Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:18:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: about airdrop ? can be trust?  (Read 373 times)
CokeCoin

Activity: 235
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:32:55 PM

Airdrop is a way of marketing of a project so there is no reasons for scare and also you shouldn't do any tasks for getting tokens. So it's easy and profitable.

yinyangwinwang

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:34:14 PM

It can be but you should know that those programs are generally even more volatile than crypto as it is, and that is because an influx of coins is coming in the price can hardly remain same. Generally it puts a downward pressure on price, but after airdrop you should see if project is legit or not.

DIGITIZECOIN.COM | 25% Bonus for Pre-Sale | Main-Sale April 22 2018
Made In Australia
▬▬▬ ■  WebsiteWhitepaper ■  ANN threadJoin Telegram ▬▬▬
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:37:16 PM

Don't trust on airdrop mate if you want to earn some token, because some of the airdrop nowadays are scam which is there's no distribution after the ico or after the initial coin offering.  So is suggest if you want earn some token join bounties ,but  choose bounties that has a good team behind you can determine it if the bounty is already popular or it has no negative feedback . Instead of joining airdrop nowadays .
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:40:19 PM

Airdrops seems to be a strategy only for ICO to draw attention of investors to invest in their project. But as to the possibility of receiving tokens from them is questionable since i have noticed that almost all of the airdrops that i have participated recently did not give me the promised tokens. Although there is no money involved in participating airdrops, but it's surely a waste of time.

illymoka

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:52:33 PM

at this time a lot of I found airdrop altcoin program with the condition of creating an account on their site
and indeed the coin that is given is a little teasing
how do you think of a program like this
I do not want cryptocurrency friends to do something empty.

I'm honestly embarrassed by such conditions.
If the company doesn't ask for my wallet address, but  it offers to receive virtual coins on their website, then it's not a fact that I'll get them at all ... Don't be so gullible.
diora11

Activity: 132
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:54:25 PM

There is no guarantee whether the airdrop that we follow is worth or a scam. But as long as we pay attention to what the airdrop company asks, we will not feel disadvantaged. The only loss we will receive is time. The important thing is, do not let us provide a private key into the airdrop. If you do not want to waste time to follow an obscure airdrop. You better follow the bounty campaign which I think is more convincing than airdrop.
bambino

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:54:53 PM

Airdrops are excellent way to earn money for those who have no time for bounty campaign (or for a work in addition). Here is also easy to join and get tokens
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:58:22 PM

at this time a lot of I found airdrop altcoin program with the condition of creating an account on their site

I don't trust this method of earning. It could turn things upside down when these projects get listed on the exchangers. Many times they fail due to airdrops only and many time they fail due to bad reputation of the project itself. So it's not worthy to get into these airdrops but people do get into them as it is free and you have to do nothing much but just get yourself registered or something. One thing is sure that the companies do get huge publicity due this method.

Also, there are fewer projects which can start airdrops when they already listed on the exchanger. This project can be good deal though because we already know that they are working and worth something.
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:03:21 PM

Join bounties instead of joining airdrops,tokens from bounty campaigns has more chance of getting listed to exchanges and these airdrop tokens has less chance because they came most from uknown developers and people,bounties are better because most of them came from legit development team which gives more chance of getting listed in big exchanges.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:11:00 PM

Airdrop is only a chance for getting free money, not a source of your income. Why are you worried in the first place? you just need your time to fill up their bounty form and hoping to get free money. If you think that joining airdrop bounty isnt worth it, then do not join and stop wasting your time.

tvt.io

Activity: 273
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:13:22 PM

tvt is  token

tvt.io (http://tvt.io)
philadey30

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:20:53 PM

There's nothing to lose in joining any airdrop whether scam or not, as it has no task than to register, and we can see in them some good ones: some are scam though.
But one needs to be so careful with particulars to be submitted, some airdrop do require private keys which I think it's so unsecure.
Try to safe your wallet.
blankpaladin

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:10:07 PM

can't guarantee to trust airdrop. I've try 3 airdrop and no token received. I would advise you to join bounty than to join airdrop. I got my 2 different tokens with 2 different project. You just need to exert effort and time for bounties.
Dakshkapoor

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:13:27 PM

Not all airdrops can be trusted as there are number airdrops which are scam and they only waste time of an individual. But some may give huge potential coins and can be profitable to the participant. These are free coins so don't be silly to leave them.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
urbanpixel

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

schneider

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:33:28 PM

In my opinion airdrop is the best way to distribute coins and I had great experience with DeepOnion. Their airdrop is now on week 34 out of 40 and all the time their devs are adding new great features. ANy day now they will publish the Android Mobile Wallet which is being tested now.

If you want you can have a look on their community forum on https://deeponion.org/community/ and if you only want to know about the airdrop go to https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
cryptonized

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:27:22 AM

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

I already joined their AIRDROP !

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread and find more info on AIRDROP: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0

Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 02:33:39 AM

It is in the group of shitcoins, this coins is created for a short term only create a coin then pump it and dump. This is good for the people who have a time to register and follow the rules. Take some precautions in registering because some sites are not safe they have not safe links which can be their way to hack or put a virus in your gadgets.
Ryanpaul80

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:53:47 AM

For me some airdrops are scam and some airdrops are real for me just dont invest your money in unsafe airdrops just study that project if thats real or fake don trust a person you dont know.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:16:40 AM

For me some airdrops are scam and some airdrops are real for me just dont invest your money in unsafe airdrops just study that project if thats real or fake don trust a person you dont know.
That another good thing to be relevant to airdrops don 't invest your money just sign up and don' t forget to double check if there is a malicious links that can harm your accounts. Always be mindful in every move you are going to do in a airdrop because a need to have a free money maybe become a friend to steal all your hard earned money.
IgniHash

Activity: 224

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:20:12 AM

I've experienced it before. My first airdrop of my life was creating account on https://5iquant.org/ and will earned their tokens.
Sometime, that kind of airdrop only gather your personal information, and the token values is a garbage.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: