Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:21:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My ICO bet for year 2018  (Read 132 times)
Tsar Bomba (OP)

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:50:17 PM

This is a project that I personally would recommend to all of you guys. It's a platform that helps software developers to build apps easily without tackling the entire blockchain infrastructure . It is also a powerful tool to provide high quality blockchain software components to the large enterprise organizations. Their service providers are giants like Amazon web services, Google cloud, Microsoft Azure, IBM openwhisk, and of course Ethereum platform. I can see a high support in terms of funds for this project, thus we can say that it has a high profitability for short term.
It can also provide high profitability for long term due to its roadmap (visit website) and tech. Well, I don't want to make this long because I know that you guys can do some constructive research better than me. So here it is...

https://squeezer.io

P.S> DYOR guys! DYOR! (Do Your Own Research) constructively. Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
perova93

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:02:07 PM

An interesting project and a good team. I did not find their bounty company. If you can skinte me a link, I'll pouchavstvuyu.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:26:05 PM

When you are into it why didn't you complete your research about it, Well for what I see it is a great ICO that have a future to make it in the big league and if what you have said that this is an ethereum platform I think it can really have a chance in putting up a fight with other ICO out there, Think I will do a research about this and I think everyone that will be interested with this or another ICO should also done a research yourself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: