Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:08:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitFeud - a 'Mouseclick Showdown' just opened  (Read 4389 times)
globalvillage (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 12:26:15 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2013, 03:12:10 AM by globalvillage

Brand New from GBBG organization: http://www.bitfeud.com/

-Multiple Flash Sales Every Month
-1/2 Price CASH
-Double Your Money Instantly

Yep, I know, it seems way too good to be true, still, check it up, for all together, this even does not belong into Gambling category:

What if I Don’t Win?
If you don’t win, then you don’t pay anything. It doesn’t cost you anything to play. There is ABSOLUTELY NO RISK whatsoever. Just show up for the sale, try to click the GET IT! button faster than most people, and win. If you are not a winner, all you risk is a few seconds of your time.

So, you do not gamble anything...

BUT:

BitFeud is a GBBG Project

To join bitfeud.com you must be a member of GBBG, an exciting club that offers many projects where people can win amazing prizes and earn MONEY for doing simple things like clicking a mouse or watching a video. Membership in GBBG is 100% FREE! If you would like to register for bitfeud.com and get half priced CASH, then follow these simple steps:

How to Sign Up:

-Register your FREE Account at http://www.bitbillions.com/?refid=16baDwtNMeXhksVEe4ibnNLfw82znkGaiL  (you need to be invited there by a registered member and you need it's ID:16baDwtNMeXhksVEe4ibnNLfw82znkGaiL
-Sign in and find bitfeud.com and other amazing opportunities on the Projects Page of bitbillions.com
-Activate your bitfeud.com registration from the Projects Page on bitbillions.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BIGMERVE

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 02:08:59 AM

Seems like you just want people to use your bitbillions referral link, I don't know what that has to do with your project.

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 01:57:31 PM

Well, at least you knew the right section to put your ponzi in. Roll Eyes
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 06:10:50 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2013, 06:21:24 PM by globalvillage

I don't know what that has to do with your project

@BIGMERVE

GBBG (aka BitBillions.com) is a major Bitcoin organization, inside which new products are developed and marketed, and profits are collectively shared with all members (according to their involvement and participation)  The monthly revenue profits pools are based on points earned from participation in various projects.  The newest, just released project is Bitfeud.  All GBBG members, regardless of membership level, can participate in all live projects, and all projects have to be first entered and registered into from BitBillions membership site.   You can't join any of the GBBG websites (such as http://www.iwantacar.com/ or http://www.bitfeud.com/) without registering first in http://www.bitbillions.com/, and you can't register in BitBillions without current member ID as your sponsor.

Every project has its own compensation plan and earnings potential.

Here's an extra note about BitFued cash flash sales:

NOTICES

Sales will NOT begin at an exact time. We will announce an estimated time for a sale to begin. The actual sale will begin at a random time within 30 minutes of the estimated time that was announced. For example, if we announced a sale will begin around 13:00 EDT, it can begin anytime from 12:30 EDT to 13:30 EDT. You must be present on the page at the time the sale goes live in order to see the button and possibly win.

You must click the “Get It!” button while it is active on the page. The “Get It!” button will only appear for a few seconds, so you must click fast when it appears.

Not all people that click the “Get It!” button will be winners. We will announce prior to the start of each FLASH CASH SALE the exact number of winners for that sale. Winners will be the first members within the announced number that click the “Get It!” button. So, for example, if we announced 2,000 winners for a sale, the first 2,000 members to click the “Get It!” button would win. All others would not win.

The list of winners will be calculated and displayed on this page within 24 hours of the end of a FLASH CASH SALE.

If you are a Premium member, you may participate in every sale. If you are a FREE Member, you may only participate in 1 sale every 60 days.

The premium membership is $5 monthly, don't you think this is worth to check...  what if you could really get there half priced cash...
The BitBillions membership is free:  http://www.bitbillions.com/?refid=16baDwtNMeXhksVEe4ibnNLfw82znkGaiL

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 06:18:58 PM

@b!z, every intelligent person knows that neither irony or sarcasm is argument  Wink

In your signature you have
In Bitcoin we trust.

Well GBBG and all its members trust in Bitcoin too, and work hard towards promoting BTC to masses and strengthening BTC economy.

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 06:44:14 PM

Well, at least you knew the right section to put your ponzi in.

GBBG, their BTC Fund and all their projects such as http://www.iwantacar.com/ and http://www.bitfeud.com/ neither are ponzi or gambling.
I am writing about them here, for this is where my first post was moved, but I am still patiently waiting for global moderators to move my threads to the correct category...

Everything inside GBBG and BitBillions is very well documented with 100% transparency, but since the organization is still in development stage, some people consider their ventures risky...

I believe that many, many sites from Service announcements https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 are much more risky than GBBG and would size to exist in few months from now, and that GBBG and all their projects will stay and flourish and prove that they did not deserved to be placed into gambling category.

howeth

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 10:36:05 PM

I don't understand how this would work. Why can't they just give you 1/2 the prize instead of making you pay 1/2 and then sending you double? Unless it's a scam, which I think it is.

Donations! HoWethzt6NhZkxd4SRMKPFC6n3NsK7hZd
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 02:26:11 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2013, 02:40:54 AM by globalvillage

Why can't they just give you 1/2 the prize instead of making you pay 1/2 and then sending you double? Unless it's a scam, which I think it is.

If this is a scam, everything from them will have to be a scam, not only one website, one project...  Plus, if it is a scam, we would not have to wait too long to learn about it... we would learn with the first flash sales.  

In BitFeud membership area is a page titled Transparency: http://www.bitfeud.com/member-area/transparency/

The data there is updated daily from previous day’s revenue. All members can see the bitcoin addresses of various pools and can confirm through 3rd party sites if the balance is accurate.

This is what they say:

"NOTICES

We update the information on this page daily. Each day we transfer funds from our general revenue account to the appropriate pools. We also transmit revenue to GBBG, which is further transferred to various pools for bitbillions and the GBBG Matrix. You can verify GBBG Matrix and bitbillions data on the Transparency page on bitbillions.com for further transparency.

Anyone on earth can independently verify the data on this page. We cannot fake or manipulate this data in any way. One of the beautiful things about bitcoin is that the blockchain is 100% transparent. Therefore, you can copy/paste the bitcoin address of any of these pools into ANY blockchain explorer and verify the balance yourself. You can even use your own bicoin client to verify this data if you are an advanced bitcoin user."

You can copy/paste the bitcoin address of any of these pools into ANY blockchain explorer and verify the balance yourself.

Some 3rd Party Explorers

http://blockchain.info/

http://blockexplorer.com/

ACCOUNTING METHOD
Membership Revenue  General BTC Address

35%  Prizes Pool
35%  Referral Comp Pool
Remainder  bitbillions.com
Other Revenue  General BTC Address

35%  Prizes Pool
Remainder  bitbillions.com

"Why can't they just give you 1/2 the prize instead of making you pay 1/2 and then sending you double?"
Yep, it surely seems more sensible to give 1/2 price...  All of us are asking the same question, BUT at the same time, all of us trust that they must have some good reasons for making us pay first and that very soon, with the first flash sales, we learn these reasons too.  As soon as I understand the logic behind such transactions, I will share it here, now I am simply not sure, the site just opened and we haven't had yet any flash sales.

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 02:53:54 AM

Get CASH for Half Price Here: http://www.bitfeud.com/member-area/get-cash/

$20 for $10
Sale Opens:
Details coming soon…
Open To:
Premier members only. NO Free members allowed.
GET CASH NOW

$60 for $30
Sale Opens:
Details coming soon…
Open To:
GET CASH NOW

$100 for $50
Sale Opens:
Details coming soon…
Open To:
GET CASH NOW

NOTICES

Sales will NOT begin at an exact time. We will announce an estimated time for a sale to begin. The actual sale will begin at a random time within 30 minutes of the estimated time that was announced. For example, if we announced a sale will begin around 13:00 EDT, it can begin anytime from 12:30 EDT to 13:30 EDT. You must be present on the page at the time the sale goes live in order to see the button and possibly win.

You must click the “Get It!” button while it is active on the page. The “Get It!” button will only appear for a few seconds, so you must click fast when it appears.

Not all people that click the “Get It!” button will be winners. We will announce prior to the start of each FLASH CASH SALE the exact number of winners for that sale. Winners will be the first members within the announced number that click the “Get It!” button. So, for example, if we announced 2,000 winners for a sale, the first 2,000 members to click the “Get It!” button would win. All others would not win.

The list of winners will be calculated and displayed on this page within 24 hours of the end of a FLASH CASH SALE.

If your status is Free Member then you can participate in 1 FLASH CASH sale every 60 days. You will receive 10 GBBG Points every time you participate in a sale. Free members cannot earn referral commissions. There is no cost to participate as a Free member.

NO FREE MEMBERS ALLOWED UNTIL DECEMBER
All FLASH CASH SALES will be open ONLY for Premier members until December. Free members will be able to watch, but not participate in any sales until December.

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 10:33:06 AM

@b!z, every intelligent person knows that neither irony or sarcasm is argument  Wink

In your signature you have
In Bitcoin we trust.

Well GBBG and all its members trust in Bitcoin too, and work hard towards promoting BTC to masses and strengthening BTC economy.

I trust in Bitcoin too, and I think you should stop advertising your ponzi to strengthen the BTC economy etc etc

You can't expect anyone to believe your "Get CASH for Half Price" scam, do you?
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 09:47:12 PM

Yes, I do  Smiley

Last night I sent to GBBG support this message:

Hi GBBG Support,

I have an issue while advertising our new BitFeud site, not sure how
to respond to such statement:
"Why can't they just give you 1/2 the prize instead of making you pay
1/2 and then sending you double? Unless it's a scam, which I think it
is."

I know it is not a scam, but how I can help others to know that too,
how I can explain the logic behind making us pay 1/2 first

And this is their reply:

Because it is not a prize. It is a product. You are buying cash in a flash sale, not winning a prize. Let's say 1,000 people went to a flash sale online for a television. Now, only 100 can actually 'win' the opportunity to buy the television. Maybe the television is worth $1000 but they will let the winners buy it for only $200. Should they just cut the television into 5 pieces and send you 20% of it instead of you paying $200 and receiving the entire television? That would not make sense. The same is true here. We are having a flash sale for cash. You are buying a pile of cash at a discount, not winning a prize or a lottery. In addition, the difference between the amount you pay and the amount you receive is being covered by a sponsor. So, we must receive payment for the product, at the set price, before we can deliver the product. Remember, the key words here are FLASH SALE. We have never said drawing, or lottery, or prize.

GBBG

And they have written:

We appreciated your q&a so much that we actually posted this on the Basics Page now. :-)

GBBG

Please look, this is copied from Bitfeud Basics Page: http://www.bitfeud.com/member-area/basics/
(you need to be log in to access it)

How does this work?

Basically, it is very simple. We will host several FLASH CASH sales per month. All you need to do is be present to win. If you click the “Get It!” button fast enough, you will be one of the many winners. Each winner gets to buy the CASH for half price. You have 48 hours to pay for your CASH. So, for example, if you click fast enough to be one of the winners for a $200 CASH sale, you must pay $100 within 48 hours and you will receive $200 back instantly!

Membership Level Details:
Free Member
If your status is Free Member then you can participate in 1 FLASH CASH sale every 60 days. You will receive 10 GBBG Points every time you participate in a sale. Free members cannot earn referral commissions. There is no cost to participate as a Free member.

Premier Member
If your status is Premier Member then you can participate in UNLIMITED FLASH CASH sales every month. You will receive 100 GBBG Points every time you participate in a sale. Premier members also earn referral commissions...

Why can’t bitfeud just give you half the cash amount (“prize”) instead of making you pay half and then sending you double?

Because it is not a “prize”. It is a product. You are buying cash in a flash sale, not winning a prize. Let’s say 1,000 people went to a flash sale online for a television. Now, only 100 can actually ‘win’ the opportunity to buy the television. Maybe the television is worth $1000 but they will let the winners buy it for only $200. Should they just cut the television into 5 pieces and send you 20% of it instead of you paying $200 and receiving the entire television? That would not make sense. The same is true here. We are holding FLASH SALES for CASH. You are buying a pile of cash at a discount, not winning a prize or a lottery. In addition, the difference between the amount you pay and the amount you receive is being covered by sponsors, advertising sales, and other external revenue. So, we must receive payment for the PRODUCT, at the set PRICE, before we can deliver the PRODUCT. Remember, the key words here are FLASH SALE. This is NOT a drawing, or lottery, or prize.

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 09:52:05 PM

This is the newest message when we log into our BitFeud account:

We will host a few TEST FLASH CASH SALES next week (October 13 through October 19). The amount of CASH sold will be REAL, so the winners will actually receive their product when they make their purchase! This should be a TON of fun! We hope you are ready next week to get some HALF PRICED CASH! These sales will ONLY be open to Premier members. More details on the Get Cash Page soon.

Guys, the premium membership is $5 monthly, don't you think you should try and see for yourself...  you would know first hand if this is a scam or not.

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 10:02:01 PM

@b!z, I just wonder, in your opinion, is http://www.iwantacar.com/ a scam too  Huh

Look:

They are already delivering results for their advertisers.  
For only 0.10684522 BTC*, the ad runs for 30 days,  better price and exposure then many other Bitcoin Ad sites  Wink

And, all GBBG members, free members too, click on those ads and collect GBBG points and entries into car drawings.  
GBBG transfers these points to bitbillions.com on the 25th of each month and uses them to determine our share of the bitbillions.com Monthly Revenue Sharing Pools.

btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 11:45:24 PM

Yep, Ponzi. If you say we're buying a product, why not make it so that we're just getting money instead? Makes things easier.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2013, 12:58:26 AM

globalvillage, Instead of trying to promote your link and ponzi, I'd suggest IF you ACTUALLY want this to carry on, move your funds to an escrow, so they can pay these winners.  No escrow = scam.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2013, 01:02:08 AM

@b!z, I just wonder, in your opinion, is http://www.iwantacar.com/ a scam too  Huh

Look:

They are already delivering results for their advertisers.  
For only 0.10684522 BTC*, the ad runs for 30 days,  better price and exposure then many other Bitcoin Ad sites  Wink

And, all GBBG members, free members too, click on those ads and collect GBBG points and entries into car drawings.  
GBBG transfers these points to bitbillions.com on the 25th of each month and uses them to determine our share of the bitbillions.com Monthly Revenue Sharing Pools.

mmmm. Fascinating.  So did anyone actually win a car yet?  Roll Eyes
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2013, 01:07:42 AM

Do they have a lottery license?  If not, they are a scam, yes.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Eternity

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 02:49:26 AM

How does the entire system work ?

Stats looks great
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 06:47:14 PM

It will take time, but sooner or later someone surely will win!

GBBG deposits 12% of their revenue into each pool, (25K Pool, 50K Pool and 100K Pool )

When the BTC balance of any pool grows to a point that it is equal to the prize value in USD, they will conduct a drawing within 24 hours and award a winner. Then, they will reset that specific pool balance and all Entries for that pool to zero.

When a winner is chosen, their member ID number will appear on the Winners Page. They will contact them and immediately begin the process of awarding their prize. The winner will visit any new car dealership and select any brand-new vehicle they desire, with a total price (including tax and delivery) up to the prize amount. They will then arrange terms with the dealership to pay for the vehicle and deliver it to the winner.

In addition ENTRIES = GBBG POINTS = CASH MONEY!

Every entry also earns a GBBG Point for us. They transfer points to bitbillions.com on the 25th of each month. GBBG then uses these points to determine our share of the bitbillions.com Monthly Revenue Sharing Pools.

@Eternity, please read more about the ad site here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=301514.0

@Vod, http://www.iwantacar.com/ is an ad site, not a lottery site

@monbux, why a legitimate, major organization dealing with Bitcoins would give part of their profits to escrow services  Huh

BitBillions and every other Bitbillions project, such as iwantacar and bitfeud,  have inside the membership area a page named 100% transparency.  GBBG provides there their accounting method and give addresses of their various profits pools.  These pages are updated daily from previous day revenues.
As you hopefully know, bitcoin blockchain is 100% transparent. Therefore, evey member can copy/paste the bitcoin address of any of these pools into ANY blockchain explorer and verify the balance themselves.

And as to that ponzi, this is copied from BitBillions blog post from August 1, 2013:

"We also have been dealing with another major hurdle. A while back, our banking system, our payment processors, and gofundme called our operation into question. They were concerned about our bitcoin involvement and also concerned we may be a Ponzi or Pyramid scheme. The banking system froze our funds and required us to submit a ton of documentation and evidence that we are a legitimate operation. This took until yesterday to complete. So, this further delayed our development. We are proud to announce that we have fully satisfied the requirements necessary to prove our organization is legitimate, and now we have full banking, payment processing, and cash management flowing as should be. "

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 05:45:38 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2013, 06:10:02 PM by globalvillage

Just a short update for you guys.

"SALE ANNOUNCED!
The TIME and DATE for a TEST FLASH CASH SALES has been announced! The CASH sold will be REAL, so the winners will actually receive their product when they make their purchase! This should be a TON of fun! We hope you are ready for some HALF PRICED CASH! This sale is ONLY be open to Premier members. More details on the Get Cash Page. OH, and EVERY person who participates will get 100 GBBG Points!"

http://www.bitfeud.com/  

NOTICES

If you are a Premium member, you may participate in every sale. If you are a FREE Member, you may only participate in 1 sale every 60 days.

Premium membership is only $5 in BTC, maybe worth to pay just to know this site is for REAL ;-)

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: