Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:51:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy hero membership  (Read 305 times)
alxarroyoo (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:55:35 PM

hello.

is there a way to buy hero membership?
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:00:08 PM

You could buy in to 'Donator' or 'VIP' : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
McPhillipX

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:06:02 PM

Also copper member
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 04:43:34 PM

There is even way to buy rank? didnt knowed that if its true. Now merit is big problem to rank up . You could be donator if u donate atleast 10 Btc?

Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:29:31 PM

hello.

After the "merit system" was introduced, it is very difficult to increase its rank. Accordingly, even if someone is ready to sell you the account the price will be just as high.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:00:09 AM

There is even way to buy rank? didnt knowed that if its true. Now merit is big problem to rank up . You could be donator if u donate atleast 10 Btc?
I don't know if someone could just go to Hero member without doing some post, it will required to get some activity points to level up and next problem is the merit system that will stop you from leveling to your desired rank. I don't think theymos would do that ranking up without posting anything by merely buying the membership.

Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:03:09 AM

I want to give merits for post that are constructive and members who are in struggle to rank uo with this issue. I give Smerits but no one give me Smerits in return but I say not one should just expect gifts in return and maybe someday some one in the future will give me sMerits. As of today I am fine the rank of Sr. Member but still wosh to rank up and long way to get the requirements for hero members rank.

I know its kind a board to wait but still it can really help us in posting good English like me I have practice my English here.
cryptobaro

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200

Turkish Translator

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:07:30 AM

well the price must be high for those memberships. you will use for bounties i guess?

1881 - 193∞
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:07:05 AM

is not it not allowed to trade account in forums? which I know to improve the rank we can make donations and VIP that is the system already provided in this forum

https://bitcointalk.org/donate.html
btcfree2018

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:07:57 AM

Yes, donations are officially recognized, safe and well-known.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:09:23 AM

hello.

Trading account is not allowed here in the forum or even selling merit points, the only way to reach hero is to get activity and merit points which is required to rank up. Make constructive post everyday to get some merit from other members.

Manc89

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:15:57 AM

10 bitcoin for me is my life, i dont even have 0.1 for now since i dont have much money to buy it.
I want to buy but i can not do anything with my condition.
However what ia the advantages of vip or donator member?
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:51:18 AM

10 bitcoin for me is my life, i dont even have 0.1 for now since i dont have much money to buy it.
I want to buy but i can not do anything with my condition.
However what ia the advantages of vip or donator member?
it is also what I want to ask, whether our profit becomes VIP or the like after we donate 10 btc or 50 btc? what level of ranking do we choose if we want to follow bounty?
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:19:50 AM

Do you think some one sell rank There? It's better to message to admins
buhna

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:05:08 AM

If only somebody want to sell his account. I don't see another way. Common user can't stay Hero member with new system of rank. Maybe just Member.

Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 01:44:34 PM

To give 10 cues for the legendary is a waste))
Of course, if you do not peck at the money, then you should certainly buy it))) With the fact that now it will introduce a measure and it is very difficult to raise its rank ((((
But for me it's better to buy somewhere and I think that in the future it will be sold or given away for merits.

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:17:56 PM

buying membership accounts are very tough these days u cant relay on such accounts as of now
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:34:39 PM

I want to give merits for post that are constructive and members who are in struggle to rank uo with this issue. I give Smerits but no one give me Smerits in return but I say not one should just expect gifts in return and maybe someday some one in the future will give me sMerits. As of today I am fine the rank of Sr. Member but still wosh to rank up and long way to get the requirements for hero members rank.

I know its kind a board to wait but still it can really help us in posting good English like me I have practice my English here.
Nothing to be surprised on because no matter how we do give smerits to someone but others dont giveback which is somehow anticipated but we should not expect at all for that matter and talking back about buying smerits or ranking is really a violation into this forum and this act isnt tolerable.
bojokusugih

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:05:40 PM

I am not sure and believe if someone sells hero membership account and if it is certain its price is very high, this problem back to merit, now to get merit is very difficult.
caothi0803

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:16:20 PM

Buying acc is valid in this forum? I'm not sure
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: