a lot of investors have been worrying and panicking, but I don't think this is the time for that, rather let's make a chance outta this, and buy more coins at a cheaper rate, for better returns when the prices climb up again. 
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:18:03 PM

Altoins are bleeding heavier than the market. When the market turns into bullish there is a good chance that they will recover as well, but some shitcoins will never fully recover again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: